Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2007, 01:24 PM

Default Re: List of eWallets for Canadians

https://www.epassporte.com/secure/jsp/Questions.jsp

from their FAQ, it says they don't support bank transfers to "non-US bank accounts" in europe. they only support wire transfer which is a $50US charge.
Old 03-31-2007, 02:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hey all went to link my moneybookers acc to my bank acc (td canada trust) just got off the phone to their c.s apparently they charge a minimum of $30 for the wire transfer from your acc to moneybookers anybody know a way round this? tried the neteller>ub>moneybookers thing but after two days ub cancelled the transaction. any ideas welcome tyvm

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd suggest a small deposit from your CC, then deposit that to UB, and then you should be able to cashout UB-MB as much as you like. Repeat at other sites! 1.9% charge for CC will be negligible on a small deposit, but you many also incur a "Cash Advance" fee on your CC.

BTW, who is charging you the $30? Your bank, I assume? I STILL haven't gotten around to it, but my Credit Union said it was FREE for <$100. If it's important to you to link to your bank acct, and to save that fee, you might want to think about shopping around for banks.
Old 03-31-2007, 02:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
https://www.epassporte.com/secure/jsp/Questions.jsp

from their FAQ, it says they don't support bank transfers to "non-US bank accounts" in europe. they only support wire transfer which is a $50US charge.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. I think there's no question that with ePassporte, either you get the Visa Card as well to do ATM withdrawls, or just use it as ONE of your eWallets, and use a different eWallet or a Poker Site to cashout from your bankroll.
Old 03-31-2007, 04:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hey all went to link my moneybookers acc to my bank acc (td canada trust) just got off the phone to their c.s apparently they charge a minimum of $30 for the wire transfer from your acc to moneybookers anybody know a way round this? tried the neteller>ub>moneybookers thing but after two days ub cancelled the transaction. any ideas welcome tyvm

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd suggest a small deposit from your CC, then deposit that to UB, and then you should be able to cashout UB-MB as much as you like. Repeat at other sites! 1.9% charge for CC will be negligible on a small deposit, but you many also incur a "Cash Advance" fee on your CC.

BTW, who is charging you the $30? Your bank, I assume? I STILL haven't gotten around to it, but my Credit Union said it was FREE for <$100. If it's important to you to link to your bank acct, and to save that fee, you might want to think about shopping around for banks.

[/ QUOTE ]

CIBC also charges $30 per wire. It's horrible to lose 3% per $1000 sent. What credit union do you use? Anybody know which bank or credit union in Canada charges the lowest price for wire transfers?
Old 03-31-2007, 06:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

CIBC also charges $30 per wire. It's horrible to lose 3% per $1000 sent. What credit union do you use? Anybody know which bank or credit union in Canada charges the lowest price for wire transfers?

[/ QUOTE ]

Coast Capital. Only free <$100 though. I think $1000 would cost $25.
Old 03-31-2007, 08:07 PM

hey bobo yep it was canada trust cs who quoted me 100 for the wire just finished applying for a cc what a lot of hassle eh!! excellent work on this thread by the way much appreciated
Old 04-01-2007, 01:06 PM

Does anyone know which credit cards are allowed for click2pay? My Visa and Mastercard was invalid.
Old 04-01-2007, 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone know which credit cards are allowed for click2pay? My Visa and Mastercard was invalid.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you sure everything was entered correctly? If so, try calling their CS...I've found them to be fairly prompt about answering, and quite helpful.

I used my CIBC Visa with no problem.
Old 04-01-2007, 04:43 PM

With Moneybookers is it better to go USD OR CAD?

Thanks
Old 04-01-2007, 04:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
With Moneybookers is it better to go USD OR CAD?

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]
if you have a choice, always USD to avoid exchange rate hassles for transferring to/from merchants.
Closed Thread