Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-13-2007, 06:01 PM

Default Re: What\'s the use of washcloths?

Sweat from the armpits and crotchal regions contain something that causes odor-causing bacteria to thrive.
Old 06-13-2007, 06:04 PM

I am extremely OCD when it comes to this category of hygiene. No one is getting near me unless everything is freshly lathered, scrubbed, and shaved. The only odor comments I've gotten have been positive ones (although I'm quite certain no one would be quick to discuss the negative ones, as Tx said).
Old 06-13-2007, 06:11 PM

loofah and old spice bodywash is exactly what I have and use... thanks for the reinforcement there is no better combo

signed,

a guy with a gf
Old 06-13-2007, 06:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Oh, and btw, FFK, have you ever had a guy mention odor to you? i.e., you stink? That's a very difficult and awkward conversation to have with a girl, but if she wants head, she needs to smell like something nice and fresh. After a day of working out and sweating outside all day, my balls can stink, but it's nothing like what I've encountered when face to face with vaginal-stink.

If I'm 50% sure I'm going to have sex on a particular night, I make sure my junk isn't danky. I think this should be a pre-requisite for all newly found sexual relationships. Once you know someone, live with them, whatever, you can let things slide a little bit, but at first there's really no excuse for showing up with stink bait in your trousers.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think guys would be well-served by imitating the 20-minute bathroom trip chicks seem to take before booty. Go wash your junk as a courtesy. I'm pretty sure girls have this one over guys.
Old 06-13-2007, 06:26 PM

Blarg,

I was always under the impression they were just in there doing coke and maybe gave their snapper a spritz on the way out.
Old 06-13-2007, 06:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am extremely OCD when it comes to this category of hygiene. No one is getting near me unless everything is freshly lathered, scrubbed, and shaved. The only odor comments I've gotten have been positive ones (although I'm quite certain no one would be quick to discuss the negative ones, as Tx said).

[/ QUOTE ]

Was really hoping you would advise on this. I have the sense of smell of a blood hound. As unfortuante as it may be, I've often been in a small space with a girl and could smell her when she was on the rag. But I'd be open ears for an easy way to say "honey, maybe you could wash your junk before we do the deed?"

Is there any way to say this that won't make a chick feel uncomfortable or self conscious? From my point of view, I've had my mom/sister/girlfriend tell me to go take a [censored] shower, so even though i'm more conscientious <sp> than I used to be, it wouldn't bother me to hear it/do it. But most girls I date are not hippy types who might show up stinking one night, therefore they try and keep themselves clean and fresh and for the most part always are, but once in a while it just totally ruins everything, and lately it's been rearing it's stinky head too often.

In sum, how do you tell a girl nicely to wash her junk?

Would it be a good idea to suggest that you need a shower and just pull her in with you?
Old 06-13-2007, 07:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Blarg,

I was always under the impression they were just in there doing coke and maybe gave their snapper a spritz on the way out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, I think half the parties I went to in the 80's eventually wound up with almost everyone possible in the bathroom, so maybe so.
Old 06-13-2007, 07:14 PM

Ask her if any seagulls followed her home today. If she doesn't get it, tell her you thought you saw one flying by the window. Eventually she'll figure it out. If she doesn't, ask, "Hey, are we having shrimp for dinner?" Turn the other way first in case there's crying.
Old 06-13-2007, 07:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is there any way to say this that won't make a chick feel uncomfortable or self conscious?

[/ QUOTE ]

No [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

As sad as it is, the only way you could skirt the issue without getting some MAJOR rain on your sex-parade (that she won't soon forget) is to indirectly let her know that smell is an issue with you. Tell a story about a girl that was stinky maybe. I hate it that I so frequently give girl advice that involves being indirect and manipulative, but the bottom line is that the vast majority of girls would freak out if you criticized their vagina.

Also, after I made the post about being OCD about cleanliness, I realized how un-spontaneous that made me sound. I should have said "No one's face is getting near me unless everything is freshly lathered, scrubbed, and shaved" instead of "No one is getting near me."
Old 06-13-2007, 07:43 PM

After this fascinating read, I will look into modifying my shower habits. Thanks FFK, guids, etc

Of course, being a european, I'm not sure where I'll find an actual washcloth/loofah (never seen or heard this word before and I still don't quite know what it is). I'll figure something out.