Great Idea! wooh whooo! 22 35.48%
Good idea 18 29.03%
no opinion / don't care / neutral opinion 19 30.65%
Bad Idea Jeans 3 4.84%
horrible, stinky, icky idea. blech. 0 0%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 01:36 AM

Default Re: STTF [censored] thread December (NSFW)

Can some PM/vaguely explain the thread about cheating Sharkscope obviously I have no interest in cheating the site I'm just kind of curious because everyone was saying stuff like LOL that takes forever.
Old 12-19-2006, 01:38 AM

it's been discussed before. delete cookies/tempfiles/whatever - get your 5 over again. probably not a big deal, but pretty douche campaign to take on IMO.
Old 12-19-2006, 02:03 AM

You can also click on a graph from one of your free searches and then replace the username in the URL with whoever else you want to look up and it will pull up the graph for that person. Unlimited searches can be obtained this way as well.
Old 12-19-2006, 02:13 AM

Todd,
I guess it's different for you because you are graduating so you just want to get finished, but for me this term I took some courses because they were easy.
1. They weren't that easy.
2. Since I had no interest in the course I didn't feel like doing any work in it.
*******DISCLAIMER BEFORE THIS POINT I'M ACTUALLY SUPER COOL*****************
3. When I work on Math I really like it because I really enjoy solving problems. I treat it like I won and if I can't get it right I need to get it right. I feel like I lost or I am retarded when I ask for help. Since I enjoy doing this I don't mind the work. Based on what I heard you were taking a bunch of joke art courses just to get your degree and I think that might have something to do with it. The work is easy, but it is brainless and ultimately not intellectually satisfying. Maybe I'm giving you too much credit and you just want to play XBOX, jackoff, and make out with Kal.

EuroRounders is so brilliant every time I read it I literally laugh out loud.
Wow I just realized that "so" before brilliant makes me sound like a teenage girl. Yes I'm aware I could delete it, but I'm going to continue posting random thoughts. Today I shipped a $150 mouse, $225 headphones and a Bose Ipod speaker dock. Yes that money is Canadian so it isn't real money, but whatever. Also I'm going to buy a 360 and 4 games, which games should I get.

Oh one last thing
I COACH SNGS PAY ME MONIES.
Old 12-19-2006, 02:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]

it's been discussed before. delete cookies/tempfiles/whatever - get your 5 over again. probably not a big deal, but pretty douche campaign to take on IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

This does not work. I can't even use my 5 searches on one computer, then try to use the other computer or my friend's who's using my network. They track IP I think.
Old 12-19-2006, 02:30 AM

For those of you who wanted nude pics of Brandi...catch up on the NVG thread.
Old 12-19-2006, 02:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
For those of you who wanted nude pics of Brandi...catch up on the NVG thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

of her long ass nipples?
Old 12-19-2006, 04:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Todd,
I guess it's different for you because you are graduating so you just want to get finished, but for me this term I took some courses because they were easy.
1. They weren't that easy.
2. Since I had no interest in the course I didn't feel like doing any work in it.
*******DISCLAIMER BEFORE THIS POINT I'M ACTUALLY SUPER COOL*****************
3. When I work on Math I really like it because I really enjoy solving problems. I treat it like I won and if I can't get it right I need to get it right. I feel like I lost or I am retarded when I ask for help. Since I enjoy doing this I don't mind the work. Based on what I heard you were taking a bunch of joke art courses just to get your degree and I think that might have something to do with it. The work is easy, but it is brainless and ultimately not intellectually satisfying. Maybe I'm giving you too much credit and you just want to play XBOX, jackoff, and make out with Kal.

EuroRounders is so brilliant every time I read it I literally laugh out loud.
Wow I just realized that "so" before brilliant makes me sound like a teenage girl. Yes I'm aware I could delete it, but I'm going to continue posting random thoughts. Today I shipped a $150 mouse, $225 headphones and a Bose Ipod speaker dock. Yes that money is Canadian so it isn't real money, but whatever. Also I'm going to buy a 360 and 4 games, which games should I get.

Oh one last thing
I COACH SNGS PAY ME MONIES.

[/ QUOTE ]

about the school [censored]...i ll talk to you bout it in person cause im drunk and e-conversations suck...

as for 360... buy gears of war, ghost recon, nhl '07, and... hmm its close between oblivion, prey, and marvel... ooooh ping pong IS SICK too... well those are the games i have... sorry for not answering your question...
Old 12-19-2006, 04:13 AM

Pudge,
If you don't get splinter cell I will smack you.
Old 12-19-2006, 04:15 AM

yeh dont have splinter cell or call of duty... will get soon...

ANYONE WANNA PLAY A HU MATCH OF SOME VARIETY FOR SOME AMOUNT OF MONEY... i dont really care what we play... omaha, stud, some [censored], whateves... but lets play for some significant amount fo money... 50 - 500 or so... btw im wasted so youre +ev. trust me... i will hit bong before match to ensure.
Closed Thread