Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-13-2007, 07:55 PM

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation 3 [GAME THREAD]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Dustin is after FCBL all game for odd reasons.

[/ QUOTE ]

No. At the end of D1 FCBL went after Fmx for what he had to know were lies because he had just modded a Fmx wolf game and had played in another (CYOA). And FCBL says how what we were seeing D1 was typical Fmx wolf and it wasn't even close and he used the same bunk argument that was used in MMVII to lynch Fmx.

[/ QUOTE ]
PEOPLE WHO MAKE THE WRONG CONCLUSIONS ARE NOT NECESSARILY WOLVES, AND YOU KNOW THIS.

[/ QUOTE ]

THIS IS WAY DIFFERENT THAN THE WRONG CONCLUSION. ITS THINGS HE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN FROM VERY VERY RECENT EXPERIENCE IN 3 GAMES- AND HE USED THE EXACT OPPOSITE REASONING TO SAVE HIMSELF OVER FMX.
Old 04-13-2007, 07:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Yesterday I was fine with Clown or Jack and I said so- I think there is still a decent chance Jack is evil but I know the arguments for keeping him alive. The arguments for FCBL have been made and I'm fighting for the people I think are villagers- what more do you want?

[/ QUOTE ]
YOU ARE WAY TOO FOCUSED ON ONE PERSON. YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHO THE WOLVES ARE BESIDES FCBL. THIS HAS HAPPENED ALL GAME. THIS IS INDICATIVE OF UR WOLF GAME.
Old 04-13-2007, 07:56 PM

also if FCBL IS Borg then:

a) he is pwning me this game cos ATM he reads to me like villa and he's one of the players I'm usually OK at reading.

b) Books is a sucky seer (or one who got his peek blocked)
Old 04-13-2007, 07:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

THIS IS WAY DIFFERENT THAN THE WRONG CONCLUSION. ITS THINGS HE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN FROM VERY VERY RECENT EXPERIENCE IN 3 GAMES- AND HE USED THE EXACT OPPOSITE REASONING TO SAVE HIMSELF OVER FMX.

[/ QUOTE ]
BUT FCBL ISN'T GOOD AT WEREWOLF. NO OFFENSE FCBL.
Old 04-13-2007, 07:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I may have blinders on for someone who has staunchly defended me, I won't be voting for Luckay.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is really villagery from someone I want to vote off pretty damn badly.
Old 04-13-2007, 07:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Yesterday I was fine with Clown or Jack and I said so- I think there is still a decent chance Jack is evil but I know the arguments for keeping him alive. The arguments for FCBL have been made and I'm fighting for the people I think are villagers- what more do you want?

[/ QUOTE ]
YOU ARE WAY TOO FOCUSED ON ONE PERSON. YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHO THE WOLVES ARE BESIDES FCBL. THIS HAS HAPPENED ALL GAME. THIS IS INDICATIVE OF UR WOLF GAME.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats not true at all. Go back and look at my first post- and add Nez to my village list since I think I forget him. There are 13 people in this game right away I think a bunch of those 13 are villagers- how we can miss from the remaining in the next couple nights (especially tonight with 2 lynches) I dont know.
Old 04-13-2007, 08:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He was good enough to fool everybody into thinking he was village in MMVI (and dont say MM doesnt count)
Old 04-13-2007, 08:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[Books (SEER) d2]I am pretty certain FCBL is village. His role claim (such as it is) doesn't clear him, but I got the feeling he honestly thought it would clear him. Borg would know from the outset that role claims are meaningless.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dustin what do you make of Books claim here - he WOULD have had a peek, which may or may not have gone through. FCBL is the ONLY player he comments on in this fashion.

Did you miss this or just disregard it when you voted FCBL?

you are normally very thorough in your reasons.

The "FCBL knew better about fmxdas wolf game argument" is a weak reason imo to keep voting him.
Old 04-13-2007, 08:03 PM

I was under the impression that Books/TFG didn't get a peek because TFG didn't post day 1. So emphasizing that Books was Lwaxanna is just a red herring.
Old 04-13-2007, 08:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No offense taken. I am not good at disguising myself when I am a wolf. That is a severe leak in my game. However, I think I am a decent villager.

I was a good wolf in MM-7. I was OK in Malloreon 2 for half the game. Other than that I have been meh to horrible.

Matrix has NEVER misread me, regardless of his role, he would have to give the correct read on me.

I am taking a greater interest in this game because I enjoyed ST2 so much, and because I know the backstory so well. I still don't know which is the Aliance and which is Serenity, or what the hell the Lunar game was all about, but I enoyed them anyway.

I really did NOT like Prisoners, as with no reveal I had no clue what the hell was going on the entire game.

This game is frustrating, but satisfying, if you can understand that. I know Herbie is wrong, and I am frustrated because I am not 100% sure that Herbie is evil. If he really is "Stubborn Wrong Villager Herbie", I will be more frustrated than I already am.

Dustin on the other hand is a wolf. I read him fairly well, and once I even made him crap in his pants in a game where I answered one of his posts with : THERE IS WOLF #1.

He is a wolf this game or I am making a serious misread.

Dustin