Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2007, 05:39 PM

Default Re: happy birthday terrorism

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
MOD NOTE:

This is kinda crass and lame, but it's not the kinda stuff I'm going to moderate at.

[/ QUOTE ]

wait, are you referring to the post you replied to, this thread, or BBV4LIFE?

[/ QUOTE ]

At the time I was talking about this thread as a whole.

[/ QUOTE ]

like levels passing in the night..............
Old 09-11-2007, 05:40 PM

Ok, for one second, let's just ignore the pictures. Now, did everybody actually miss the point of the OP, as it would seem, or what? I'm not saying the point makes it less offensive or more offensive or anything, i'm just curious.
Old 09-11-2007, 05:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, i wasn't really into railing on anyone before this. But seriously, it's people like you that make me worry for the future.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, ppl who have a laid back attitude to life and its atrocities is a huge threat.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess it's an important skill to be able to laugh at/belittle the suffering of others in ways that aren't even funny in the first place (we'll just go ahead and call this a "laid back" attitude tho)

[/ QUOTE ]

zomg different ppl have different kinds of humor. now, some ppl may not find holocaust/911/slavery jokes funny and some do. if i find them funny...why does that make you worry for the future?

[/ QUOTE ]

It was Barretboy who worried for the future, so maybe he can answer that one. As far as you finding this funny, there isn't much I can do (or want to do) to keep you from enjoying this; so we'll just agree to disagree. I guess we'll just have to wait for something horrendous to happen to members of your family, and then see how "laid back" you are when people are belittling their death.
Old 09-11-2007, 05:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, for one second, let's just ignore the pictures. Now, did everybody actually miss the point of the OP, as it would seem, or what? I'm not saying the point makes it less offensive or more offensive or anything, i'm just curious.

[/ QUOTE ]

people are scared pussies who would rather kill everything that moves than embrace a freedom that is hard to achieve and takes thought to maintain
Old 09-11-2007, 05:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, i wasn't really into railing on anyone before this. But seriously, it's people like you that make me worry for the future.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, ppl who have a laid back attitude to life and its atrocities is a huge threat.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess it's an important skill to be able to laugh at/belittle the suffering of others in ways that aren't even funny in the first place (we'll just go ahead and call this a "laid back" attitude tho)

[/ QUOTE ]

zomg different ppl have different kinds of humor. now, some ppl may not find holocaust/911/slavery jokes funny and some do. if i find them funny...why does that make you worry for the future?

[/ QUOTE ]

And just so I don't come off as playing favorites with any one side of this thing, I must admit this last quote is the dumbest [censored] i've read all day.
Old 09-11-2007, 05:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Chump Change, what is your argument with me?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I hope that they become physically harmed as punishment

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I hope that you fall out of a building and hit concrete, leaving you dead - SCUM

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I hope that a lot of these posters get tortured at Abu Ghraib.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes?

Perhaps my response was illegal, however I firmly believe that Treason is an actionable offence.

[/ QUOTE ]

If this thread is around when I wake up i'll respond to this in full, but as for now, insensitivity =/= treason. That you suggest otherwise almost convinces me you're trolling.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously.

Hyperbole (you know I'm serious when I spell that right) is a pretty horrible tactic if you want to be taken seriously in a debate.
Old 09-11-2007, 05:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Im having a hard time figuring out what the OP`s point was. My take on it with my picture was obv wrong. Or was it?
Old 09-11-2007, 05:50 PM

that it's the 6th anniversary of 9/11? Is there some deeper meaning of a plane flying into a cake that we're missing?
Old 09-11-2007, 05:51 PM

My dad flys home today from israel... nice.
Old 09-11-2007, 05:55 PM

lol i sent a PM to CC about 'why' i made the thread. he can paste it here if he wants. making fun of people falling out of buildings wasnt really my intention or my cup of humor tea but trying to turn BBV into PCU is pretty [censored] stupid also
Closed Thread