Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-20-2007, 11:52 PM

Default Re: Ask the losers why they are so loserish and lost thread

[ QUOTE ]
21. You contract a fatal an uncurable disease. You're about to die a very painful and humiliating death and decide you want to go out in a blaze of glory. What totally awesome thing to do you do?

[/ QUOTE ]
I'd pull the skydiving without pulling the ripcord stunt.
[ QUOTE ]

30. If you had a super power what would it be and how would you use it? super hero or villain?

[/ QUOTE ]
Flying and just for fun.
[ QUOTE ]

47. Orange or square?

[/ QUOTE ]
Orange
[ QUOTE ]

64. do I type better when I 'm drunk?

[/ QUOTE ]
Maybe.
[ QUOTE ]

73. If you were promised no reprecusions what crime would you commit?

[/ QUOTE ]
Dunno.
[ QUOTE ]

89. BBV4L wants to know a something from the secret girl code that only a Hawt, smart would know. spill it please

[/ QUOTE ]
I dunno. I'm not really up on the code myself.
[ QUOTE ]

107. dream job for your future husband?

[/ QUOTE ]
No preference. Just able to support me and the kids hopefully to the point where I can be at home would be fabulous.
Old 11-21-2007, 12:13 AM

109. Have the random BBV4L questions met your expectations for amusement? Should I stop yet?

111. you have all the required medical training. You have a large quantity of cocaine. You have a Medically sharp cutting device. You are in a plain crash and are the sole survivor on a deserted island with no food. How much of your body do you think you could amputate with the intent of cooking and eating it for your survival? Would this make a great short story? should I write it?

133. I imagine every girl posts on a forum knowing she's goign to be hit on by at least 70% of the poster. How creepy does it get? Do you laugh on the fact that you get 7 proposals in the Hawtness thread or does it weird you out? Do you realize at least three of them would probably follow threw?

178. Creepiest thing a guy from the forum has said/done?

203. Guy of your dream knocks on your and gives you a present. whats in the box?

257. Dumbest ting you've ever done?

29. Why does the spelling of familiar words look weirder and weirder the longer you look at them? Bush conspiracy?

309. I'm going on an upcoming Vaca to SoCal. Where shoudl I go for a day to make baby Jesus cry? Tijuana or LV?
Old 11-21-2007, 12:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
109. Have the random BBV4L questions met your expectations for amusement? Should I stop yet?

[/ QUOTE ]
I guess. It was mostly to move the hijack away from the other thread. I'm not good at these random scenario questions.

[ QUOTE ]

133. I imagine every girl posts on a forum knowing she's goign to be hit on by at least 70% of the poster. How creepy does it get? Do you laugh on the fact that you get 7 proposals in the Hawtness thread or does it weird you out? Do you realize at least three of them would probably follow threw?

[/ QUOTE ]
I have pretty low self-esteem so it's a nice boost.
[ QUOTE ]
[
178. Creepiest thing a guy from the forum has said/done?

[/ QUOTE ] It's all been fairly above board.
[ QUOTE ]

203. Guy of your dream knocks on your and gives you a present. whats in the box?

[/ QUOTE ]
I dunno. He should just grab me and dip me and kiss me all old-timey movie like.
[ QUOTE ]

257. Dumbest ting you've ever done?

[/ QUOTE ]
I dunno, there's lots of retarded things I'll do that'll make me ask why I'm such a [censored] retard, but they're little and not memorable.
[ QUOTE ]

29. Why does the spelling of familiar words look weirder and weirder the longer you look at them? Bush conspiracy?

[/ QUOTE ]
Cuz English don't make no sense.
[ QUOTE ]

309. I'm going on an upcoming Vaca to SoCal. Where shoudl I go for a day to make baby Jesus cry? Tijuana or LV?

[/ QUOTE ]
I've never been to TJ so you should do that.
Old 11-21-2007, 12:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Philosopy sucks balls.

[/ QUOTE ]
sooo glad I didn't vote for you
Old 11-21-2007, 12:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-21-2007, 12:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I've never been to TJ so you should do that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Rosarito for lobster and fish tacos during the day TJ for getting tequila forced into your mouth while some random dude tries to burst your ear drum by blowing a whistle in your ear at night
Old 11-21-2007, 09:40 AM

DBZ,

Thought on Long Trail, Otter Creek and Magic Hat beers?

Have you read anything by Clive Barker?

Teddy Roosevelt's autobiography -- Yea or Nay?

Please post your Christmas list ASAP so your adoring fans can take full advantage of Black Friday specials.
Old 11-21-2007, 09:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
DBZ,

Thought on Long Trail, Otter Creek and Magic Hat beers?

Have you read anything by Clive Barker?

Teddy Roosevelt's autobiography -- Yea or Nay?

Please post your Christmas list ASAP so your adoring fans can take full advantage of Black Friday specials.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haven't had any of those beers although I have made runs for No. 9. Not a big beer drinker and haven't had the money or the inclination to branch out. Plus when every six pack requires a 20 minute walk AND I have to carry it back, the wanting dulls. Beer makes you fat! ldo. But I do loves me some Sam.

No Clive Barker, though I have seen his name around. I haven't had a lot of time for authors who still have a pulse.

Again, haven't read it. Next autobiography in the queue will be American Prometheus on Mr. J. Robert Oppenheimer. Little known fact: I am something of a Manhattan Project buff, but please don't quiz me too much as I haven't been able to spend much time on it in a few years. Damn you school! But it did come in handy when we read Copenhagen and No Mercy (which I now want to act in a lot kthx) for Script Analysis.

I don't really have a Christmas list as I don't really want any stuff. Or the stuff I want is uber-expensive. These days my best gifts are when my mom and I go see a show. I prefer to have the money spent in those ways, hanging out with my family, then get clothes and crap.
Old 11-21-2007, 09:51 AM

Now question for you folks. My thanksgiving is going to suck and consists of me alone so I'm going to make my own food. I am preparing a mega store run and this is what I have so far:

Green Bean Casserole
Mashed Potatoes
Cranberry Sauce
Dinner Rolls
Sparkling Cider
Apple Pie
Vanilla Ice Cream

I don't think I can pull off a turkey for just me so ideas for more facile substitutes would be nice. Am I missing anything else that's particularly key? Keep in mind that I have to carry all this crap back so I can't go too hogwild.
Old 11-21-2007, 09:53 AM

in before offers to have dinner with you