Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-15-2006, 12:33 PM

Default Re: weekday WW redux

[ QUOTE ]
Shorty,

Thanks for waiting until we couldn't make any more mistakes to bless us with your knowledge. Brilliant.

I'm actually willing to go SZ this round because I don't see how we can let him live to the end of this game anyways, so if we're going to be wrong, I'd rather be wrong now, but damn shortline, you've played the last 2 rounds as wolfish as you could.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since I think you're a wolf, I don't know why you think you can get me hung. Because there's no way I've played these last rounds as "wolfish." Also, I didn't have the luxury of time to commit to this thread before Friday, thanks to finals and ASNSWWIII. Now, I'm back.
Old 05-15-2006, 12:36 PM

Are you even reading what you post?

You were "convinced" that Scott was a villager. And you still let him get lynched so that we'd be down to 6-5.

You're too smart for that.
Old 05-15-2006, 12:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Well you know what nicholas? I don't believe in afk VILLAGERS! Why sign up for a game if you are going to ignore it and hurt your team? I tried to be gentle about the "seer not dead" thing, but this comment was one step too far.

Couldn't be bothered to give us a few minutes of your valuable time? Or were holding this argument in reserve the whole game so you could claim villager?

Either way, Lynch Nicholas. Lynch Madtown. Lynch Sum. Lynch everybody who couldn't be bothered to freaking post. If we've already lynched them, let's go back and lynch them again.

[/ QUOTE ]

a) i didn't know i was gonna put so little effort into it; as i've said here and other threads, i don't like games where there is a voting deadline rather than a 'majority lynches' rule...especially when that deadline is at a time i can't usually be online

we can't vote to get people close to the edge to see what happens as a majority doesn't matter until 7pm, etc

and i HAVE posted every day and voted every day; i just haven't posted much and i post before 4pm since i'm not on afterwards...

i have apologized for not reading every thread

and i have also said i'm taking a break from long games after this since i'm burnt out on long ones and especially games with a time instead of vote-based lynching and especially when it's when i'm not here so i come back in the morning to 200 new posts

b) don't u want to win? even if u don't like my lack of participation (i HAVE been here every day tho, so it's not like i abandoned the game), u know that if we lynch a villager today, then we lose, so it's very very wolfy to want to lynch me or other afk villagers
Old 05-15-2006, 12:38 PM

Chuckles had to have been killed because they were seer hunting, right? It was late in the game and we desperately needed the seer's info.

There must be a reason why they thought he was the seer. It wasn't Scott, so it's gotta be at least either Sumzero or Patton. Probably both. I think this is our only hope. Vote these two off, and if they're both wolves, it's 4 vs 3, and we actually have a chance.

Honestly, I don't know who else we can possibly agree to vote for.
Old 05-15-2006, 12:39 PM

btw, voracious

u have posted FIFTY times in this game

i have posted FIFTY NINE times
Old 05-15-2006, 12:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]

You were "convinced" that Scott was a villager. And you still let him get lynched so that we'd be down to 6-5.

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't really be in here. There were five wolves ready to switch to Scott at a moment's notice. The bandwagon was already going. I don't see how I could have convinced everyone to NOT vote for Scott, seeing as how he topped the seer's list. I was convinced by his posts by the end, since I consider myself very similar to Scott in WW gameplay sometimes (yay, I'm damned!), but I knew others would not be. Like it or not, if you're topping the seer's list, there's really no choice - you have to go. But now SumZero MUST go. There's no way about it. Then, we really need to look at everyone I said.
Old 05-15-2006, 12:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
btw, voracious

u have posted FIFTY times in this game

i have posted FIFTY NINE times

[/ QUOTE ]

a) I have actually tried to come up with theories and deductions, not just showing up, bandwagoning whoever is in the lead and leaving.

b) I knew the seer was dead. Game/Set/Match.
Old 05-15-2006, 12:41 PM

Alex,

I highly doubt chuckles had seen both SZ and patton. I'm willing to vote SZ, but if chuckles had them both and didn't come out...well I don't know.
Old 05-15-2006, 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't really be in here. There were five wolves ready to switch to Scott at a moment's notice. The bandwagon was already going. I don't see how I could have convinced everyone to NOT vote for Scott, seeing as how he topped the seer's list. I was convinced by his posts by the end, since I consider myself very similar to Scott in WW gameplay sometimes (yay, I'm damned!), but I knew others would not be. Like it or not, if you're topping the seer's list, there's really no choice - you have to go. But now SumZero MUST go. There's no way about it. Then, we really need to look at everyone I said.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why MUST SumZero go?
Old 05-15-2006, 12:42 PM

VR, you know I love you, but...

What are you thinking about the wolves in this game? Please. NOW is the time to start really sticking to the wolf-finding plan. I've said what I think. Amazingly, it's not getting much attention...

so, what do YOU think? Who are the wolves here?