Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What is your ptbb/100?
<3 6 12.77%
3-4 10 21.28%
4-5 7 14.89%
5-6 9 19.15%
7-9 13 27.66%
>10 2 4.26%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2007, 02:07 AM

Default Re: *** Official October Chat Thread: The Purple Goose ***

so tonight [censored] went down in my apartment. i live on the third floor of my apartment, and the second floor has had beef because they are pussies and we were in a few "arguments" before with no [censored] going down, just [censored] talking. well we had a party last saturday and after two kids were walking home from it 6 kids from the second floor rolled on them and kicked their asses 2 on 6. well my boys and me werent having this, so we rolled up on them tonight with like 7 boys. they wouldnt open their door even though we could hear their music blaring and tv on, and cops showed up about 5 minutes later ([censored] pussies called them obviously). god these pussies are gonna die, and its gonna be at my and my boys hands
Old 10-19-2007, 02:08 AM

and im telling you to go all in
Old 10-19-2007, 02:09 AM

prodigy,

not playing poker really aside from some 6 max. i'm getting back in the grind now.
Old 10-19-2007, 02:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
so tonight [censored] went down in my apartment. i live on the third floor of my apartment, and the second floor has had beef because they are pussies and we were in a few "arguments" before with no [censored] going down, just [censored] talking. well we had a party last saturday and after two kids were walking home from it 6 kids from the second floor rolled on them and kicked their asses 2 on 6. well my boys and me werent having this, so we rolled up on them tonight with like 7 boys. they wouldnt open their door even though we could hear their music blaring and tv on, and cops showed up about 5 minutes later ([censored] pussies called them obviously). god these pussies are gonna die, and its gonna be at my and my boys hands

[/ QUOTE ]

fgsasgfdasfg
FIGHT FIGHT FDIGHT
Old 10-19-2007, 02:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

are u 22?

cuz if so, i want to murder ur face in the bad way
Old 10-19-2007, 02:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

fgsasgfdasfg
FIGHT FIGHT FDIGHT

[/ QUOTE ]

like im not the toughest kid in the world, but this [censored] is not gonna go unanswered. me and my boys are gonna [censored] kill these [censored] (OMG DONT BAN ME CAUSE I THREATENED SOMEONE OMG)
Old 10-19-2007, 02:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

fgsasgfdasfg
FIGHT FIGHT FDIGHT

[/ QUOTE ]

like im not the toughest kid in the world, but this [censored] is not gonna go unanswered. me and my boys are gonna [censored] kill these [censored] (OMG DONT BAN ME CAUSE I THREATENED SOMEONE OMG)

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm... you and your friends are going to have a discussion with your neighbors about what happened. The rest is unknown, but ideally you'd check-raise here. What they did is total [censored], good luck.
Old 10-19-2007, 02:24 AM

we had a "chat" and they denied being the ones who beat up my boys, but it was obvious they lied (just trust me, im right here) and OMG im drunk and ranting and i like you 54 suited but im so [censored] heated right now i cant take poker references holy [censored] ahhhhhhhh i went down there 5 min ago and they wouldnt answer their door when it was only me but no sound was coming maybe they didnt hear but [censored] THESE DOUCHEBAGS
Old 10-19-2007, 02:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

are u 22?

cuz if so, i want to murder ur face in the bad way

[/ QUOTE ]

IM THECONARD
Old 10-19-2007, 02:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
we had a "chat" and they denied being the ones who beat up my boys, but it was obvious they lied (just trust me, im right here) and OMG im drunk and ranting and i like you 54 suited but im so [censored] heated right now i cant take poker references holy [censored] ahhhhhhhh i went down there 5 min ago and they wouldnt answer their door when it was only me but no sound was coming maybe they didnt hear but [censored] THESE DOUCHEBAGS

[/ QUOTE ]

i knew u were a gangster
Closed Thread