Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2007, 01:40 PM

Default Re: **Official uNL Microbrew thread: September**

I made a quick 50nl video last night. It's pretty basic so I'm not entirely sure if it's worth linking (don't want to waste ppls time :P) but if anyone wants to check it out I'll sendie. If I get some positive feed back then i'll linkie on here
Old 09-15-2007, 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

hey i cant help it that im born with a big ego [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, none of it is your fault, life just happens to suck [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 09-15-2007, 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I made a quick 50nl video last night. It's pretty basic so I'm not entirely sure if it's worth linking (don't want to waste ppls time :P) but if anyone wants to check it out I'll sendie. If I get some positive feed back then i'll linkie on here

[/ QUOTE ]

Sendie to teh Cainiac imo plz. Will PM you my email addy. My AIM is StudentCaine2p2 cuz I am l33t like that (and StudentCaine was already taken).
Old 09-15-2007, 01:57 PM

this is hilairous:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2cYWfq--Nw

what a loser.
Old 09-15-2007, 02:06 PM

Man, I may just start playing weekends. I only got to play about 1K hands during the week (that is the level spot between hands 2100-3100), and if you remove that my only play was last weekend and last night/this morning, which means I ran at about 27 BB/100 over those few days:

Last night was really strange in that instead of the typical maniacs that shoved their chips around and basically forced you to sit there and set mine, there were a lot of passive players that just let you take every pot away from them:

Ultimate Bet - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.05/$0.10 Blinds - 4 Players - (LegoPoker Hand History Converter)

SB: $21.54
Hero (BB): $10.84
UTG: $8.12
BTN: $37.75

Reads: <font color="blue">Villain is unbelievably soft and will fold to heavy pressure unless he has the stone cold nuts</font>

Preflop: Hero is dealt 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (4 Players)
2 folds, <font color="red">SB raises to $0.30</font>, Hero calls $0.20
Uncalled bet of $0.00 returned to Hero

Flop: ($0.60) K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">SB bets $0.40</font>, Hero calls $0.40

Turn: ($1.40) Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
SB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $1.40</font>, SB calls $1.40

River: ($4.20) 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">SB bets $0.10</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $4.50</font>
Uncalled bet of $4.40 returned to Hero

Villain showed A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] as he folded and then asked me if I had the straight or the full house.
Old 09-15-2007, 02:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sendie to teh Cainiac imo plz. Will PM you my email addy. My AIM is StudentCaine2p2 cuz I am l33t like that (and StudentCaine was already taken).

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, I'll link if you get on aim. Or I can pm you, whatevs ;o
Old 09-15-2007, 02:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this is hilairous:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2cYWfq--Nw

what a loser.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, think of how long he practiced to be able to do that. I really don't feel bad now about spending all of my free time lurking here - at least I can do it under the guise of trying to improve my game. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-15-2007, 02:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, I'll link if you get on aim. Or I can pm you, whatevs ;o

[/ QUOTE ]

AIM works...of course it'd prolly help if I logged on [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-15-2007, 02:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Link it, it'll download super fast here so ill skim watch it (I always watch poker vids at 1.5x speed anyway) [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-15-2007, 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Link it, it'll download super fast here so ill skim watch it (I always watch poker vids at 1.5x speed anyway) [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

heh k, pmed
Closed Thread