Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2007, 09:38 AM

Default Re: SSNL POKER [cheese] thread July - Part 1

What in the [censored]?

Poker Stars - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $1/$2 Blinds - 6 Players - (LegoPoker HH Converter)

<u>SB: $164.60</u>
BB: $120.00
UTG: $200.00
MP: $279.65
CO: $182.70
<u>Hero (BTN): $206.50</u>

Preflop: Hero is dealt Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (6 Players)
2 folds, CO calls $2.00, <font color="red">Hero raises to $10.00</font>, SB calls $9.00, BB folds, CO calls $8.00

Flop: ($32) 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (3 Players)
SB checks, CO checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($32) 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (3 Players)
<font color="red">SB bets $4.00</font>, CO calls $4.00, Hero calls $4.00

River: ($44) Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (3 Players)
SB checks, CO checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $26.00</font>, SB calls $26.00, CO folds

Pot Size: $96.00 ($3 Rake)

SB had A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (a flush, Ace high) and WON (+$53.00)
Hero had Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (two pair, Queens and Sevens) and LOST (-$40.00)
Old 07-12-2007, 09:51 AM

haha some donk on my table (who sucked out on about 4 ppl) challenged me to a $100 HU SNG. he overshoved the river with AK, ace high. i snap called with queens full. hahah was over before the blinds went up. SHIIP it.
Old 07-12-2007, 10:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I pretty much just lost my whole bankroll. I won 1200 today playing holdem. then i decided to short stack some omaha games. small ones like .50 1. went on tilt. ended up playing 5 10 vs the luckiest and probably worst player ive ever played against. lost every coinflip and every hand where i was 90 10. lost over 7 grand. had 10200 in my account before i started now i have 2468. I feel so sick right now I'm crushed. dont even know what to do with myself. I feel like I can beat 2 4 and have been but now i dont even have a bankroll left and I refuse to redeposit money i cashed out. i cant believe i did that what the [censored] is wrong with me. I was up 1200 and done for the day. then i lost almost 8 grand. my head is spinning right now dont even know what to do

[/ QUOTE ]Hey, I did the same thing a little over a month ago. I was drunk and blew all buy like $600. I was on tilt for almost a month- so I stopped playing for 3 weeks and just relaxed, kept up with the forum, and put it behind me. I'm now playing the best poker of my life. GL.
Old 07-12-2007, 10:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I pretty much just lost my whole bankroll. I won 1200 today playing holdem. then i decided to short stack some omaha games. small ones like .50 1. went on tilt. ended up playing 5 10 vs the luckiest and probably worst player ive ever played against. lost every coinflip and every hand where i was 90 10. lost over 7 grand. had 10200 in my account before i started now i have 2468. I feel so sick right now I'm crushed. dont even know what to do with myself. I feel like I can beat 2 4 and have been but now i dont even have a bankroll left and I refuse to redeposit money i cashed out. i cant believe i did that what the [censored] is wrong with me. I was up 1200 and done for the day. then i lost almost 8 grand. my head is spinning right now dont even know what to do

[/ QUOTE ]Hey, I did the same thing a little over a month ago. I was drunk and blew all buy like $600. I was on tilt for almost a month- so I stopped playing for 3 weeks and just relaxed, kept up with the forum, and put it behind me. I'm now playing the best poker of my life. GL.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i imagine this experience will help you alot in the future.

take about 2 weeks, maybe more, off then play 100nl and rebuild. Don't let this hang over yourself though. There's nothing you can do about it now.
Old 07-12-2007, 10:45 AM

2 weeks wasn't enough for me. You will tilt much much faster in the immediate future, but if you can get to the point where you are ok with it and put it behind you then you will have much better tilt control later on. That has been my recent experience anyway.
Old 07-12-2007, 11:25 AM

Yeah, I went on crazy monkey tilt once and dropped something like 15 buyins. It took me months to get psychologically back into the game.

Now I can recognize the things that are likely to set me off and log the hell out when I see them.
Old 07-12-2007, 11:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
PS&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;FTP so much in table selection...like omg

[/ QUOTE ]

how do u do this? full tilt i load lots of tables and then select, on PS dont you need to sit in and wait till you start playing to know stats? I hope there is a different way I dont know, def lots of fishy tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

mainly what i meant is there is a higher amount of tables with %of players seeing flop 50+ and I generally sit at these tables. I have my stats to start after 10 hands so I generally find lots of 60/5/.3 etc at the forementioned tables. Also I am only at 50 so this will change in a cpl months :-\
Closed Thread