Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Should scum thread titles be allowed?
Yes 27 35.53%
No 17 22.37%
Pokeraddict should use his best judgement 32 42.11%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-29-2007, 08:55 PM

Default Re: PokerPad - AHK hotkey script

Those couple of buttons aren't really telling the story. Here is a typical example- Pot is $4, I press 3/4 of pot having cleared the bet box-

I guess with a decimal $3.15 would be 3/4 counting rake- but as 315 it considers that an all in bet, correct?
Old 10-29-2007, 09:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When we download a new version can we move the Pokerpad.ini from the previous version into the new folder unless you have made changes and state otherwise or will that not work?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, you can use your old ini file. When there are updates to the ini file in future releases, the script checks the version of the ini file and makes the necessary changes. Alternatively if you want to restore the default settings, you only need to delete or rename the ini file.

[ QUOTE ]
With the screenshot, I thought you needed the positions of the buttons on the screen, I will get a shot of the incorrect amounts.

[/ QUOTE ]Only the text on the buttons is really all that is necessary.
Old 10-29-2007, 09:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I guess with a decimal $3.15 would be 3/4 counting rake- but as 315 it considers that an all in bet, correct?

[/ QUOTE ]
It is probably the pot being read as 420 instead of 4.20, though from the image i can't see why the decimal point would not be recognized as there is ample space between the 4 and decimal point as well as the decimal point and the 2.
I don't have any idea why the decimal keystroke would be lost and not enter the betbox, though I could try setting a delay between each sent keystroke as currently it is sent all together (i.e. Send, 3.15 instead of Send, 3, Send ., Send 1, Send 5)

BTW, I sent a PM.
Old 10-30-2007, 12:44 AM

If i just hit "pot" on FT it gives a value (i.e 7preflop, but the script goes for 9 if i select pot.

the values are different in other situations too..

why ?
Old 10-30-2007, 01:23 AM

Are the values always wrong for you? I haven't experienced any wrong pot bet values on Full Tilt with the latest release.
Old 10-30-2007, 10:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The latest version should now act on the table highlighted by Table Navigator if it is running.

[/ QUOTE ]

This doesnt work for me. Only the active table takes input still, wich on Stars is very hard to find. I use TN with attention queue mode as i need something visual to point me to needed table. And does the job on its own.
This is a great script, and with TN support even better.

When i start the script, it makes a file called 406, no extention or anything. What does this do?
Old 10-30-2007, 12:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The latest version should now act on the table highlighted by Table Navigator if it is running.

[/ QUOTE ]

This doesnt work for me. Only the active table takes input still, wich on Stars is very hard to find. I use TN with attention queue mode as i need something visual to point me to needed table.

[/ QUOTE ]
OK, I will look into this.

[ QUOTE ]
When i start the script, it makes a file called 406, no extention or anything. What does this do?

[/ QUOTE ]
Just recently discovered a bug that causes this. It is the result of an unescaped comma when writing to PokerPad.ini, so instead of writing to that file, it creates a file 406 and writes to it. This will be fixed in the next release.
Old 10-31-2007, 08:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Are the values always wrong for you? I haven't experienced any wrong pot bet values on Full Tilt with the latest release.

[/ QUOTE ]

Always wrong...
Old 11-01-2007, 08:26 AM

My mistake. After checking the source of 0.1.8, it still uses the erroneous calculations. This will be updated in 0.1.9
Old 11-01-2007, 10:22 AM

Version 0.1.9 is available. Download here:
http://www.autohotkey.net/~Xander/PokerPad/

The main updates are:
<ul type="square">[*]Support for Cake Poker (cakepoker.com skin)[*]Fixed bet hotkeys. These bets are fixed relative to the big blind and automatically click the raise key. Example: Ctrl + Numpad 2 = Bet 2x the big blind[*]Added an Open menu in the tray menu to open poker clients. The path may need to be configured for some sites.[/list]