Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Should scum thread titles be allowed?
Yes 27 35.53%
No 17 22.37%
Pokeraddict should use his best judgement 32 42.11%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-27-2007, 11:13 PM

Default Re: PokerPad - AHK hotkey script

[ QUOTE ]
With the Stars font, there is probably a problem with lower case l, upper case I - they are identical [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
That is correct. Currently they all map to l, but I believe it is possible to count the spaces between other characters to tell if it is l or I - that will take a bit of time, but it is doable.

[ QUOTE ]
Awesome - so decent performance on a (no offence) fairly modest rig. I presume this is using PrintWindow? or is there another 5x boost to be had?

[/ QUOTE ]Yes, it uses the Display_CreateWindowCapture function listed prior in this thread.

[ QUOTE ]
Just what I was hoping to hear [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I have lying around a GIU / script I made a year ago or so, sorta similar to SixthSense - but entirely AHK, and no GPL issues this time - the only things I borrowed were the listbox formatting from the AHK forums [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Did you mean listbox or listview? I would assume listview would be better since you can sort it according to each column..

Right now I just put them into a treeview as it is easy to expand a table and look at each player and if a player's name is read incorrectly, I open up the mapping file to edit the character mapping...

However, a treeview is not ideal for sorting purposes as you'd have to implement the sort [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
We should collaborate on this I think [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
I am open to this, how should we communicate? Perhaps create a thread on Overcards? Let me know.
Old 10-27-2007, 11:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's seems that it's only at Everest, regardless of any setting it moves in small blinds, however on Empire it will respond to changing the setting from SB to BB for me.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ahh yes, iPoker, Everest and Ongame use the site's default increment/decrement. Mostly laziness on my part [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] It is harder to edit the bet boxes on those sites as you have to click the box each time, delete it contents, and then send each digit by a keystroke.. It is doable, so I'll put it on the todo list.
Old 10-29-2007, 06:26 AM

Would it be possible with Cake Poker support?
Old 10-29-2007, 10:24 AM

Sure, it appears to be straightforward to implement (though we will see...)
Old 10-29-2007, 01:20 PM

Here is an image capture AHK script for Everest. Use CTRL + Print Screen to have the script save an image of the call, raise and pot raise buttons when the pot bet hotkeys are entering incorrect results. Then you can send that file to the email in my profile.

http://www.autohotkey.net/~Xander/PokerPad/Capture.zip

Extract and run Capture.ahk.

Note: Capture.ahk and Capture.jar must be in the same directly. Only run Capture.ahk - the AHK script will call the jar (Java archive..) file to do all the image capture / image saving. I don't know how to clip an image or even how to save it to file in AHK so that is why Java is used.

Also, if Capture.ahk is in the the PokerPad directory, then you can have PokerPad auto-load Capture.ahk by going to the auto-load section of the settings.
Old 10-29-2007, 04:30 PM

Prima would be sweet as well [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-29-2007, 05:50 PM

Well now you are asking for too much...

LOL, just kidding. The only reason I hadn't added Prima was because I couldn't find the Play tables and I don't have real money there. I did discover where they are though about a week ago. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-29-2007, 06:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, if Capture.ahk is in the the PokerPad directory, then you can have PokerPad auto-load Capture.ahk by going to the auto-load section of the settings.

[/ QUOTE ]
Scratch that... changing auto-load settings was broken in 0.1.7 [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-29-2007, 06:33 PM

And now works again if you redownload v0.1.8 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-29-2007, 08:17 PM

When we download a new version can we move the Pokerpad.ini from the previous version into the new folder unless you have made changes and state otherwise or will that not work? With the screenshot, I thought you needed the positions of the buttons on the screen, I will get a shot of the incorrect amounts.