my list as of right now:

alex
tokyo
amplify
shortline
voracious

discuss.

[/ QUOTE ]
Seems like a random list of players to me. Half the people left are wolves, anybody can list names and say discuss. It's useless. Not that I have anything better, I'm pretty much on board with the SZ thoughts, but terrifically unsure beyond that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good, you're here.

Time for you to come clean with me too.

Thoughts about: kyro? AlexLevin? This is important.

[/ QUOTE ]
Come clean with you? Who are you, Bogart now?
I already posted about SZ.
I think kyro is one of the good guys, he's really not that great as a wolf so I think he would be wolfier by now if he was one. Maybe he's stepped up his wolf game.
Alex is kind of enigmatic to me, earlier in the game it was apparent to me that he was a wolf but now I'm not so sure.
I'd go with censored's read on VR.
Nicholas is really getting under my skin but maybe he's just annoying, and not a wolf. I always think he's a wolf anyway.
Old 05-15-2006, 01:20 PM

Default Re: weekday WW redux

Nick,

I agree with the wolf. I'm voting SZ today. I don't see how we learn much by waiting to lynch him. Personally, if we lynch him today and he's a wolf, I feel MUCH stronger about shortline.

(Of course, if he's a villager then I still feel much stronger about shortline. In theory, shortline is a wolf.)
Old 05-15-2006, 01:20 PM

HALF of the players left are WOLVES, thus if we all agree without a sight or other pretty ironclad proof, then it's VERY likely he's a villager that a few misguided villagers got onto and the wolves latched on...similiar to how if a bandwagon builds too quickly, it's likely for a villager

now, please convince me; post a case for why i should vote sumzero and why we villagers should believe he's a wolf and not someone that the wolves are making 'a majority suspect'
Old 05-15-2006, 01:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I think kyro is one of the good guys, he's really not that great as a wolf so I think he would be wolfier by now if he was one. Maybe he's stepped up his wolf game.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been lynched in the first round the last two times I've been a wolf. I think it's safe to say I haven't stepped up [censored].
Old 05-15-2006, 01:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
HALF of the players left are WOLVES, thus if we all agree without a sight or other pretty ironclad proof, then it's VERY likely he's a villager that a few misguided villagers got onto and the wolves latched on...similiar to how if a bandwagon builds too quickly, it's likely for a villager

now, please convince me; post a case for why i should vote sumzero and why we villagers should believe he's a wolf and not someone that the wolves are making 'a majority suspect'

[/ QUOTE ]

Now you MUST be kidding me.

Go back a page or two and read my damn page-long post about why I suspect SumZero.

C'mon Nick. If you don't read the whole thread, admit it.
Old 05-15-2006, 01:22 PM

i have admitted it; have YOU been paying attention?

and i've gone back and read a bunch and made my suspect list based on it; based on voting patterns and associations and other things
Old 05-15-2006, 01:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nick,

shorty's diatribe on SZ completely reminds me of patton's diatribe on me when I was a wolf. Makes me think he knows he's a wolf.
Old 05-15-2006, 01:23 PM

Oh boy, I really need to get some work done.

Nick. I am really glad you've decided to participate. I haven't lost hope. I'll be back later today.
Old 05-15-2006, 01:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nick,

shorty's diatribe on SZ completely reminds me of patton's diatribe on me when I was a wolf. Makes me think he knows he's a wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn right I know he's a wolf. He's the most obvious wolf left in this game.

Alex Levin, I know you're out there. Post something, please. Constructive, preferably.

I might just go and quote my big post again, in case someone missed it.
Old 05-15-2006, 01:26 PM

oh wow; i just re-read your post about sumzero and it's VERY sketchy and not at all ironclad

now i'm even MORE worried about the bandwagon on sumzero and will NOT vote for sumzero TODAY

i think the wolves are capitalizing on chuckle's mention of sumzero and i don't think we should let them get away with it...chuckle's definitely should have told us sum was a wolf before he died if he had seen him; i really don't believe chuckles saw ANY wolf and the only alive villager (at the time) he had seen was traz, who has now been lynched for that