Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2006, 09:57 PM

Default Re: ZeeJustin the next to get caught multi accounting Party MTTs

[ QUOTE ]
curtains,

I think I have made my views clear with my exchange with shaniac last nite that I think those who knew of cheating going on, but failed to turn them in after warning them, or disassociate themselves from them at the very least, are in the wrong. But that certainly doesn't merit accusations that those of you were also doing the same thing.

But it nonetheless remains, that you and others knew players here that you post with day in and day out, were being cheated as you yourselves were too of course, and yet failed to even come here and start a generic thread without mentioning names, warning your fellow 2+2'ers that they were being cheated in general so that they could complain to the poker sites and get them to investigate larger buyin tourneys and even SNGs.

If you don't see it that way, and especially if you think your friendship with cheaters precluded you from making such an explicit anonymous warning, which from you as a respected poster presumably would have been taken at face value, then you are lacking in both ethics yourself as well as a sense of common purpose with other 2+2'ers.

And if you don't like what I have just said and ignore me in the future, then fine. That only means you aren't man enough to see how others who weren't in know view both the cheating and the failure of those in the know to take any action whatsoever about same, and to admit as well that you have some minimal responsibility even when friends admit such wrongdoing to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to check yourself into a clinic to get weened off excessive use of the comma. Good god man, break it up a little. I'm short of breath just reading this stuff.
Old 02-25-2006, 09:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I believe this is my first post here, usually I'm on the FCP forums. Perhaps somebody has said this before, but SINCE HE HAS BEEN CAUGHT CHEATING ALL OF HIS PROFITS SHOULD BE SUSPECT.

For some reason a lot of you guys seem to think this is like Men Nguyen getting caught snagging a few extra chips during break. It's not. ZJ was systematically cheating in as much as every single MTT he played in. Just because he has not yet been accused of cheating in SNGs does not mean he did not cheat in those as well.

To me, ZJ is an extremely successful cheater. Perhaps somebody has proof of big $$$ he won without cheating, but if nobody does then all of his winnings should be considered tainted. He is not accused of cheating once. He is accused, and addmitted to, cheating all the time.

And even if we believe his story that his 6 selves WEREN'T acting as a team (and you are an idiot if you believe that) it is still an enormous advantage. Do you think Phil Ivey would enter the WSOP if he was facing a field of say 2000 players, including 6 Dan Harringtons, even if all six PROMISED with all their heart not to collude (and that they would distract themselves with massages and sidebets if they were at the same table) hahahahahahahahahahahhaha.

[/ QUOTE ]

What, I get no love on my first post?????? No welcome even?

[/ QUOTE ]

NH Sir.. Welcome.
Enjoy 2+2,
Carl
Old 02-25-2006, 10:03 PM

Default Re: My Statement

It appears I may have found a way to enter a live tournament twice:

http://www.bay101.com/cgi-bin/events/day1_players.cgi

I guess I have my choice between seats 183 and 217.

pleas don't snitch on me.
Old 02-25-2006, 10:03 PM

Just thought I'd take a second to give this thread the least necessary bump in the history of 2+2.

Bump.
Old 02-25-2006, 10:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For all those whom are sending nasty and threatening PMs to me, I am immediately putting you on ignore and never removing you, as well as anyone whom makes any accusations, veiled or direct about me in this thread. So keep having fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I have to change a previous opinion based on this idiotic behavior. If there are any moderators who wish to change the titles of people harassing Curtains to something like "Major A-Hole," I'm all for it.
Old 02-25-2006, 10:13 PM

Default Re: PWNED

[ QUOTE ]
To: JJProdigy, ZeeJustin

Dear JJProdigy and ZeeJustin,

If you have any further questions, comments or concerns, please contact
us at alerts@PartyPoker.com and we will be more than glad to assist
you.

Regards,
Investigations Team
PartyPoker.com

----------------------
To:info@PartyPoker.com

WTF you guys just confiscated our funds. This is a big deal and all u do is send us e-mails saying "The party is over bitch"? I mean its $240K show some decent customer support.

--------------
To: JJProdigy, ZeeJustin

Thank you for contacting us.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. To request for the hand histories you have played in:

1) Log in to the lobby and select 'Game rules and Options'.
2) Select the option 'Instant hand histories' and then check the box 'E-mail me'.
3) You can choose from the option of requesting a particular hand number or up to last 100 hands.
4) The hand histories will be sent to your registered email address once click on 'Send E-mail button'.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Pallavi S
Poker Customer Care

[/ QUOTE ]

1st post and I get no love for my humor, lame
Old 02-25-2006, 10:13 PM

Default Re: My Statement

dont worry shaniac, you'll only be snitched on if you happen to win.
Old 02-25-2006, 10:17 PM

Default Re: Help me get the cheaters banned from WSOP-events

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I've known very few people who have a developed one, regardless. College makes it worse, often. Not better.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Very wrong.
Old 02-25-2006, 10:21 PM

Default Re: Biggest thread on 2+2?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Has there been a bigger thread than this one on 2+2 that didn't consist of the same three virgins posting over and over again about their failures to get laid?

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYPs
Old 02-25-2006, 10:24 PM

Default Re: Thread Summary and Attempted Redirection

[ QUOTE ]

It is called Kamikaze accounts. If you are one of the top pros in these events who do you fear the most - other pros. If you can eliminate them, then your EV goes way up. It would be easy for you to beat a tournament full of amateurs.

So what do you do - you wait until one of your kamikaze accounts is seated at a table with a known pro. Then, when the opportunity is there to bust them on a coin flip, you take it. You would normally never risk your only entry on a coin flip at this point but since you have kamikaze accounts, go for it. If it fails, you still have accounts left. But if it succeeds, you have doubled up as well as taking out a main competitor. Then you can use him to take out more pros until finally chip dumping to yourself at the end. Pretty slick and totally immoral in my book."

[/ QUOTE ]

wow... the tiny criminal part of my brain hadn't even THOUGHT of that advantage yet... that's GOOD... what an bonus for the cheater. As you wrote earlier in the above post, I won't get to MY post for 20-50 pages, someone might have already quoted this.
Closed Thread