Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2007, 01:03 AM

Default Re: Official August Thread: General Discussion, butterfingers/etc

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Do i plan to fight you or even meet you during my last 7-8 hrs at tstone? No. Im sorry that you had a big losing session vs me and are thus upset about it. Id imagine if you got berated but were up 3 buyins instead of down 3 that none of this ever gets posted.

[/ QUOTE ]
If you berated me for my play, whatever. But you decided to make it personal and got your friends involved to do the same thing. And like I said earlier, it's easy to be personal behind your computer screen, with your buddies around, but I know you'd never do that to a man's face, when you actually have to deal with the consequences in person, by yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Um all I did was berate you for your play until you brought out the circle jerk comment. So you're pretty far off with wat ur saying.
Old 08-20-2007, 01:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
NT is a douchebag

[/ QUOTE ]

I got perma-banned from the site. I had to release/renew my IP just to be able to access the site, lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow.... never seen someone care soo much about being able to access an internet poker forum. especially when not very many ppl like u and want to play u hu 4 rollz lol.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'd be pretty pissed, and I think you would to, over the circumstances of the situation.
Old 08-20-2007, 01:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i think id enjoy seeing nath fight, whether hes good or bad at fighting

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm probably pretty bad. I'm definitely not in fighting shape. I'm just, you know, nuts. And if people want to get personal, I will defend myself.

[/ QUOTE ]

as someone who has been in several fights (none since highschool tyvm) people who are crazy/have a reason to fighter will win more often than a slightly better fighter.
Old 08-20-2007, 01:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
NT is a douchebag

[/ QUOTE ]

I got perma-banned from the site. I had to release/renew my IP just to be able to access the site, lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow.... never seen someone care soo much about being able to access an internet poker forum. especially when not very many ppl like u and want to play u hu 4 rollz lol.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'd be pretty pissed, and I think you would to, over the circumstances of the situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah it's pretty stupid. The thread I started in OOT isn't even bad, I still don't see how I violated the "googletard" rule. You could argue that every single topic in OOT could be googled in one way or another.
Old 08-20-2007, 01:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
For me to be frustrated and call you a tourney donk kind of like you went off on me for all my overbet shoves the first time we played is kind of standard.

[/ QUOTE ]
Fair enough, but it crosses a line when you start saying things about me, personally, that are specific to me.
Old 08-20-2007, 01:06 AM

why you gotta rain on my parade!!! its wpr for christ sake lol.
Old 08-20-2007, 01:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Do i plan to fight you or even meet you during my last 7-8 hrs at tstone? No. Im sorry that you had a big losing session vs me and are thus upset about it. Id imagine if you got berated but were up 3 buyins instead of down 3 that none of this ever gets posted.

[/ QUOTE ]
If you berated me for my play, whatever. But you decided to make it personal and got your friends involved to do the same thing. And like I said earlier, it's easy to be personal behind your computer screen, with your buddies around, but I know you'd never do that to a man's face, when you actually have to deal with the consequences in person, by yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Um all I did was berate you for your play until you brought out the circle jerk comment. So you're pretty far off with wat ur saying.

[/ QUOTE ]
Dude, you had your [censored] friends come to the rail and insult me and my play, and rub it in after I lost a big pot. Yeah, you guys were having a circle jerk as far as I'm concerned.
Old 08-20-2007, 01:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i think id enjoy seeing nath fight, whether hes good or bad at fighting

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm probably pretty bad. I'm definitely not in fighting shape. I'm just, you know, nuts. And if people want to get personal, I will defend myself.

[/ QUOTE ]

as someone who has been in several fights (none since highschool tyvm) people who are crazy/have a reason to fighter will win more often than a slightly better fighter.

[/ QUOTE ]

It depends to a certain extent. If a person is willing to eye gouge, groin grab, or hair pull they will obviously have an advantage. However, against any sort of trained fighter of equal size they will get destroyed. I say this having multiple years of experience in wrestling, thai boxing, and jujitsu.
Old 08-20-2007, 01:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I say this having multiple years of experience in wrestling, thai boxing, and jujitsu.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol
Old 08-20-2007, 01:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I say this having multiple years of experience in wrestling, thai boxing, and jujitsu.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

[/ QUOTE ]

It's funny that I've trained in martial arts before?
Closed Thread