[ QUOTE ]
wow kkf did a really really good job with this one

[/ QUOTE ]

IP check plz

[/ QUOTE ]
It's not him.
Old 04-21-2007, 07:02 PM

Default Re: Cheating on your wife

Alright here is another TR. I met one girl at a bar across town. My wife was back home visitng family. This is girl was 5'8 135 long red hair. No pics on her other then in the spank bank. We had alot to drink. She was sexy as hell. Mini skirt, thigh high leather come [censored] me boots. We stumble out to the parking lot leaning against some car making out. She asks to go back to my place. I tell her I have roomates and they are having some people over tonight so my place is out of the question. I forget what I told her my name or whatr I did. But thats not important. I say lets go back to her place. she says she has kids and they were there with the babysitter. I tell her I will pay for the room if she pays for the cab. She says she had a better idea. she drags me over to the back of the building. This is a crappy bar in a strip mall. So we are in the back of the alley. She lifts her skirt up and tells me she wants to [censored] her right there so I pick her up and pin her against the wall and she wraps her legs around me. We just start fucing like crazy she is a screamer to. As we are going at it it feels like I am leaning foward more and more. I was so drunk When I picked her up and pinned her aginst what I thought was the walll was actually a very large dumpster. Before I realize what is going onthe dumpster starts to roll away and we fall down. Me flat on top of her in a nice puddle. She is still screaming so I say [censored] and decide to finish. I get up and start to buckle my belt and she stands up gives me a kiss and stumbles away with her skirt still ppulled up and something stuck in her hair. I think it was a leaf. I know she is walking that way because of everything else and not because of the way I [censored] her even though it was really good. On my end at least. I get home hop in the shower and both of my knees are bloody and all messed up. A few weeks later I am out doing somethings and see her at a music store. I figure I ought to say hi and see if we could hook up again. I know that is a long shot but worth a shot none the less. As I am approaching her she looks up and sees me, starts to smile and then gets a panaicked look on her face. JUst when another guy walks up and puts his arm around her. I look at there hands see they both have wedding bands on.lol I just turned around and walked out. laughed my ass off in the car on the way out of there.
Old 04-21-2007, 07:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Alright here is another TR. I met one girl at a bar across town. My wife was back home visitng family. This is girl was 5'8 135 long red hair. No pics on her other then in the spank bank. We had alot to drink. She was sexy as hell. Mini skirt, thigh high leather come [censored] me boots. We stumble out to the parking lot leaning against some car making out. She asks to go back to my place. I tell her I have roomates and they are having some people over tonight so my place is out of the question. I forget what I told her my name or whatr I did. But thats not important. I say lets go back to her place. she says she has kids and they were there with the babysitter. I tell her I will pay for the room if she pays for the cab. She says she had a better idea. she drags me over to the back of the building. This is a crappy bar in a strip mall. So we are in the back of the alley. She lifts her skirt up and tells me she wants to [censored] her right there so I pick her up and pin her against the wall and she wraps her legs around me. We just start fucing like crazy she is a screamer to. As we are going at it it feels like I am leaning foward more and more. I was so drunk When I picked her up and pinned her aginst what I thought was the walll was actually a very large dumpster. Before I realize what is going onthe dumpster starts to roll away and we fall down. Me flat on top of her in a nice puddle. She is still screaming so I say [censored] and decide to finish. I get up and start to buckle my belt and she stands up gives me a kiss and stumbles away with her skirt still ppulled up and something stuck in her hair. I think it was a leaf. I know she is walking that way because of everything else and not because of the way I [censored] her even though it was really good. On my end at least. I get home hop in the shower and both of my knees are bloody and all messed up. A few weeks later I am out doing somethings and see her at a music store. I figure I ought to say hi and see if we could hook up again. I know that is a long shot but worth a shot none the less. As I am approaching her she looks up and sees me, starts to smile and then gets a panaicked look on her face. JUst when another guy walks up and puts his arm around her. I look at there hands see they both have wedding bands on.lol I just turned around and walked out. laughed my ass off in the car on the way out of there.

[/ QUOTE ]

A+ on this one
Old 04-21-2007, 07:57 PM

The only thing this thread is missing is pics. Otherwise good stuff.
Old 04-21-2007, 10:37 PM

I wish I could be you for just one day. Up against a dumpster? Awesome.
Old 04-21-2007, 10:58 PM

Sir, does your wife know you spank it to this forum while posting fake stories read by other men?

(Not that there's anything wrong with that.)
Old 04-22-2007, 01:46 AM

i'm sure you can post some pics with out fear of a trainwreck specially if you've met girls thru myspace in diffferent parts of the country
Old 04-22-2007, 07:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i'm sure you can post some pics with out fear of a trainwreck specially if you've met girls thru myspace in diffferent parts of the country

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought that myself but not worth the risk to me. If u all don't believe me that is fine with me. I know most of u don't. Even with pics alot of these stoires u read on here are BS anyway. But who here actually reads these because u believe every word written in them? Even if they are true stories u have to get it from all angles or all u are getting is one person's side and everyone says things to make themself look better.

But I have lived in alot of the areas that people on here post. I still travel to alot of those areas. To big of a risk to post pics. If u all want to throw the BS flag because of no pics go right ahead. lol
Old 04-22-2007, 09:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Alright this one is not bad but more TRs please!
Old 04-22-2007, 11:15 AM

lostsoul pls answer my questions