Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-02-2007, 06:10 PM

Default Re: Ask me about: The Illuminati & Conspiracy theories.

Heh, yeah, you're right. It is pretty hilarious, in a dark, depressing sort of way. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 02-02-2007, 06:16 PM

subfallen,

you mean two families actually moved into the woods? like left their old lives behind and got cabins like the dude from 24 (played by one of the dillon brothers, maybe season 2)?
Old 02-02-2007, 06:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
subfallen,

you mean two families actually moved into the woods? like left their old lives behind and got cabins like the dude from 24 (played by one of the dillon brothers, maybe season 2)?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, this is exactly what I mean. If you find it hard to believe, let me add that this was East Texas.
Old 02-02-2007, 06:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
subfallen,

[/ QUOTE ]

I loved those episodes. God bless Johnny Drama for giving Elisha that wifebeater after her shower.
Old 02-02-2007, 07:03 PM

ed,

serious question: what effect do you think the da vinci code has had on all of our beliefs\whatever people like you believe?
Old 02-02-2007, 07:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Vancouver, BC -- Controversial analysis of NASA's final radio transmissions to the space shuttle Columbia revealed that mission control and the astronauts knew the shuttle would fail upon re-entry. Speech analyst Jon Kelly says that when the NASA audio is played in reverse he can hear the astronauts say, "Get closer to the terror," and "Sad we're dying - this is it." According to Kelly, ground crew responses included, "Death - they'll be gone," and "The next ghost who leaves their NASA family love."

In a further bizarre twist, Kelly claims to hear occult references to ancient Biblical themes in the NASA transmissions, including a description of ritual worship involving the sacrifice of children by fire. Kelly says that audio of the NASA transmissions played in reverse revealed the occult messages, "See the evil way Moloch burn ya," and "An owl have the throne." "Biblical passages including Leviticus 18:21 clearly tell us that Molech/Moloch demanded the sacrificial burning of children," says Kelly.

[/ QUOTE ]

This makes no sense to me. Why say it in reverse? And if they were going to say something in reverse, why is the end result still that cryptique sounding [censored]?
Old 02-02-2007, 07:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Did the CIA introduce crack into the ghettos to keep black people down?

[/ QUOTE ]
ill get to the other questions in a sec, but I just had to answer this one!

Gary Webb video, in his own words
[ QUOTE ]
Gary Webb, the Pulitzer prize-winning reporter who broke the story of the CIA’s involvement in the importation of cocaine into the U.S., died December 10, 2004, reportedly from self-inflicted gunshots to the head.

It was a tragic end to a brilliant, and tragic, career.

In August 1996, the San Jose Mercury News published Webb’s 20,000 word, three-part series entitled Dark Alliance. The articles detailed the nexus between a California coke kingpin, CIA officials and assets and the Nicaraguan Contra army, whose funding had been cut off by an act of Congress in the mid-80s. Webb found evidence that the CIA had direct contact with the smugglers, knew the proceeds were going to fund the murderous Contras, and tried to cover it up when other law enforcement agencies began investigating. The most troubling aspect to the story was that the central player was no ordinary drug lord. He was the man many credit for popularizing crack, the highly addictive, smoke-able form of cocaine.

For many African-Americans, the story smacked of a grand conspiracy to destroy the black community. There were rallies in Watts and Compton, and heated discussions on black media across the country. Members of the Congressional Black Caucus called for a federal investigation. In November 1996, CIA director John Deutch appeared at Locke High School in South Central Los Angeles to personally answer to the allegations. He was met with loud jeers. It was a PR disaster.

[/ QUOTE ]
how in the world do you shoot yourself twice with a shotgun? after the first shot the pain wouldn't allow you to do anything. Something is wrong here, was he silenced?

btw from what I remember she shot himself in the mouth. Come on how do you get a follow up shot with a shotgun after blowing off your jaw??

[/ QUOTE ]

This kind of logic always cracks me up. People talk about how fiendish and masterful these power players are. How they are capable of puttin microchips in my brain to make me think a certain way...but they completely [censored] up a routine assasination? If they're so brilliant and capable, why use a shotgun in the first place? One to the temple does the trick. Or how about a more subtle poisoning? There are far more crafty ways of killing people than a shotgun in the mouth.

Either these are the dumbest masterminds in the world, or y'all are just looking for monsters under the bed.
Old 02-02-2007, 09:52 PM

If these people are for real which I think some of them might be then I bet alot of us are getting 3rd lved with all the fake info on the interent.
Old 02-02-2007, 10:47 PM

If you read the account from the kid who was told to blank the dead kid and stuff. The one OP warned us about the stuff in red, The kid mentions Larry King. Is he talking about the Larry King or what? Is Larry King the anti-christ?
Old 02-02-2007, 10:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you read the account from the kid who was told to blank the dead kid and stuff. The one OP warned us about the stuff in red, The kid mentions Larry King. Is he talking about the Larry King or what? Is Larry King the anti-christ?

[/ QUOTE ]

its not the larry king from tv...its some Lawrence King that was a senator and is not in jail for tax evasion...that story was [censored] up true or not...