Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 04:46 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

I feel sad for newhizzle, I feel bad for Brandi, I just feel really sad. No way this situation is good for them and NO F'nG WAY it is good for me. Spin this good. Spin this good. Spin this good. Spin this good. Spin this good. Spin this good.
Old 12-19-2006, 05:03 AM

This thread is freakin AWESOME. Please post again brandi. Can't believe I read for 2 hours from the last time I looked at this thread 10 hours before I started.

So much for playing poker tonite. I hope newhizzle at least got a lil sumptin sumptin. This thread reminds me of the limp bizkit song "nookie" in the song someone does something for the nookie and someone sticks something up someone's arse.
Old 12-19-2006, 05:04 AM

I just finished reading from where I last posted very early in this thread, and wow. I can't think of much to say that hasn't been said but, regarding the whole Newhizzle thing - he may be a nice/great guy but he is still a guy, and he wouldn't have kept a girl in his hotel room with access to money w/o some sort of sexual favor (for all of you who are wondering if he put it in her butt, no way he is letting her lose 30k and not capitalizing at least). I also find it mildly hilarious Capt. Tom "taking" money from her and putting his penis on her back went from "oh no terrible you poor thing" to "haha whatever stupid bitch got owned by old guy". It also appears the only thing left in this thread are analogies of peoples psychological disorders along with the awesome sprinkle of brandi tittie links so I suggest there is some sort of photoshop contest with the winner being paid by people who sent brandi money. Yes this is easily a better story than ZJ scandal just b/c of the deep elements of storyline. Someone also should start a list of new catch phrases used b/c of this scandal, here I will help start it off. Cap'n Tom - jumping into bed with unsuspecting female and rubbing your dick on her from behind. Your turn gogogogogogo!
Old 12-19-2006, 05:11 AM

I found it amusing that while people were comparing this to the ZJ thread, he is one of the final 8 right now at The Bellagio. And he pulled this gem out earlier...

"If i raise your blind again are you going to rub your penis on my back?" - Justin Bonomo AKA ZeeJustin to a player across the table in reference to Brandi's claim that Captain Tom rubbed his penis on her back. -from pokulator

Now can we please have those videos now? I don't think anyone is holding out for classy at this point...
Old 12-19-2006, 05:29 AM

when brandi types "IMHO" it gives it an all new perspective

reading that, i kept hearing the lyrics to "crazy biiiich" by buckcherry

and i think she may need to add dr.phil to her top 8...shes obv. got issues, maybe myspace has a group for her.
Old 12-19-2006, 05:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Newhizzle, I hope you checked your hand histories and transfer histories.

[/ QUOTE ]

Post of the thread.
Old 12-19-2006, 05:36 AM

Default \"UK Suspect Arrested For Prostitutes Murders\"

[ QUOTE ]
Most females turn out to be nuts anyway.
A true certified nutjob would be fun as hell. At minimum, you know you could do things to her you wouldn't do to someone you had any shread of respect for.

[/ QUOTE ]

Serious issues. These are all serious issues.

Good luck solving them.
Old 12-19-2006, 05:36 AM

Default Re: HEY BRANDI! I GOT EVIDENCE!

[ QUOTE ]
While playing some 4/8 close by, I witnessed several of you retards (thanks for the link, maybe now I will be understood) ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Go betty, well said ... you are a quick learner!

NCAces
Old 12-19-2006, 05:48 AM

Default Re: HEY BRANDI! I GOT EVIDENCE!

Id actually love for newhizzle to request the HHS and post some of them. Would be some good revenge on Brandi, I bet.
Old 12-19-2006, 05:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]

That wasn't a serious comment

[/ QUOTE ]

right. because you haven't made similar comments in the past. you're a jerk and a liar.

EDIT: and if your comment about child molesters and rapists being raped in prison wasn't serious, why didn't you say as much before you quoted it in one of your responses? someone even asked you specifically about that comment, yet you failed to mention that you weren't serious in your response. let's cut the BS. we all know what kind of a beast you are. no need to try to hide your more hideous features.
Closed Thread