Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Hero should...
push. 58 80.56%
just call. 14 19.44%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-24-2007, 10:47 AM

Default Re: Official BBV voting for mod

Tx,

I just want to clear a few things up:

1) I don't have a "hard-on" for you. In fact, I don't really care about you at all, besides the fact that you derail a lot of threads and that can be really distracting and annoying. True, as a poster I would be happier if you left BBV because I don't feel there is a lot of value added from your presence here, but I don't think that makes me particularly unique in BBV. I could say that about other posters and other people could say that about you, and I don't think that means that I have any kind of special grudge against you.

2)I don't feel like I treat you differently from any of the other posters BBV makes fun of. If you get it particularly harsh from posters here, it's because you give it particularly harsh (see your rant against Yves which Ryan tempbanned you for).

3) If you think I am a [censored] mod, then work towards making bbv a better place with constructive suggestions besides saying "gild is a terrible mod" in ATF and BBV at any chance possible. I have absolutely zero problem with constructive criticism; people like kiwi and GA have had problems with my decisions in the past and I don't hold it against them at all because they don't make it personal and they add a lot of value to the forum with their suggestions and thoughts. The major difference is that you vocally call me out in every single thread (even in other forums that indirectly involve me) just to tell me how much I suck, whereas other people who think I suck at least try and do it in a constructive manner.

If you have issues and you want to get taken seriously, then bring them up constructively and we can talk about them.

GW

p.s. the post about volunteering you for El Diablo's 'hottest person on 2p2' thread in OOT was a joke post that was basically making fun of the ridiculousness of the OOT thread and the fact that you have hilarious avatars of yourself with your shirt off. You started flipping out and taking it seriously and noone really put two and two together in the thread so I just locked it. IT WAS A JOKE. LET. IT. GO.
Old 01-24-2007, 10:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Tx,

1) I don't have a "hard-on" for you. In fact, I don't really care about you at all, besides the fact that you derail a lot of threads and that can be really distracting and annoying. True, as a poster I would be happier if you left BBV because I don't feel there is a lot of value added from your presence here, but I don't think that makes me particularly unique in BBV. I could say that about other posters and other people could say that about you, and I don't think that means that I have any kind of special grudge against you.

2)I don't feel like I treat you differently from any of the other posters BBV makes fun of. If you get it particularly harsh from posters here, it's because you give it particularly harsh (see your rant against Yves which Ryan tempbanned you for).

3) If you think I am a [censored] mod, then work towards making bbv a better place with constructive suggestions besides saying "gild is a terrible mod" in ATF and BBV at any chance possible. I have absolutely zero problem with constructive criticism; people like kiwi and GA have had problems with my decisions in the past and I don't hold it against them at all because they don't make it personal and they add a lot of value to the forum with their suggestions and thoughts. The major difference is that you vocally call me out in every single thread (even in other forums that indirectly involve me) just to tell me how much I suck, whereas other people who think I suck at least try and do it in a constructive manner.

If you have issues and you want to get taken seriously, then bring them up constructively and we can talk about them.

GW

p.s. the post about volunteering you for El Diablo's 'hottest person on 2p2' thread in OOT was a joke post that was basically making fun of the ridiculousness of the OOT thread and the fact that you have hilarious avatars of yourself with your shirt off. You started flipping out and taking it seriously and noone really put two and two together in the thread so I just locked it. IT WAS A JOKE. LET. IT. GO.

[/ QUOTE ]

and they say TRM never derails threads... what r we suppos'ta be doin in this one again?
Old 01-24-2007, 10:52 AM

WWTXRDMND?
Old 01-24-2007, 01:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Tx,

