Other 1 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2007, 01:15 PM
Pudge714 Pudge714 is offline

Location: The Black Kelly Holcomb
Default Re: OT: [censored] thread, May, READ RULES IN TOP POST

Brag I know Suzzer real name and Email adress.
FD,
That is Yeti Theorem not aejones theorem.
Old 05-22-2007, 01:15 PM
kyro kyro is offline

Location: Melting Sabrina

[ QUOTE ]
you guys remember how i said everyone should quit stts? i wasn't kidding.

[/ QUOTE ]

What if you're only good at SNGs and sucky at everything else...like me?
Old 05-22-2007, 01:16 PM
duvalin duvalin is offline
Member

this is just a 1 time thing, im gonna leave the foprum for months on end.

good luck to you all you all seem to be suffering through sng hell.
Old 05-22-2007, 01:21 PM
fluorescenthippo fluorescenthippo is offline

Location: on the bubble of life

duvalin,

i love gifts!

ienjoymoney is my handle on stars. have a great day
Old 05-22-2007, 01:33 PM
kyro kyro is offline

Location: Melting Sabrina

So I'm back to playing SNGs because I have terrible cash game BR management and I enjoy playing the Sunday Million when I have a 3 figure bankroll.

I opened up a set of 9 27s last night with my $500 BR. (Ah, I miss the days when I had a $10k BR and I haven't cashed out since then.)

My results:

1st - 3
2nd - 1
3rd - 3
4th - 2

Avg Finish: 2.44

I had AA 9 total times, 5 at one table, and, at THAT table, I doubled up on the very first hand with KK > QQ.

I think I ran well last night.
Old 05-22-2007, 01:58 PM
futuredoc85 futuredoc85 is offline

Location: ATL

[ QUOTE ]
Brag I know Suzzer real name and Email adress.
FD,
That is Yeti Theorem not aejones theorem.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeti theorem = no one bet/3-bets on dry and esp. paired flops

AEJones theorem= no one ever has anything
Old 05-22-2007, 02:07 PM
suzzer99 suzzer99 is offline

Location: guuhhhn inner nets

[ QUOTE ]
dude i sent it as a gift.
i often reimburse ppl after sngs i give thewm their buyin b/c its just not fair how i dominate.

i feel bad abiiout all the $ i make i lkike to give back

merry xmass
every month ill give sum1 500 lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Well thanks then. Sorry but if you read some of the horror stories on the zoo about ppl getting accused of collusion, you get a little spooked.

You are a strange dude aren't you?

Btw - tonight I'm going home to look up every hand we've ever played together. I want to relive the domination.
Old 05-22-2007, 02:24 PM
SuitedSixes SuitedSixes is offline

Location: Buy shrits!

[ QUOTE ]
Weirdness. I'm just trying to cover my bases here in case some scandal erupts.

Old 05-22-2007, 03:23 PM
futuredoc85 futuredoc85 is offline

Location: ATL

[ QUOTE ]
ew ew ew. i guess that may have stopped you from your plan of playing from 6am today when we last spoke until midnight tonight.

also, the AEJONES theroem is genius. and you sir, apply it well

[/ QUOTE ]

lol u should know i cant be stopped, if i cant beat 80/20s i damn sure need my FPPs dude.

Old 05-22-2007, 03:26 PM
ManChild ManChild is offline

SEX,
AMT, Tubasteve and our other poker playing roommate just got a 52inch flatscreen hdtv for our apartment

SHIIIIP IT
Closed Thread