Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Which has been JaBlue's most embarrassing OP to date?
The one where he almost throws a jar of piss at a car 1 2.17%
The one where he can't be bothered to go to a funeral even though it means a lot to his dad 28 60.87%
The one where he wants to let snakes loose in a theater 2 4.35%
The one where he tells his grandmother to go [censored] herself 13 28.26%
Other (please specify) 2 4.35%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 07:14 AM

Default Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD***

[ QUOTE ]
Probably the funniest thing I have ever read:

LOL

DEAR LORD

[/ QUOTE ]
Damn, nice link! I literally L-O-Led [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

Ahaha, funny [censored] man.

How it got 61% is beyond me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because he turned it in, and it's high school, so the teacher couldn't give him a failing grade (59).
Old 09-19-2007, 07:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

LOL

DEAR LORD

[/ QUOTE ]
Damn, nice link! I literally L-O-Led [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

Ahaha, funny [censored] man.

How it got 61% is beyond me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because he turned it in, and it's high school, so the teacher couldn't give him a failing grade (59).

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh right, I'm thinking like an Australian. 50 is a pass here, and turning in an assignment like that in high school would most likely get you a zero.
Old 09-19-2007, 07:20 AM

If I'd been the teacher, he'd have gotten a zero and trip to the Principle's office.
Old 09-19-2007, 07:29 AM

Indeed, 61%?? I thought i just misunderstood the system. How the [censored] can you ever pass with that kind of crap. Agreed with Bigpoppa.

Sidenote; Im pressing the refresh button on my email every 3 [censored] minutes. My school was supposed to mail me in the morning. [censored], its 1.28PM here.
Old 09-19-2007, 09:06 AM

terp,

Sorry you caught teh TB. Get well soon.
Old 09-19-2007, 09:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]

LOL

DEAR LORD

[/ QUOTE ]

My co-workers are looking at me like I am crazy right now....literally dying laughing here. Favorite part had to be the poetry which inspired Dre!
Old 09-19-2007, 09:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

LOL

DEAR LORD

[/ QUOTE ]

My co-workers are looking at me like I am crazy right now....literally dying laughing here. Favorite part had to be the poetry which inspired Dre!

[/ QUOTE ]
"Riding in the benzo, poppin my colla

See some fine wenches, I hafta holla

Diamonds, gold, and the almighty dolla

Im opedipus bitch, the original balla

I bust out my 9, to light up your impala

[censored] that police!"

<3
Old 09-19-2007, 11:08 AM

lol that paper is rich. google.com. tubgirl.com lol..
Old 09-19-2007, 11:13 AM

wow school is a bunch of [censored]!

I was put on probation this summer since last years marks were not up to par so to say, this included a deffered exam that I had to take right before school started. So it turns out I didnt do well on the exam and they put me into a failed standing for the year. When I recieve the notice I think that it has to do with the "probational" bull [censored] and follow the steps in getting it done. The last thing I had to do was see a councler and have them phyco analys me, which I think I helped her come to the conclution that I wanted with my insane poker phyco analitical skills. And at the end she looks at my transcript and tells me that I should be in probational standing not a failed one, and that my deffered exam messed everything up. She then tells me not to worry because I will get readmitted no problem. So I rush to get everything in and the person in charge tells me that it will be looked at today and I will get an email when I can start registering for classes.

So now getting told this the last day I can register for classes that I shouldnt be doing all this and shouldnt have a block to register. I go see the girl in charge of readmission because I didnt get an email or phone call saying that everything has been ratified and wait 4 hours to [censored] see her, by the time I see her she is leaving the office to go home and tells me that everyone that applied for readmission didnt get accepted. This completely [censored] me up sicne I was told I have nothing to worry about.

Now Im completely pissed and procied to get completely smashed last night on my life tilt. This morning I go back to see everyone I can to ratify this problem. Since now I am not even in the program, cant come back in, cant take any classes because of an internal [censored] up. I end up back at the girl that told me that everyone is royaly [censored] and cant come back. She looks for my application and cant find it... She then starts looking at her desk and finds it just lying there. "Oh I guess it didnt get processed yet." "I have to hand it to the guy that deals with this and you will get an email" I ask her about registering for courses now since they are the ones that [censored] it up, and she tells me that they "might" be able to do something. So now because of a bunch of royal [censored] ups I am now back in my program not knowing if they are goign to let me take classes this year, all because they [censored] everything up.
Old 09-19-2007, 11:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wow school is a bunch of [censored]!

I was put on probation this summer since last years marks were not up to par so to say, this included a deffered exam that I had to take right before school started. So it turns out I didnt do well on the exam and they put me into a failed standing for the year. When I recieve the notice I think that it has to do with the "probational" bull [censored] and follow the steps in getting it done. The last thing I had to do was see a councler and have them phyco analys me, which I think I helped her come to the conclution that I wanted with my insane poker phyco analitical skills. And at the end she looks at my transcript and tells me that I should be in probational standing not a failed one, and that my deffered exam messed everything up. She then tells me not to worry because I will get readmitted no problem. So I rush to get everything in and the person in charge tells me that it will be looked at today and I will get an email when I can start registering for classes.

So now getting told this the last day I can register for classes that I shouldnt be doing all this and shouldnt have a block to register. I go see the girl in charge of readmission because I didnt get an email or phone call saying that everything has been ratified and wait 4 hours to [censored] see her, by the time I see her she is leaving the office to go home and tells me that everyone that applied for readmission didnt get accepted. This completely [censored] me up sicne I was told I have nothing to worry about.

Now Im completely pissed and procied to get completely smashed last night on my life tilt. This morning I go back to see everyone I can to ratify this problem. Since now I am not even in the program, cant come back in, cant take any classes because of an internal [censored] up. I end up back at the girl that told me that everyone is royaly [censored] and cant come back. She looks for my application and cant find it... She then starts looking at her desk and finds it just lying there. "Oh I guess it didnt get processed yet." "I have to hand it to the guy that deals with this and you will get an email" I ask her about registering for courses now since they are the ones that [censored] it up, and she tells me that they "might" be able to do something. So now because of a bunch of royal [censored] ups I am now back in my program not knowing if they are goign to let me take classes this year, all because they [censored] everything up.

[/ QUOTE ]
Closed Thread