1) I don't have a "hard-on" for you. In fact, I don't really care about you at all this is weak sauce. you care about me. otherwise you wouldnt start threads about me and put me in a poll w/ blackjack777. ) , besides the fact that you derail a lot of threads (please show me where i derail threads. this is ridiculous. seriously, i'd like you to show me one instance where i derailed a thread. also, if i was derailing threads, then why is this the very first time you've ever mentioned it to me? if this was in fact something i was doing and it bothered you, why not say so? we've PM'd eachother many times, so you've had ample opportunity to voice that opinion) and that can be really distracting and annoying. True, as a poster I would be happier if you left BBV because I don't feel there is a lot of value added from your presence here (i've started several threads that got 100+ replies, people like to quote WWTXRD?, I've contributed at my own expense to much hilarity and insanity. Many laughs have been had b/c i give people the angles to shoot to laugh at me) , but I don't think that makes me particularly unique in BBV. I could say that about other posters and other people could say that about you, and I don't think that means that I have any kind of special grudge against you if you dont hold a grudge against me, then why would you put my name in with evenkeal and blackjack? you didn't put anyone else in there. also, why would you start a thread about me? be honest, you hold me in higher disfavor than others, whether or not that is your definition of grudge is a matter of opinion. .

2)I don't feel like I treat you differently from any of the other posters BBV makes fun of. If you get it particularly harsh from posters here, it's because you give it particularly harsh (i'd never said anything like that to anyone else. yves is a d-bag. and i don't find slant eye to be racist, either. if slant eye is racist, then so is redneck. whatever, i think you're bringing this up just to point out to those who weren't aware that i got tempbanned for calling yves a slant eye) (see your rant against Yves which Ryan tempbanned you for).

GW

p.s. the post about volunteering you for El Diablo's 'hottest person on 2p2' thread in OOT was a joke post that was basically making fun of the ridiculousness of the OOT thread and the fact that you have hilarious avatars of yourself with your shirt off. You started flipping out and taking it seriously i didn't even post in the thread. how did i flip out? i just brought up the fact that you started a thread that basically intended to trainwreck another thread in a different forum. i think that's inappropriate behavior for a moderator. and never did i flip out, i didn't even see the thread until i ran a search for my name and saw that it had been locked. quit exaggerating. and noone really put two and two together in the thread so I just locked it. IT WAS A JOKE. LET. IT. GO. you never addressed this gild. and by the tone of your post you seem annoyed to have to type a few sentences to defend it. i'll let it go, i already did, but if you're going to air old stuff against me, then i'm going to bring up the fact that a moderator on 2p2 started a thread in his own high trafficked forum asking members to trainwreck a thread in OOT. it was wrong and that's why you locked your own thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

please address all of these, especially the first.
Old 01-24-2007, 01:19 PM

Please don't.
Old 01-24-2007, 01:20 PM

I have said all that really needs to be said, if you want to not derail this thread some more then we can take it to PM.
Old 01-24-2007, 01:23 PM

TxRedMan,

Start caring and sucking less. Please.
Old 01-24-2007, 01:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have said all that really needs to be said, if you want to not derail this thread some more then we can take it to PM.

[/ QUOTE ]

you've cited several problems w/o any examples.

i'll just assume that your unwillingness to discuss this at any length in front of the rest of the forum is evidence that you're basically making statements against me that have no defense. they're exaggerated claims that you came up with at the last minute and are trying to avoid backing them up using a blanket excuse- i mean, really, how laughable is that? not derailing this thread anymore? is this or is this not a thread about moderators? aren't we discussing my quarrells with you as a moderator, singling me out for group mentality BS and attempting to train wreck OOT?

you won't discuss this publicly b/c you're well aware that as a moderator you've acted inappropriately, and i'll highlight that with example where as you have nothing to support the claims you made against me.

coward.
Old 01-24-2007, 01:46 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
TxRedMan,

Start caring and sucking less. Please.

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously. this isnt like the novel on who supports trm. we;re supposed to be doing something else here and you interrupt everything. thanks a lot dude...
Old 01-24-2007, 01:48 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you've cited several problems w/o any examples.

i'll just assume that your unwillingness to discuss this at any length in front of the rest of the forum is evidence that you're basically making statements against me that have no defense. they're exaggerated claims that you came up with at the last minute and are trying to avoid backing them up using a blanket excuse- i mean, really, how laughable is that? not derailing this thread anymore? is this or is this not a thread about moderators? aren't we discussing my quarrells with you as a moderator, singling me out for group mentality BS and attempting to train wreck OOT?

you won't discuss this publicly b/c you're well aware that as a moderator you've acted inappropriately, and i'll highlight that with example where as you have nothing to support the claims you made against me.

coward.

[/ QUOTE ]

gild,

plz ban this guy. or make me bbv mod so i can ban him. thx.