Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2007, 03:47 PM

Default Re: WSEX: Official Monthly Thread: June. (#10 of 10.)

FYI. I used to play at WPEX, however when it was no longer possible to keep stats of opponents I stopped playing there. If data mining were to be allowed I would be playing there all the time. In my judgement (maybe incorrect!?) improved play and table selection due to data mining is worth more than the extra 50-70% rakeback.

Its possible a lot more people think like me. Maybe they would mainly be relatively good players, however that does not necessarily mean they would make the games tougher. But maybe your right that principles are more important than increased player numbers.
Old 06-17-2007, 03:51 PM

fyi, HUD and opponents stats are are available at the pokertracker forum for $15 or $20. i seldom use it because screws up my personal read playing at wsex due to small player pool.
Old 06-17-2007, 04:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FYI. I used to play at WPEX, however when it was no longer possible to keep stats of opponents I stopped playing there. If data mining were to be allowed I would be playing there all the time. In my judgement (maybe incorrect!?) improved play and table selection due to data mining is worth more than the extra 50-70% rakeback.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you won't play at a site where a computer can't do your work for you? Does that mean you refuse to play at B&M's as well?

While I love and use PT as well, I think I can pay close enough attention to the other players to have them clocked halfway decently.

BO
Old 06-17-2007, 04:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you won't play at a site where a computer can't do your work for you? Does that mean you refuse to play at B&M's as well?

While I love and use PT as well, I think I can pay close enough attention to the other players to have them clocked halfway decently.

BO

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you have them clocked halfway decently while playing 6 or more tables. It is one thing if you only play a few tables, but when you want to play 6 or more then you can't really do that.
Old 06-17-2007, 05:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Can you have them clocked halfway decently while playing 6 or more tables. It is one thing if you only play a few tables, but when you want to play 6 or more then you can't really do that.

[/ QUOTE ]

WPX allows 4 tables max therefore not a problem.

BO
Old 06-17-2007, 06:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BO

[/ QUOTE ]

Any site that restricts my tables just forces me to play more sites.

(In the case of WPEX, I won't play there anyways since it makes HUD such a pain.)
Old 06-17-2007, 06:22 PM

does wpex ever have more than 4 tables going anyway at the same limit

everytime i play there's maybe one of each limit, and maybe 2 or 3 NL100 and NL50
Old 06-17-2007, 07:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So you won't play at a site where a computer can't do your work for you?

[/ QUOTE ]

No it does not, other factors are relevant for instance on how soft the games are. Besides the most important part of data mining is improved game selection, stats while playing is just icing. So if games are always soft data mining does not matter much, this is not true for WPEX.

The only criteria to judge with, is what gives the best return after taking all things into consideration. Not saying I have it right, just what I think.

[ QUOTE ]
Does that mean you refuse to play at B&M's as well?

[/ QUOTE ]

B&M is recreation not work so does not count the same way.
Old 06-17-2007, 07:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BO

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, its called play on two or more sites at the same time, LDO. It is not hard to 4 table on WSEX and then 4 table on FT. Assuming they did let you use a hud.
Old 06-17-2007, 08:10 PM

all these things yall are talking about are fine and dandy, but i just want to get a measly 50 bux on this site, to try it out. ive tried every cridit card that i own, and they all get declined. anyone have any suggestions?
Closed Thread