Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: QPERE
Quads punctured. Evidently rigged. EDFHDFYFADKFJKADJKFJA 2 25.00%
Quit playing Elroy: rarely entertaining 4 50.00%
queer people ellicit rear entries 2 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-23-2007, 11:32 AM

Default Re: How much does a girl\'s promiscuous past bother you?

[ QUOTE ]
"i wouldn't care if you were a prostitute
and if you hit every man that you ever knew
see it wouldn't make a difference
if that was way before me and you girl"

[/ QUOTE ]

By that time, it's time to move on to calling her a woman, not a girl.
Old 08-23-2007, 11:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i read some of the first responses and they are dumb - extreme in both ways - when we don't even know what you're asking.

if i felt such a connection to this girl that i was thinking i would like to be in some kind of committed relationship with her - then of course it would bother me (unless she had some kind of psychic change in her life - got sober, found buddhism, whatever). if i thought she was hot, knew we would have a lot of fun together but had no longterm plans for exclusivity then i wouldn't care at all.

i'm not sure i could marry a chick that i banged on the first date - circumstances would have to be remarkable.

[/ QUOTE ]
I gots sometin to tell ya baby.

Was dat girl?

I been wit 500 guys.

Yo, you playin' girl?

Nah.

Ah, I dont believe this [censored].

It was before I found jesus.

Oh, you foun jesus?

Yah.

Oh, Ok, nevamind. Pass that buffalo wing sauce.
Old 08-23-2007, 11:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think it's hypocritical to enjoy spending time with someone that is different than / compliments me.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's hypocritical to look down on/feel superior to people who engage in the same type of behavior you do.

If you think it's "bad" for a girl to slutt around even though you've been doing the same thing, then congratulations, you're a hypocrite.

[/ QUOTE ]
boys and girls aren't the same dude. women aren't programed to bang 50 dudes by the age of 21.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but by the age of 35, the probably are. See the Red Queen and Sperm Wars or any evolutionary biology textbook for more details.

And the enjoying sex = bad mother nonsense gets funnier and funnier as more people repeat it.
Old 08-23-2007, 11:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think it's hypocritical to enjoy spending time with someone that is different than / compliments me.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's hypocritical to look down on/feel superior to people who engage in the same type of behavior you do.

If you think it's "bad" for a girl to slutt around even though you've been doing the same thing, then congratulations, you're a hypocrite.

[/ QUOTE ]
boys and girls aren't the same dude. women aren't programed to bang 50 dudes by the age of 21. if they do, it means they have issues. it means that they probably aren't going to make a good mother.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, what a staggering array of ridiculous over-generalizations you've created here!

i know plenty of formerly slutty girls who got married and turned into great moms. in some cases, they were slutty because they liked dick, not because they had issues (any more so than other women have issues).

plus, i could easily argue that women ARE programmed to love dick, they just have it shamed out of them by our ridiculous victorian culture and people with attitudes like you.

no wonder it's so hard to get laid. sheesh.
Old 08-23-2007, 03:30 PM

I thought I would just throw this story in

I was once talking to a girl on the phone from an internet website. We had been talking for a while and some how got to talking about numbers. She said "Its close to the time..." and I was like "Its like 4:30...4? 5?" and she was like "No, 425..." and after talking a bit more she told me she basically had a different guy every week when she was 13-16. Met them at house parties, etc. I am not sure if she was screwing with me, but I really think she was telling the truth.
Old 08-23-2007, 03:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
boys and girls aren't the same dude.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is a point that's been overlooked for most of this thread -- how guys think about this is different from how women think about it. Here's a fairly recent NY Post article that seems to provide the female POV:

Your Lays Are Numbered

It's a pretty short article, but here's one of the essential bits from it:

[ QUOTE ]
Despite her low number, Samantha, like most women, believes that the maximum partners a woman can have before turning from a complete girl-next-door to the whore-next-door is 20.

[/ QUOTE ]

...tying that back to the OP, it may be that she's concerned (?) about it not so much because of how guys think about it, but rather because of how (other) women think about it. As in, It's bad if a guy thinks you're a whore -- but it's worse if other women that that.
Old 08-23-2007, 04:57 PM

No offense meant to Slim (I am not sure it would make a difference in his case in particular) but his story might convince people that it can be in your best interest to settle down with a woman who has dated more men than you, knows what she wants, and therefore is going to stick with you.

Re: wife is a cheater...best way to get into her email acct

In particular, from point number 4, "She was 22 when we first started going out and I was her first bf."

Again, not saying this always helps, but I have to think she's more likely to know you're the one if she's dated (and by extension slept with) other ones.
Old 08-23-2007, 05:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No offense meant to ... but his story might convince people that it can be in your best interest to settle down with a woman who has dated more men than only you, knows what she wants,...

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT.
Old 08-23-2007, 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
boys and girls aren't the same dude. women aren't programed to bang 50 dudes by the age of 21. if they do, it means they have issues. it means that they probably aren't going to make a good mother.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, what a staggering array of ridiculous over-generalizations you've created here!

i know plenty of formerly slutty girls who got married and turned into great moms. in some cases, they were slutty because they liked dick, not because they had issues (any more so than other women have issues).

plus, i could easily argue that women ARE programmed to love dick, they just have it shamed out of them by our ridiculous victorian culture and people with attitudes like you.

no wonder it's so hard to get laid. sheesh.

[/ QUOTE ]

In arguments like this, I'd love to see Age and marital status in addition to number of women banged next to each person's name.

I mean, it's pretty obvious by the POV, but still, it would be fun to see.
Old 08-23-2007, 05:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I see that as a green light, not a red flag.

I wonder why this would bother a guy at all. As someone else said, as long as there's no disease threat, who cares? You get the benefit of her practicing.

What would suck is if she has a promiscuous past and is terrible in bed.

b

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny bernie,

It is only a red flag if the girl wants to make it an issue. If she brings it up once to get it out in the open, then moves on that is fantastic. However in my experience these girls are often just trying to create drama and you had better get ready for a bumpy ride.