Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2007, 06:27 PM

Default Re: Peer to Peer transfer NET who do U trust ?

[ QUOTE ]
Could accounts be getting closed because Neteller is looking at the peer to peer transfers and noticing that whatever amount is transferred is being immediately put into a poker site less a reasonable fee, which makes it pretty obvious that Neteller members are profiting from the p2p transfers

I have been transfering everything into my account and got shut down all the same.
Also I did not inmediately transfer to Stars

GD

[/ QUOTE ]
.. and I've been leaving the profit in neteller (and moving to my Party account 10-15 mins later) and I've been transferring people's money immediately.. and my neteller is still up and running. So nobody knows.
Old 01-30-2007, 06:28 PM

Trying to transfer $650 for a $150 fee. PM me
Old 01-30-2007, 06:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Could accounts be getting closed because Neteller is looking at the peer to peer transfers and noticing that whatever amount is transferred is being immediately put into a poker site less a reasonable fee, which makes it pretty obvious that Neteller members are profiting from the p2p transfers

I have been transfering everything into my account and got shut down all the same.

GD

[/ QUOTE ]

What does this have to do with you posting pics?

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Tuco.
Old 01-30-2007, 06:30 PM

Please do Wabby.
Old 01-30-2007, 06:31 PM

game is up for me chaps
email from NT account on hold, asking for docs etc
good luck to you all - obviously I cannot help anybody anymore - please don't pm me asking for transfers
Old 01-30-2007, 06:34 PM

they just closed my account....i was SENDING money to non us citizens.
Old 01-30-2007, 06:34 PM

i find it really hard to believe that NT really cares whether we profit or not from making these transfers. They are getting their share. Maybe they are thinking that they were going to KEEP all the US player's monies and now they are losing all that free money so they aren't too happy even though they are making 1.9%.

You would think that if they are really not wanting us to do the transfers, they can easily come on 2p2 and see whats going on and give a warning or just start shutting everyone down.
Old 01-30-2007, 06:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
game is up for me chaps
email from NT account on hold, asking for docs etc
good luck to you all - obviously I cannot help anybody anymore - please don't pm me asking for transfers

[/ QUOTE ]

for all those that were saying we were gouging and there was no real risk, what do you say now? How many closed accts are there now?
Old 01-30-2007, 06:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

GD

[/ QUOTE ]

What does this have to do with you posting pics?

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Tuco.

[/ QUOTE ]

It has everything to do with it.
If I am in a good mood, I could post a sexy one. If I am in a bad mood, like now because of the shut down, then no pics.

Also, I know you first have to upload pics to some website and I have no idea how to do that. If somebody explains in an understandable, step-by-step way how to do it, I might post them when my mood improves... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

GD
Old 01-30-2007, 06:37 PM

I have a feeling what is going on is Neteller is trying to cover their asses. They've made a policy saying no monies can go from American accounts to poker sites, and we're circumventing it.

Not only that, but we're leaving a clear trail of where the money is coming from and going to on the forums. Putting neteller email addresses up here, and probably even dollar amounts is kind of a slap in the face, and if Neteller wants to avoid any more trouble from the US government I think taking the simple step of halting the most obvious transfers goes a long way.

While it's important that we look out for each other and post who's scamming and who's not, it may be a good idea to move most of the negotiations for transfers and more exact details of the references (including dollar amounts, and sites transferred to) to PMs.
Closed Thread