Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What do you think of the game balance?
Heavily favored the Village 3 13.64%
Favored the Village 8 36.36%
Balanced 9 40.91%
Favored the Demons 2 9.09%
Heavily favored the Demons 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-30-2007, 09:36 AM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

Looking pretty good so far. I was extremely impressed with the export functionality. I've seen PokerOffice take about 4 hours to export 10.000 hands, so seeing HM export 50.000 in seconds was very impressive.

One question... Whatever happened to the planned 'Income' tab? Is that reserved for a final release?
Old 10-30-2007, 09:45 AM

The rakeback option is awesome, but the bonus option needs to be tweaked.

Atm you just can enter when a bonus is released (i guess?).
it would be better if you could say "every $x rake (contr rake or not (selectable)) $x Bonusdollars released".
+ Over a specific time + max bonus to be released.

this should be really easy to implement [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

/edit : a (optional) column with rb in the session,hands, players tabs would also be nice
Old 10-30-2007, 10:30 AM

Imported 500k hands. 292 errors, slowed down considerably after a while. Ended up importing 51h/s, still not bad.

Man. Reports are sooooooooo much faster now!
Old 10-30-2007, 11:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Anytime I try to run a report or select hands by double-clicking on a session, I get the following error:

The following error occurred when running this report: ERROR:42601: syntax error at or near "and"

[/ QUOTE ]

Could you send me your holdemmanager.config file - something in your filter choices isn't working well.

[ QUOTE ]
I am getting lots of errors while trying to get cryptologic hands. Both $ and £ hands. Less than half gets imported. And it dosen't import absolute hands at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could you zip up the files in your logs folder and send to tourneymgr@gmail.com? Some skins have differences in the hand history format.

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know if its already asked before, but will there be a HUD in the release version?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, once I take care of these bugs over the next couple of days I work on finishing the hUD.

[ QUOTE ]

In every tab I get following error when I try to run report;

ERROR:42601: syntax error at or near "a"

[/ QUOTE ]

Could you e-mail me your holdemmanager.config file. Also, clearing you filter should fix it.

[ QUOTE ]
awesome update, is cake supported? HUD eta?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ultimate Bet and Ongame are the next 2 then it goes to a poll again. Give me a week or so and I'll have some kind of HUD ETA.

[ QUOTE ]
mporting about half a million hands, and about 80 000 played.

Estimated 4hours - Which doesnt seem faster than PT tbh, which took around 5hours????

[/ QUOTE ]

so about 30-35/second... are you playing full ring or lot's of tourneys? that would be slower than 6 max. Also, no way poker tracker does this at those speeds unless you are talking PT3 which is not released yet.

[ QUOTE ]
Potential small bug - It cant handle long long folder names,

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, will look into this

[ QUOTE ]
Whatever happened to the planned 'Income' tab? Is that reserved for a final release?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, final release and this will include tourney winnings. Couldn't get that in 0.50bn in time.

[ QUOTE ]

The rakeback option is awesome, but the bonus option needs to be tweaked.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, will be tweaking this.

[ QUOTE ]
a (optional) column with rb in the session,hands, players tabs would also be nice

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be letting you customize the fields here a little later

[ QUOTE ]

Imported 500k hands. 292 errors, slowed down considerably after a while. Ended up importing 51h/s, still not bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm still working on improving this - some of my recent changes have had an effect on import speed to make big improvements in certain reports and other tabs.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

rvg
Old 10-30-2007, 11:38 AM

Personally I'm not that bothered about import speeds. I usually only import a couple of k's at a time. Report speeds is much more important.
Old 10-30-2007, 11:41 AM

Hand replayer = Most important aspect along with filters. Why cant i view MY WHOLE CARDS ONLY?
Old 10-30-2007, 12:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The hand replayer is such an important tool when analyzing your play - I think it would be great if you added the option to only see your own hole cards. Do you think this can be done?

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

I agree and this is something that I will be doing. Unfortunately I had to prioritize a bunch of things for version 0.50b and it didn't make the cut but it will be coming soon.

rvg
Old 10-30-2007, 12:45 PM

Roy - how do we export hands from the prior DB? I selected the DB from the DB control panel, and after some minutes had passed, received what appeared to be an encouraging message:

However, the directory referenced does not exist. For grins, I checked the holdemmanagerbeta directory, but it's not there either.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there a limit to the number of hands which can be exported (my DB has over a million hands).

Cheers, Carl.
Old 10-30-2007, 01:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Roy - how do we export hands from the prior DB? I selected the DB from the DB control panel, and after some minutes had passed, received what appeared to be an encouraging message:

However, the directory referenced does not exist. For grins, I checked the holdemmanagerbeta directory, but it's not there either.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there a limit to the number of hands which can be exported (my DB has over a million hands).

Cheers, Carl.

[/ QUOTE ]

Carl, I haven't come across this problem before... I'll need to add some more logging and put up a new build tonight. Database size shouldn't be an issue - I exported a 3 million hand DB last night although I know of at least one person that is having some issues exporting a 3 millionish hand DB but he is getting timeout errors midway through.

rvg
Old 10-30-2007, 01:56 PM

Hi rvg,

I am currently just playing around with your holdem manager and I just wanted to say that this program is really inspiring. I'm sure it's been said in this thread already but as a fellow programmer, I can see the hard work and dedication you've pumped into this application.

I was considering making my own poker hand manager but I see I don't need to do that anymore.

As you can see, i'm also new to the 2plus2 forums... been a lurker for a while.

Keep up the great work =)