5 3 7.14%
6 3 7.14%
7 14 33.33%
8 8 19.05%
9 4 9.52%
10 5 11.90%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-25-2007, 12:18 PM

Default Re: Halloween WW - Custome Party (Game Thread)

[ QUOTE ]
these king/queen actions are keeping us from learning more about players with bandwagons and such

it's a shame as there were SEVEN wolves, so wagon analysis woulda been even more useful than normal

oh well, hopefully chuck decides off with oh/pyramid's head

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah the next pumpkin action had better be "kill five evils".
Old 10-25-2007, 12:20 PM

Add Nichp to my wolf list and add RT to my "capable of using sarcasm funnily" list.
Old 10-25-2007, 12:20 PM

I just skimmed everything from yesterday and couldn't say a thing about it. I read today up until the point that Dmk said it was now majority lynch

please to be not lynching anyone for at least 2 days. Tonight I'll probably be exhausted and not wanting to read, so hopefully two nights from now i'll have some time
Old 10-25-2007, 12:24 PM

the king/queening for the day is getting old fast

i did not make a kill last night

seems like theres no need for me to be around today since i have no input in who will be lynched
Old 10-25-2007, 12:26 PM

I got poisoned? wtf

who is king?
Old 10-25-2007, 12:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So, without revealing my role, let me tell you guys that:

1. I look like a Ku Klux Klan member.

2. Strangely, in spite of that, I'm a villager.

Interesting, huh?

[/ QUOTE ]
ZOMG you are Casper the friendly ghost?

[/ QUOTE ]

Alright, let me tell you guys a little bit about what happened d1/n1 and make myself a confirmed villager (you all will have to believe me, and I hope you guys ... well most of you ... know I'm not capable of making this up. (OK I suppose if I was a wolf my wolf buddies could help me make this story up ... anyway, please believe me.)

I am Casper, the friendly ghost (That's exactly how it was written in my PM). My power (haha at calling it a power, and I haven't had it yesterday and today as a result of Herbie being killed, and being newted last night) is I get to mason with another player each day/night cycle. I must pick a different player each cycle and I may not go back to any player I've previously masoned with.

I struggled before the game trying to figure out A) if I wanted to risk masoning with a wolf d1/n1, and B) what the best way was for me to use my masonry. On point A, I decided there's only a 23.3 percent chance I mason with a wolf, so I decided to take the chance. On point B, I wanted to mason with someone who could give me good advice on how to use my masonry, so I picked luckay.

I also debated whether to reveal my full role to him in my first PM to him, or not. In the end, I decided that if he is a wolf, he already knows I'm not, so what the hell, and I revealed everything to him.

OK, so then I make my first post in the thread about looking like a KKK member and nonetheless being a villager. Herbie responds with MY EXACT ROLE WTF?!?!? Wait, Herbie must be the seer! (I gave him like a 1 percent chance of just guessing accurately ... I mean he didn't just guess Casper, he guessed "Casper the friendly ghost" ... that's freaking sick if he guessed it.)

Anyway, a little while later I hit luckay on AIM, and the first thing he said was "Herbie's the seer." Yeah, I thought so, too. Why wouldn't we?

OK, so then the reveals happen d2, and holy [censored], Herbie's the neutral Dracula?! Luckay's a wolf?! LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Here's what happened: Luckay, being a wolf and knowing my role, believed as I did that Herbie was the seer. So the wolves killed Herbie (and this is why I asked for clarification of DMK's morning post today, because I think DMK got confused) and they may have newted me, although maybe not. I also thought I might be dead today, but since I'm not the seer, and they know that, they decided to keep me alive. Anyway, what I believe happened is Herbie tried to recruit me as a vampire (I never got any notification about being turned into a vampire, but I think his role would work that his recruits would not know it and his win condition would be to either turn the whole party into unknowing vampires, or enough for a majority) and thus Herbie learned my role, and when he said it, it was actually huge bad luck for the wolves, who thought they were killing the seer.

That's it, guys.
Old 10-25-2007, 12:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the king/queening for the day is getting old fast

i did not make a kill last night

seems like theres no need for me to be around today since i have no input in who will be lynched

[/ QUOTE ]
no, there is no need for you to vote today, but it would be nice if you were around so you could post some things and we could find out if you are wolf or villager, or we can see what we learn from you if you die at night.
Old 10-25-2007, 12:30 PM

Oh, also, I said Luckay's numbers were meaningless because he told me they were in AIM. He may have been lying to me but I don't think so. Kinda a moot point now anyway.
Old 10-25-2007, 12:40 PM

Hi everybody
Old 10-25-2007, 12:41 PM

Hi Dr Chuck!