Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Belief
I believe there is nothing more than what I can see. No spirit realm. 55 44.35%
I believe there is some other realm; however, I have no conviction of what it may be 36 29.03%
I believe there are spirits of humans that can be on earth. 4 3.23%
I believe there are spiritual beings something like angels and demons that can be here on earth. 5 4.03%
I believe there are spirits of humans as well as spiritual beings something like angles and demons that can be here on earth. 15 12.10%
Other, please specify. 9 7.26%
Voters: 124. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-10-2007, 03:09 PM

Default Re: what the [censored] just happened?

You are paethic you POS you really wanted attention so much you doctored a hh, your even worse than I thought you were. I repeat you are a lowlife loser no one wants to hear about your sad little life....You had your 1 second of fame when you were kinda funny bashing g2k4, but the dream is over kid no one cares about you on 2+2. NOOSE PLEASE
Old 10-10-2007, 03:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You are paethic you POS you really wanted attention so much you doctored a hh, your even worse than I thought you were. I repeat you are a lowlife loser no one wants to hear about your sad little life....You had your 1 second of fame when you were kinda funny bashing g2k4, but the dream is over kid no one cares about you on 2+2. NOOSE PLEASE

[/ QUOTE ]

man utd suck balls ahahhahahah
Old 10-10-2007, 03:11 PM

as usual, i'm not gonna bother reading the thread, but i'd just like to know to what extent can anything that we read on the internet as words on the screen be "real"

ADK + EM2: suck my balls. one for each of you. EM, just imagine it's G2CU and you'll get right into it

[ QUOTE ]

2. aislephive, where in the hell do you get off comparing CC defending me with a harmless HH to you defending boostedJ for angling an obscene sum of money? do you see why you are a [censored] moron?

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't compare the situations at all, I simply said that I was defending a friend in that thread like CC is defending you. I never said making up a hand history compares to angleshooting for thousands of dollars. However, 98% of people don't even understand what happened in the boostedj thread. Technically, Boosted was in the right because he explained that the stake involved makeup. Now he did come off shady by calling it 100% no risk which obviously isn't true, and he didn't clear it up with Filthy who seemed unsure of the details (he should have made sure he understood the term makeup before agreeing to it, first off).

Furthermore, I have met and stayed at Boosted's house with his fiance in Florida, he has been a close friend and poker mentor for much of the past year and a half and he has never been less than a very good friend. I had an obligation to defend him, and I did a good job at it imo.

Let's get off that topic though and focus on what matters now, which is you making up hand histories and passing them off as real, and then trying to cover up your first lie with more lies until you're forced to surrender and make a post acting like what you did was no big deal and it's everybody else who is taking the internet too seriously. Right.
Old 10-10-2007, 03:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ADK + EM2: suck my balls. one for each of you. EM, just imagine it's G2CU and you'll get right into it

[/ QUOTE ]

Good one retard you gotta leave that computer to get your balls sucked.
Old 10-10-2007, 03:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

2. aislephive, where in the hell do you get off comparing CC defending me with a harmless HH to you defending boostedJ for angling an obscene sum of money? do you see why you are a [censored] moron?

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't compare the situations at all, I simply said that I was defending a friend in that thread like CC is defending you. I never said making up a hand history compares to angleshooting for thousands of dollars. However, 98% of people don't even understand what happened in the boostedj thread. Technically, Boosted was in the right because he explained that the stake involved makeup. Now he did come off shady by calling it 100% no risk which obviously isn't true, and he didn't clear it up with Filthy who seemed unsure of the details (he should have made sure he understood the term makeup before agreeing to it, first off).

Furthermore, I have met and stayed at Boosted's house with his fiance in Florida, he has been a close friend and poker mentor for much of the past year and a half and he has never been less than a very good friend. I had an obligation to defend him, and I did a good job at it imo.

Let's get off that subject though and focus on the subject, which is you making up hand histories and passing them off as real, and then trying to cover up your first lie with more lies until you're forced to surrender and make a post acting like what you did was no big deal and it's everybody else who is taking the internet too seriously. Right.

[/ QUOTE ]

1. lol
2. lol
3. lol
Old 10-10-2007, 03:13 PM

sorry em, what was that? all i see is "*** You are ignoring this user *** " not a very original post if you ask me

remember. as long you imagine me being g2cu, it's not very difficult
Old 10-10-2007, 03:14 PM

lol, the internet.
Old 10-10-2007, 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
.........wow guys

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess that means you made it up?

[/ QUOTE ]

nope, it means i'm debating whether or not to sift through the few hundred HH files to find this one, sift through the really long e-mail to find this one, or continue to watch as it's assumed this hand is completely made up

i'm 99% certain if anyone but me posted this OP, there would be maybe ONE dissenting voice saying this isn't real instead of the entire thread.

but whatever, this amuses me more

[/ QUOTE ]

booyah