Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 03:22 AM

Default Re: Reminds me of a girl I knew....

look on the last page at the movie update
Old 12-19-2006, 03:23 AM

LOL Inspired by my brothers at FCP
Old 12-19-2006, 03:25 AM

Default Re: HEY BRANDI! I GOT EVIDENCE!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why does she deserve any? She is pretty much a piece of [censored]. It sucks that she is nutso in the head, probably strung out, has burned every bridge she possibly could (and probably not the first time), and is willing to prostitute herself. Sorry I'm not overflowing with compassion here, but maybe its because I'm not retarded.

Meanwhile you are the [censored] who was 100% convinced she was innocent, super supportive, and when it turned out she was not mrs holy, quick to attack everyone without once saying "damn I was wrong there"

go back to reading wikipedia articles on feminism

[/ QUOTE ]

this post is great

[/ QUOTE ]

WHY THE HELL DOES ANYBODY CARE ABOUT WHAT BETTYGS HAS TO SAY?!? Some random girl with 86 posts (almost all of them in this thread) spouts some retarded garbage and all of a sudden everybody's cluttering this thread with responses that lead to more betty responses, and the cycle continues. nobody cares: just ignore her and move on.
Old 12-19-2006, 03:25 AM

Dakota Fanning.... Priceless [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 12-19-2006, 03:26 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]

Those of you who called for Bluff's banning are ridiculous. It is the typical liberal response to seek to silence someone who puts a view of things out there you don't like. If his take of things is ludicrous and makes him look like a fool, then you should want his remarks out there for all to see. More likely, you know there is much truth in what he said and want him silenced because it interferes in you little fantasies. You want to believe the OP because you have a fantasy about "rescuing" her or someone just like her. The wants of your penises have blinded you to logic.

[/ QUOTE ]

wrong. Bluff is a dick. i don't like dicks. it has nothing to do with liberalness, as you claim. the fact is the guy is an [censored]. period. no one likes an [censored], regardless of political leanings.
Old 12-19-2006, 03:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why does she deserve any? She is pretty much a piece of [censored]. It sucks that she is nutso in the head, probably strung out, has burned every bridge she possibly could (and probably not the first time), and is willing to prostitute herself. Sorry I'm not overflowing with compassion here, but maybe its because I'm not retarded.

Meanwhile you are the [censored] who was 100% convinced she was innocent, super supportive, and when it turned out she was not mrs holy, quick to attack everyone without once saying "damn I was wrong there"

go back to reading wikipedia articles on feminism

[/ QUOTE ]

this post is great

[/ QUOTE ]

WHY THE HELL DOES ANYBODY CARE ABOUT WHAT BETTYGS HAS TO SAY?!? Some random girl with 86 posts (almost all of them in this thread) spouts some retarded garbage and all of a sudden everybody's cluttering this thread with responses that lead to more betty responses, and the cycle continues. nobody cares: just ignore her and move on.

[/ QUOTE ]

We must respect the DD's.

PairTheBoard
Old 12-19-2006, 03:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Those of you who called for Bluff's banning are ridiculous. It is the typical liberal response to seek to silence someone who puts a view of things out there you don't like. If his take of things is ludicrous and makes him look like a fool, then you should want his remarks out there for all to see. More likely, you know there is much truth in what he said and want him silenced because it interferes in you little fantasies. You want to believe the OP because you have a fantasy about "rescuing" her or someone just like her. The wants of your penises have blinded you to logic.

[/ QUOTE ]

wrong. Bluff is a dick. i don't like dicks. it has nothing to do with liberalness, as you claim. the fact is the guy is an [censored]. period. no one likes an [censored], regardless of political leanings.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf is up w/ 2p2 being full of self righteous pricks? anytime someone says something they don't like or acts like a dick it's off with their [censored] heads. seriously, quit whining and calling for a ban just because you don't like somebody or something they said. he never broke a rule get over it.
Old 12-19-2006, 03:31 AM

post yours first then we can talk...

I was at Magoo fest last year...I was only there for a few moments as I noticed there were no women there except one who was being fawned over..someone's girlfriend I believe. While playing some 4/8 close by, I witnessed several of you retards (thanks for the link, maybe now I will be understood) being really inappropriate to girls close by...some of them even asked for table changes to the other side of the room to get away from you. I guess they were just humorless lesbians who should kill them selves too. I want to play poker, be better at it but this week I want to understand the punks who now sit across from me....I got plenty of insight into it now ..thanks
I usually just read as I am not good enough to contribute to the more poker related threads. This thread I feel completely comfortable and qualified to write in. Like it or not.......I have been here for a long time...reading and I will continue to.
Old 12-19-2006, 03:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We must respect the dick.

PairTheBoard
Old 12-19-2006, 03:36 AM

You're doing fine bettyg. I personally think you have made some pretty valid points the whole way through. But I did have to vote for you because there were only two options and I really want Brandi to post again before this is all said and done. Forgive me.
Closed Thread