Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: If your standard raise is 3BB its correct to stel ...than in limit
more 2 10.00%
less 18 90.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-02-2007, 01:17 PM

Default Re: I\"M down 20k all of a sudden LONG (with cliff notes)

[ QUOTE ]
Take responsbility for your own actions. You must go to a rich private college for idiots. At 18 you shouldn't be stupid enough to sign stuff without reading it, obviously you weren't. Deal with the f-in reprecushions. The reprecushions aren't even that bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

my god who said i wasn't trying to deal with the reprecusions, that was the point of this thread so I can throw my unorganized and not well planned thoughts out there and get some feedback... you however are completely illogical and have added nothing (as usual)... just shutup and think for once
Old 08-02-2007, 01:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The answer is don't get blindsided. Don't sign things before reading them. Don't be an idiot. If you've read many of the OPs posts, he's an idiot. I don't know if he's just a huge leveler (1000+ posts seems like a lot) or what. I know he felt like his dad pulled a fast one on him, but it's not like he put a gun to his head and told him to sign the document, he did it. OP takes no responsbility for his own actions.

OP says he wants to bluff his dad due to this. Go right ahead. Nobody really cares.

[/ QUOTE ]

the answer is don't get blindsided... your an idiot

the whole point of this post is that I was 18 and was blindsided, now what do I do?

It's like I played a low ace and the ace flops and i don't know what to do now...ur that moron who says nothing but fold preflop

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude in all srsnezz, with all th ebitternezz aside, you just need to recognize that you are immensle priveliged WRT most of the world in terms of your opportunity and the things your parents ahve already done for you.

Approaching it from that mindset, no matter how shady this loan bagage may appear, is it really worth fighting them over it? Or damaging your future over it? Probly not. Carry on, get a job, get good at poker or Whatev, but don't hold (what will surely seem a tiny, in a few years) grudge now against your dad.
Old 08-02-2007, 01:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
it was both mine and my parents fault I didn't know about it until the other day, even though legally and technically it is only mine ...he's my dad tho so that shouldn't really matter

[/ QUOTE ]

/thread
Old 08-02-2007, 01:19 PM

I don't plan on holding a grudge... i plan on dealing with it shortly, after I have a few days to cool off, think about it, and write rediculous things on here
Old 08-02-2007, 01:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
it was both mine and my parents fault I didn't know about it until the other day, even though legally and technically it is only mine ...he's my dad tho so that shouldn't really matter

[/ QUOTE ]

/thread

[/ QUOTE ]

clearly you missing the point... it wasn't some banker who gave me this paper.. it was my father... technical legal issues shouldn't come into play, unless of course he's real shady and F'ed up
Old 08-02-2007, 01:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't plan on holding a grudge... i plan on dealing with it shortly, after I have a few days to cool off, think about it, and write rediculous things on here

[/ QUOTE ]

LOLZ ok. Fair enough.
All I can say is you only have one father and one mother, and on the whole it sounds like they have done pretty decent by you so far. They won;t be there forever (I know. Im 33 and both my parents are already dead). I now recognize how petty many of the grudges/arguments we had were. IOW, it's not really worth too much pain/trouble.
Old 08-02-2007, 01:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/thread

[/ QUOTE ]

clearly you missing the point... it wasn't some banker who gave me this paper.. it was my father... technical legal issues shouldn't come into play, unless of course he's real shady and F'ed up

[/ QUOTE ]

I have your answer kill your sketchy father. He's such a bad person. In fact he's worse than Hitler. He tricked his lazy son into paying for part of his college. O!, the humanity.
Old 08-02-2007, 01:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have your answer kill your sketchy father . He's such a bad person. In fact he's worse than Hitler. He tricked his lazy son into paying for part of his college. O!, the humanity.

[/ QUOTE ]

/now thread
Old 08-02-2007, 01:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, so OP is a junior in college and can't spell simpel wurds rite, but whatev. That's neither here nor there.

I skimmed this [censored] and this one caught my eye, it seems to be the running theme of the replies:

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i have a job

i never said i wanted disown my parents... i said I wanted to bluff at dropping out in order to get them to me for what they originally agreed to

seems like a good plan to me, if they can easily afford it, the bluff should work

capone you are infinately retarted

[/ QUOTE ]
wow i can't believe this prick. maybe you should step back for a second and remember who wiped your ass and put diapers on you when you were growing up. i can't wait until its your turn to put your kid through college because you "owe" it to them. i hope you bring this up with your pops and he cuts you off. once again, you are a piece of [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys actually don't see what's so infinATEly retarded about this viewpoint? Especially this part:

[ QUOTE ]
maybe you should step back for a second and remember who wiped your ass and put diapers on you when you were growing up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I mean, rly?

[/ QUOTE ]

CC,

Is this one of those round the back and thru the legs triple reverse pump levels?

EDIT: NVM esplained laterz whilza I wazza posting.
EDIT2: I was born in the jungle and raized by rabid monkeeees. I had to wipe my own arse as a baby soz i can't relate.

If not, I don't know whet yuo es sayngi [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Totally aside from the OP's situation, what i'm saying is many parents have this distorted view that their kids owe them something.

I guess it comes down to coming out spoiled or not. Spoiled doesn't necessarily mean privileged. I've had many friends growing up that were incredibly privileged, silver spoon and the whole nine, but their parents did it in such a way that enabled them to remain level headed with a realistic outlook about things.
Old 08-02-2007, 01:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOLZ ok. Fair enough.
All I can say is you only have one father and one mother, and on the whole it sounds like they have done pretty decent by you so far. They won;t be there forever (I know. Im 33 and both my parents are already dead). I now recognize how petty many of the grudges/arguments we had were. IOW, it's not really worth too much pain/trouble.

[/ QUOTE ]

ya that's good advice.. thank you