Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 07:31 PM

Default Mini-view bug?

Thanks for the mini-view, I think it's a nice option. But, after trying out the mini-view, I still want to use the regular table as my main option. Buggish type behavior: now when I log in and open a table, it opens in mini-view, making me go to the options window to get a full size table back.

1) It should remember that I don't want to use mini-view and give me a full table to start.

2) There should be a 'full size' button on the miniview table that reverts it back to full size, instead of having to go to options. (Or is there such an button already and I'm missing it.)

Also, another reminder that it would be great to have access to the 'wait for big blind' checkbox when we come back from sitting out.
Old 03-26-2007, 07:50 PM

Default Re: Mini-view bug?

[ QUOTE ]

1) It should remember that I don't want to use mini-view and give me a full table to start.

2) There should be a 'full size' button on the miniview table that reverts it back to full size, instead of having to go to options. (Or is there such an button already and I'm missing it.)

[/ QUOTE ]

1) For me, new tables open in whatever format was used when the previous table was closed (and this applies even after re-starting the poker client).

2) Hit the maximize button on the upper right of the table, and you'll go back to full-size; also, the mini-view button re-appears on the table.
Old 03-26-2007, 07:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1) For me, new tables open in whatever format was used when the previous table was closed (and this applies even after re-starting the poker client).

2) Hit the maximize button on the upper right of the table, and you'll go back to full-size; also, the mini-view button re-appears on the table.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the tip on the max button. Yeah, I dont' know why it keeps thinking I left it on mini-view, but it's happened twice now.
Old 03-27-2007, 12:05 AM

please fix the your turn to act buzzer, ever since update, i keep getting beeped nonstop until i go to option, then uncheck the sound off/on. This would happen every 20mins or so,then sound would go on again, and i would have to repeat the sound on/off to stop it from beeping nonstop! thanks. It's very annoyying when youre multitabling and dont know if its your turn to act due to the sound or i have to turn my sound option off, which doesnt help multabling either.
Old 03-27-2007, 12:12 AM

WSEX GM:

I have a suggestion for you.

Let me get right to the point, I really think you guys should offer free tshirt to your players, if not free, maybe points for it. If you really think about it, the one who really benefit from this is your company, because what you're really doing is advertising your company without actually doing, the more people wear your logo shirt, and soon or later, it will pay off.

If I'm the GM, I would happy to give them out for free, I would only worry about if they're willing to wear it.

Think about it, just my two cents.
Old 03-27-2007, 12:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Let me get right to the point, I really think you guys should offer free tshirt to your players, if not free, maybe points for it. If you really think about it, the one who really benefit from this is your company, because what you're really doing is advertising your company without actually doing, the more people wear your logo shirt, and soon or later, it will pay off.

[/ QUOTE ]

Am i being leveled? They gave me a shirt and while i dont think it is great advertising tool i actually liked the shirt rather creative.
Old 03-27-2007, 12:27 AM

Why not?

Think about it, the moment you wear the shirt out to the public, and people see it, and if they ever think about betting on sports or playing poker, the name will jump up in their mind.

It is not the best, let say if they give out 4k shirts, and only got 40 new comer, it adds a lot of value to their company.
Old 03-27-2007, 03:49 AM

i was sent a wsex t-shirt a few months ago, and if i wore it out in public, i would be laughed at and possibly beat up
Old 03-27-2007, 03:57 AM

so i'm assuming wpex still does not offer shorthanded tables (any game)?
Old 03-27-2007, 07:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i was sent a wsex t-shirt a few months ago, and if i wore it out in public, i would be laughed at and possibly beat up

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think you would be beat up.
Closed Thread