View Poll Results: What would you do with AA here
All-in 7 43.75%
Fold 8 50.00%
Call 1 6.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 10:16 AM

Default Re: Ask Degen Anything About Living In Thailand

don muang was so ghetto but it'll have a warm spot in my heart forever.
Old 06-12-2007, 12:31 PM

What do you do about phones over there? Are cellphones an option?
Old 06-12-2007, 01:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What do you do about phones over there? Are cellphones an option?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. Plenty of pre-paid phone options. Super easy to get a used phone at one of the many cell stalls in bigger shopping centers. Refill your $$ at 7-11 with ease.

KJS
Old 06-13-2007, 11:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yesterday I learned that Bangkok has two airports! How industrious of them.

Hyachahachacha

[/ QUOTE ]

More TR detail RQD!

How art thou enjoying BKK (aside from the heat)?

You going to venture south or north?

And after 6 days in BKK, what's your gf's name and are you planning the wedding yet? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 06-14-2007, 12:07 AM

I managed to get groped by three or four different lady boys within two hours of landing! FU khoa san road. Other than that I've just been taking it easy. I flew out to Sumai on monday so I could watch filthy old europeans in capri pants cruising around with thirteen year old girls. I'm also happy to see that they still enjoy their speedos.

I did learn that "hallo sir massage okay" means come inside so I can jerk you off, so thats good.
Old 06-14-2007, 12:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I managed to get groped by three or four different lady boys within two hours of landing! FU khoa san road. Other than that I've just been taking it easy. I flew out to Sumai on monday so I could watch filthy old europeans in capri pants cruising around with thirteen year old girls. I'm also happy to see that they still enjoy their speedos.

I did learn that "hallo sir massage okay" means come inside so I can jerk you off, so thats good.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOLZ About a week ago, I went up to Hat Kamala to see what the nightlife was like (considering getting a house nearby). There were about 15 bars in operation with about a 5 bargirl/waitress to 2 customer ratio except for a "BeerGarden." Inside the "BeerGarden" were a lovely bunch of sweaty 50 someting, paunchy, Germanz drooling over 20 something Thai Girls. Been here over 3 months now and it's still hard to get used to that sight.
Old 06-14-2007, 05:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
when you use the atm, make sure you take your card with you. today, the farang infront of me left his inside the machine, and i think i almost did this too when i first arrived. some machines spit the cash out and take 3 or 4 seconds to spit the card out.

[/ QUOTE ]
QFMFT This is going to make life a lot more complicated for a while.

I just spent a month in Vientiane and I'm really missing it. I'm sure this is because life has kicked me in the ass about 8 times since getting to Bangkok. Let me know if anyone is interested in a 3-month old Dell 24" monitor for a good price. Unfortunately I'm not joking.

Anyway, not going to bore anyone with my sob stories. The 2+2 clubhouse here is awesome. Someone had a portrait of Sklansky made that's it least 9 feet tall; it reminds me of Mao in Tienanmen square. There's always at least 1 game going and we all call each other by our 2+2 names.
Old 06-14-2007, 06:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The 2+2 clubhouse here is awesome. Someone had a portrait of Sklansky made that's it least 9 feet tall; it reminds me of Mao in Tienanmen square. There's always at least 1 game going and we all call each other by our 2+2 names.

[/ QUOTE ]

RUSERIUS? Can you elaborate on the clubhouse? IE: how big is it, who live in it, activities you guys partake in total members, etc...

B/c that sounds like a real incentive for me to move to BKK, chilling w/ some white ppl who I can relate to, and not be all on my own.
Old 06-14-2007, 06:17 AM

Finally got the pix of my gf's camera:

Enjoy:

WhoIAm on his Bday getting cake smeared on his face by the "schoolgirls" of Sharky's Bar

A bunch of Bargirl Butts

An interesting bar sign

A V Young muay Thai fighter

A V Young muay Thai fighter again
Old 06-14-2007, 06:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The 2+2 clubhouse here is awesome. Someone had a portrait of Sklansky made that's it least 9 feet tall; it reminds me of Mao in Tienanmen square. There's always at least 1 game going and we all call each other by our 2+2 names.

[/ QUOTE ]

RUSERIUS? Can you elaborate on the clubhouse? IE: how big is it, who live in it, activities you guys partake in total members, etc...

B/c that sounds like a real incentive for me to move to BKK, chilling w/ some white ppl who I can relate to, and not be all on my own.

[/ QUOTE ]
Haha, just joking about that but it could actually happen one day. This month I'm living in the same place as Offdabeat, but I don't think that qualifies as a clubhouse.
Closed Thread