Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2006, 12:24 PM

Default Re: MAFIA

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The day after Horn died, I knew I was dead, but I was so incredibly pissed that no one honored my request to not lynch me until I could post. That really is awful even if you are certain I am evil.

[/ QUOTE ]
Without mentioning names, I was very very pissed off myself when I saw that, after some people specifically said they WOULD honor your request.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry...was it me? Did I vote too fast?
Old 08-31-2006, 01:18 PM

I have seen some people question the role I faked. Vigilante was the only one I could fake after wdc came out. Do you see why?
Old 08-31-2006, 01:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have seen some people question the role I faked. Vigilante was the only one I could fake after wdc came out. Do you see why?

[/ QUOTE ]

... you could have faked the angel.
Old 08-31-2006, 01:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

... you could have faked the angel.

[/ QUOTE ]

nope
Old 08-31-2006, 01:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The day after Horn died, I knew I was dead, but I was so incredibly pissed that no one honored my request to not lynch me until I could post. That really is awful even if you are certain I am evil.

[/ QUOTE ]
Without mentioning names, I was very very pissed off myself when I saw that, after some people specifically said they WOULD honor your request.

[/ QUOTE ]

WDC,

I debated back and forth on it. I kept flip flopping that day on what I believed. Finally I decided that there was NO WAY you were the seer, and letting you talk would only talk me out of lynching you...and I didnt want to let that happen.

Sighing,

I know I said I would wait for WDC, but see above. Its like I felt he was 100% evil, but at the same time I felt that he might be able to talk me out of it, if I let him.
Old 08-31-2006, 01:26 PM

I tried to make it clear that I had no interest in talking anyone out of anything. I was one of the votes for myself and felt like this is one situation where it was warranted. Fortunately it just put pressure on you guys to pull it off, and you did. There is no way I talk anyone out of lynching me that round. I just wanted people to believe me just enough to listen to what I had to say.
Old 08-31-2006, 01:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]If he was the angel, the mafia would be guaranteed to kill him at night. He needed to fake a role that the angel could conceivably protect.

Still, faking vig wasn't a great idea [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-31-2006, 01:34 PM

It's not like Aaron was killed after he came out as angel. At least, not immediately.
Old 08-31-2006, 01:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's not like Aaron was killed after he came out as angel. At least, not immediately.

[/ QUOTE ]That's because the seers were lynched [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] (edit: and also because it gave aaronk a chance of being lynched himself, in all the confusion)

On Night 1, if boiler said he was the angel and wasn't mafia, he was going to be killed.
Old 08-31-2006, 02:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]If he was the angel, the mafia would be guaranteed to kill him at night. He needed to fake a role that the angel could conceivably protect.

Still, faking vig wasn't a great idea [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, next time I'll just get lynched, that would be the correct play obviousely.