Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2007, 05:30 PM

Default Re: Part 8? I don\'t even remember anymore

[ QUOTE ]
Regardless if she was your "girlfriend", you met her while she was stripping at a stripclub, dropped hundreds if not thousands of dollars on lapdances, and I hope you atleast wrapped your man up or else you might be in even deeper [censored].

I dont really consider paying thousands to have sex with a stripper "balling". You should re-evaluate the meaning

edit - just saw she had kids...LMAO lets recap

1.You spend thousands to meet a girl
2.The girl is a stripper
3.You have sexual relations with a stripper
4.She has 3 kids

If that isnt -EV I dont know what is.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't know this forum allowed pillow biters to post?

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 03-20-2007, 05:41 PM

I waited all day and am late to get out of here to find out this is turning into a [censored] LOVE STORY?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?
Old 03-20-2007, 05:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Regardless if she was your "girlfriend", you met her while she was stripping at a stripclub, dropped hundreds if not thousands of dollars on lapdances, and I hope you atleast wrapped your man up or else you might be in even deeper [censored].

I dont really consider paying thousands to have sex with a stripper "balling". You should re-evaluate the meaning

edit - just saw she had kids...LMAO lets recap

1.You spend thousands to meet a girl
2.The girl is a stripper
3.You have sexual relations with a stripper
4.She has 3 kids

If that isnt -EV I dont know what is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, have you ever gotten laid? I have a non-stripper girlfriend and I spend money on her every week. You know, dinner, movies, non-baller stuff. At a minimum, you will have to pay to get a girl very drunk to bang her once, and pay for much, much more to continue to bang her.
Old 03-20-2007, 06:06 PM

to rppkoz

Have you ever been to a club/bar? Girls are drunk when you get there, it doesn't cost money....even if you buy them a couple drinks, you spend under 100 bucks....this guy said he spent 800 bucks the first night at the strip club

Thats fine you have a girlfriend and you pay for movies and dinner..I got a girl too and I pay for that [censored] as well..

Theres just nothing "baller" about blowing 800 dollars to meet a stripper, having sex with her when shes prob been [censored] thousands of times, then continuing to date her even though shes a [censored] stripper and has kids.....that isnt something you brag about
Old 03-20-2007, 06:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
to rppkoz

Have you ever been to a club/bar? Girls are drunk when you get there, it doesn't cost money....even if you buy them a couple drinks, you spend under 100 bucks....this guy said he spent 800 bucks the first night at the strip club

Thats fine you have a girlfriend and you pay for movies and dinner..I got a girl too and I pay for that [censored] as well..

Theres just nothing "baller" about blowing 800 dollars to meet a stripper, having sex with her when shes prob been [censored] thousands of times, then continuing to date her even though shes a [censored] stripper and has kids.....that isnt something you brag about

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's see 7 posts pretty much all in this thread. Obvious troll.

If not, your first mistake is assuming your opinions should be shared by others. Take them elsewhere troll.
Old 03-20-2007, 06:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
.....that isnt something you brag about

[/ QUOTE ]

Yet apparently we're all here still reading about it, eagerly awaiting further details...

What is with nits completely ruining awesome TRs lately by being complete douches? Yeah, we get it, you don't want to screw a stripper. Great. Shut your mouthhole and post somewhere else about it. Better yet, come up with a TR that's better than this so we can all sweat you while you're getting a chick (that's not a stripper) to sleep with you. In the meantime, unless you've actually got something interesting to say (or at least encouraging to the OP), STFU already!

/rant

Commence with further trip-reporting Miami. This nit will NOT kill this topic.
Old 03-20-2007, 06:15 PM

If I was a troll I would be calling this guy names, saying hes a loser, and all this other nonsense. My only point was this isnt "ballin", but then again I wouldn't think poker players in general would understand social matters
Old 03-20-2007, 06:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If I was a troll I would be calling this guy names, saying hes a loser, and all this other nonsense. My only point was this isnt "ballin", but then again I wouldn't think poker players in general would understand social matters

[/ QUOTE ]

The only thing "not ballin'" about this topic is the fact that there's some douche here whining about details.

We get it... you're not impressed. Point noted. GTFO already.
Old 03-20-2007, 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The burn on you is that you'd be better off being a troll because now it's clear you actually think your little opinion matters, which is just more sad.

Who voted you the authority on what 'balla' is? It's clearly obvious that you have no clue what balla is from your uptight life. You have no credibility here. We should call TxRed over here and he'll clown you good.
Old 03-20-2007, 06:25 PM

if you think being a baller is dropping 1k on a std infested stripper with kids, you have no idea....stay behind your computer screen where people will respect ya
Closed Thread