Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-15-2006, 12:49 PM

Default Re: weekday WW redux

btw, u can look back and see from my other posts that i knew our seer was gone...i just forgot this morning; it is monday after all and we haven't played this game in 3 days
Old 05-15-2006, 12:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone else have this sinking feeling chuckles had nobody and shortline is setting us up for a massacre?

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Clever, but no. I'm a villager.

I'm going to go try to figure out why you want me lynched, as opposed to someone else. Obviously, if you get me lynched, the game is over. But why me? You've played with me enough to know what I am here. In fact, you know I'm a villager, since you know who all the wolves are.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's adorable. Really.
Old 05-15-2006, 12:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
b) Our seer put him as #2 on his list, and that should count for SOMETHING.

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW.

But yeah, Scott was definitely not a wolf.

Good God.

[/ QUOTE ]

And again... if our seer posted, citing villagers as all his wolf suspects, we're dead anyway.

What are you doing here? Attacking me? Or protecting SumZero? I've played with you as a wolf, Kyro, the only two times I've been a wolf, and I've seen SumZero play as a wolf from a villager's and a moderator's perspective. Respond to my WHOLE BIG POST of reasons to vote SumZero before my one "little post," please.
Old 05-15-2006, 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW.

Good God.

[/ QUOTE ]

And again... if our seer posted, citing villagers as all his wolf suspects, we're dead anyway.

What are you doing here? Attacking me? Or protecting SumZero? I've played with you as a wolf, Kyro, the only two times I've been a wolf, and I've seen SumZero play as a wolf from a villager's and a moderator's perspective. Respond to my WHOLE BIG POST of reasons to vote SumZero before my one "little post," please.

[/ QUOTE ]

This isn't about whether or not SZ is a wolf or not. I've already said I'll vote for him this round. I am pretty sold on you being a wolf. AND VoraciousReader.
Old 05-15-2006, 12:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW.

Good God.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This isn't about whether or not SZ is a wolf or not. I've already said I'll vote for him this round. I am pretty sold on you being a wolf. AND VoraciousReader.

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting. What happened to all the other people you were sold on being wolves?

At any rate, Vote SumZero. Thanks for not eating me last night. And for not eating me tonight, it seems.
Old 05-15-2006, 12:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
VR, you know I love you, but...

What are you thinking about the wolves in this game? Please. NOW is the time to start really sticking to the wolf-finding plan. I've said what I think. Amazingly, it's not getting much attention...

so, what do YOU think? Who are the wolves here?

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right shorty. Sorry. The last 2 days, the posts by nicholas and thebram have turned me into a raving harpy.

My thoughts:

1) I agree, SumZero is the most likely wolf candidate, assuming Chuckles saw at least one wolf. He had enough peeks to hit one randomly, if nothing else, I think. Also, you made good points about Sum's posting. I'm not sure why nobody thinks it could also be Patton. He is a really tricky wolf, when he is one.

2) I don't agree with you that Alex is a wolf, but I have to admit, I am stumped by the Alex/Kyro dynamic. I think kyro is the FAR more likely wolf of the two, but there is that stumbling block Alex brought up. (Of course if they are both wolves, than they have totally fooled me. It wouldn't be the first time I was completely wrong.) I am still thinking about your comment that they accuse each other only so far, and not to the point of accumulating many votes. I will have to reread before I decide.

3) I guess I don't know why Amplify fell off the radar so much. The fnord kill was really strange.

4) Thebram. He has moved from quietly voting in the beginning to accusing people at the top of his lungs at the end. And, he wanted to vote kyro...NOT on Chuckles's list on Friday. See my rant about that.
Old 05-15-2006, 12:56 PM

VR,

This is all about connections at this point in the game. Do you think it's even remotely possible BOTH thebram and I are wolves? Ignore the apparent hatred we have for each other, why would a wolf want to vote for another wolf for no reason whatsoever when he could get the obvious SH vote.
Old 05-15-2006, 12:57 PM

wolves like to pretend to argue and also to vote for each other when they know there is very small chance that their vote will actually matter

as of now, i still think u and thebram are both villagers, but the above point still stands
Old 05-15-2006, 12:58 PM

Once again, I am man enough to admit that I was completely wrong on like, everybody in this game. The wolves have really worked me over, and I offer them complete congratulations.

That being said, I have new suspicions, and it's you.
Old 05-15-2006, 12:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wolves like to pretend to argue and also to vote for each other when they know there is very small chance that their vote will actually matter

as of now, i still think u and thebram are both villagers, but the above point still stands

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. But at that point, there was nothing to be gained by thebram voting for me. It just would have been silly. He had no reason to associate himself with me if we were both wolves. We could have easily wrapped this game up without doing anything stupid.