Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-2007, 05:24 PM

Default Re: Infidelity

[ QUOTE ]
Like I said, it has nothing to do with how great a guy I am, it has everything to do with how poor her life will be.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ugh, well you keep on thinking that Sparky, and keep multiplying 90% by 80% by 2% and carrying the one and so on, all while Bizhub Boy keeps bending her over the copier.

I'm only posting crap like that because your posts are long and super delusional and I'm angry at myself for having read them. I do sincerely hope you move on though and the kids don't suffer as a result of all of this.
Old 08-30-2007, 05:24 PM

forgot to add that her boss is 8 yrs older than me and 10 yrs older than her almost bald. So in a year or 2 when he this in love phase wears off and he doesn't seem so dashing anymore and has trouble playing hockey with my son, we will see how strong their "connection" is.
Old 08-30-2007, 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
forgot to add that her boss is 8 yrs older than me and 10 yrs older than her almost bald. So in a year or 2 when he this in love phase wears off and he doesn't seem so dashing anymore and has trouble playing hockey with my son, we will see how strong their "connection" is.

[/ QUOTE ]
BISON PLZ COME BACK TO THIS THREAD.
Old 08-30-2007, 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Like I said, it has nothing to do with how great a guy I am, it has everything to do with how poor her life will be.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ugh, well you keep on thinking that Sparky, and keep multiplying 90% by 80% by 2% and carrying the one and so on, all while Bizhub Boy keeps bending her over the copier.

I'm only posting crap like that because your posts are long and super delusional and I'm angry at myself for having read them. I do hope you move on though and the kids don't suffer as a result of all of this.

[/ QUOTE ]

umm, that's the other thing...they are both laid off so no more fking on the copier.....just the bed. We'll see how exciting that will be in a few months.
Old 08-30-2007, 05:37 PM

this is the first time ive really pitied someone on 2+2
Old 08-30-2007, 05:44 PM

Eight things I know:

1. She doesn't love you.
2. You don't love her.
3. Your marriage was an empty soulless shell for a long time before she strayed, and that bothers you so little that you want to go back to the exact circumstances that encouraged her to risk all her friends and family in the first place.
4. If someday her relationship with this guy ends and she makes an overture to you, she will spend one evening with you then go home and cry for two days.
5. If she comes back at any point you will drag each other and your kids into an abyss of despair deeper than all human comprehension.
6. You're keeping yourself above water with a white-knuckle grip on your all-consuming rage and pain. Get therapy.
7. Your kids aren't broken or even close to hopeless, but they need your help and you can't help them until you accept that your wife wants nothing to do with you, the guy she doesn't love at all, at all ever again for any reason whatsoever and get some help for yourself.
8. Right now you're trying to win an argument with your wife. You can't. It takes two parties to argue, and she has quit the game.
Old 08-30-2007, 05:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Eight things I know:

[/ QUOTE ]

One thing i know:

You wrote those 8 things first and then counted that it was only 8 and then wrote "eight things i know". If not, I'm impressed.

Nice post.
Old 08-30-2007, 06:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I'm only posting crap like that because your posts are long and super delusional and I'm angry at myself for having read them. I do sincerely hope you move on though and the kids don't suffer as a result of all of this.

[/ QUOTE ]

What's super delusional about them? Do you think this doesn't already really suck for his kids?

And why does everyone keep saying things like "you should be worrying about taking care of your kids instead of doing all this reading and posting"? I'm not sure if the custody arrangement is already in place, but if so, he doesn't even get to see his kids until tomorrow. More importantly, if hours of reading and spending time on 2+2 necessarily means not taking good care of one's kids... then lots of people on this board are screwed. I just don't see why you assume the guy isn't doing everything he can to take care of his kids, while also educating himself and doing some public venting, about the real problems his kids are now going to face growing up.
Old 08-30-2007, 06:16 PM

slim,

Seriously, see a pro instead of typing on 2+2.
Old 08-30-2007, 06:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What's super delusional about them? Do you think this doesn't already really suck for his kids?

[/ QUOTE ]
If you can't see what is SUPER DELUSIONAL about his posts then I'm not going to make my Carpal \'Tunnel worse trying to explain it to you because you probably won't get it. However, if he takes anything from this thread it's a bunch of people trying to give him a wake-up call, bison most pointedly.

As for the kids, of course it sucks. But what's done is done and it's clear from his posts that slim left town as far as reconciliation goes (whoops, no pun intended), and he needs to move on for his own sake.

[ QUOTE ]
And why does everyone keep saying things like "you should be worrying about taking care of your kids instead of doing all this reading and posting"? I'm not sure if the custody arrangement is already in place, but if so, he doesn't even get to see his kids until tomorrow. More importantly, if hours of reading and spending time on 2+2 necessarily means not taking good care of one's kids... then lots of people on this board are screwed. I just don't see why you assume the guy isn't doing everything he can to take care of his kids, while also educating himself and doing some public venting, about the real problems his kids are now going to face growing up.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't know who all these people are or where you got this from. I never doubted that he's not doing all he can to be a good father. The Chinaman's parenting is not the issue here, dude.