Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Belief
I believe there is nothing more than what I can see. No spirit realm. 55 44.35%
I believe there is some other realm; however, I have no conviction of what it may be 36 29.03%
I believe there are spirits of humans that can be on earth. 4 3.23%
I believe there are spiritual beings something like angels and demons that can be here on earth. 5 4.03%
I believe there are spirits of humans as well as spiritual beings something like angles and demons that can be here on earth. 15 12.10%
Other, please specify. 9 7.26%
Voters: 124. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-10-2007, 03:16 PM

Default Re: what the [censored] just happened?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
.........wow guys

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess that means you made it up?

[/ QUOTE ]

nope, it means i'm debating whether or not to sift through the few hundred HH files to find this one, sift through the really long e-mail to find this one, or continue to watch as it's assumed this hand is completely made up

i'm 99% certain if anyone but me posted this OP, there would be maybe ONE dissenting voice saying this isn't real instead of the entire thread.

but whatever, this amuses me more

[/ QUOTE ]

booyah

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT
Old 10-10-2007, 03:22 PM

Suspicion that you are a pathetic douche bag confirmed.
Old 10-10-2007, 03:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
boy this got ridiculous in a hurry. i hate doing serious business posts, but i guess it's unavoidable. my response:

i'll just confirm what everyone already knows at this point, the HH is doctored, the play is altered, but is based on an actual hand i lost that day that i played with cradshark and LonelyBrownPun. i won't waste any time trying to rationalize why i did it, only that when i came to my senses there were already plently of replies, and being in too deep i decided to just say "ehhhh...[censored] it" and ran with it (you don't get to 6k posts as fast as i did by thinking about every post you make before you make it). i even pm'ed CC after his first reply and told him this was all doctored. yes, i did post a couple of fake e-mail screenshots when i was clearly defeated. why? because at that point is was funnier for me to watch everyone butt heads about how much of a scumbag i am for this than to concede and fade out.

that said lemme address a couple of points:

1. i am not going to retire BTYS and move on just because of this thread. i made a mistake, i took my lumps, i likely will continue to take lumps for a while, but whatever. i'll own up to it and move on.
2. aislephive, where in the hell do you get off comparing CC defending me with a harmless HH to you defending boostedJ for angling an obscene sum of money? do you see why you are a [censored] moron?
3. as far as this being an indictment on me as a person IRL, how this is evidence that i have no life and no friends: uh huh. i think if this were the case i'd have offed myself a while ago.

ffs people, this is the internet. i'll admit, i can get riled up over people's posts (specifically EM2, butcho22, g2k4, and jonwanchalk [the latter 2 are no longer among us, and the first 2 hopefully won't be around for that much longer]), but for the most part i treat BBV and BBV4L as what it's supposed to be: an outlet to goof off while i play cards. i'm a funny guy. i'm a creative guy. there isn't as much effort that go into my OPs as you all seem to think. and after this thread, i will likely go back to being pretty damn funny where as you guys will likely go back thinking i'm pathetic because of it. whatev. to each their own. point is: lighten the [censored] up.

beat: this thread will make every story i tell from this point on false until proven otherwise
variance: that isn't gonna stop me from telling them

/serious business

carry on

[/ QUOTE ]

bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

Cliff Notes: BTYS is pathetic
Old 10-10-2007, 03:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are paethic you POS you really wanted attention so much you doctored a hh, your even worse than I thought you were. I repeat you are a lowlife loser no one wants to hear about your sad little life....You had your 1 second of fame when you were kinda funny bashing g2k4, but the dream is over kid no one cares about you on 2+2. NOOSE PLEASE

[/ QUOTE ]

man utd suck balls ahahhahahah

[/ QUOTE ]
em2 i was just joking. dont kill me
Old 10-10-2007, 03:33 PM

Old 10-10-2007, 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol, the internet.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-10-2007, 03:38 PM

god damn it I wanna still like BTYS but now I can't [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

this is just like realizing santa claus isn't real [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-10-2007, 03:39 PM

nice pole, see u in a couple days
Old 10-10-2007, 03:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
man utd suck balls ahahhahahah

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-10-2007, 03:45 PM

i bet butcho had a explosion in his pants with your come clean statement but in all seriousness im gonna miss your made up posts BTYS. truthfully we all knew they wernt real but most of us didnt care. maybe you shouldnt have pissed so many people off and you woudnt have had them waiting for you to slip up so they can lunge on you like rabid dogs and drag you down from your accustomed lifestyle of custom titles and bbv respectable poster to lying dbag. i still like you though.