[ QUOTE ]
I thought Ribbo was younger

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL
Old 09-09-2007, 01:25 PM

Default Re: ********September [censored] Omahahaaha Thread********

[ QUOTE ]
Sick Laydown

Ted Forrest just made a sickening laydown.

David Callaghan goes all in, Ted Forrest reraises to isolate him, Antoine Arnault throws more chips in the pot, but not enough to be a reraise and he didnt announce raise, so it counts as a call. Forrest only as 10000 chips left in a 200k pot.

{3-Hearts}{4-Diamonds}{5-Hearts}

Arnualt bets Teds last 10000, Ted does not like the flop. He dwells up forever and eventually folds, despite getting 20-1. He looks unhappy about it.

Good fold though, Callaghan has Aces, Arnault has Kings and Callaghan doubles up.

Forrest is on his last breath.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think this is a good fold if he misclicked 2222 preflop but with 6666, 89TJ or better I would probably have found a call.
Old 09-09-2007, 09:35 PM

Ugh. I really, really hate when I lose money because of my own stupidity. I can handle beat after beat, and don't really tilt. But, losing a 200BB stack because I'm just not paying attention to stack sizes is inexcusable. Couple that with one or two other really horrible decisions (but no where near as financially costly) and I had to quit before going on life-tilt.
Old 09-09-2007, 09:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Pokertracker doesn't really work for my computer anymore. But basically I had a small roll, was playing microlimits significantly underrolled, then decided [censored] it and took half my roll onto the tables, and ran well. That, at the same time as winning a $20 MTT for $975.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought you were some mid to high-mid stakes player and were dominating it? Withdrew your roll for real life purposes or am I just mistaken?
Old 09-09-2007, 09:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Pokertracker doesn't really work for my computer anymore. But basically I had a small roll, was playing microlimits significantly underrolled, then decided [censored] it and took half my roll onto the tables, and ran well. That, at the same time as winning a $20 MTT for $975.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought you were some mid to high-mid stakes player and were dominating it? Withdrew your roll for real life purposes or am I just mistaken?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he drank his roll away!
Old 09-09-2007, 10:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pro, but apparently not a very good one. Basically, december through mid-may this year was all sick upswing, culminating in a live £7500 profit week -> 42" HDTV, PS3, starting a savings account for house deposit etc etc. Then, I hit 3 or 4 months of downswing, and I'd forgotten how to play in a downswing, tilted much more, my play deteriorated, and I did all (ALL) my moniez. So, I solicited a stake (a 2+2 lurker) and have been playing for him ever since. It was only recently that my play has approached anywhere near the good play that put me in such a strong position earlier this year.
Old 09-09-2007, 10:24 PM

OK, I'm finally forcing myself to play with a 4-color deck even though I hate it. It's just too hard to see suits PF and flush draws otherwise when you're 4-tabling and reading 2+2 at the same time.
Old 09-09-2007, 10:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OK, I'm finally forcing myself to play with a 4-color deck even though I hate it.

[/ QUOTE ]

You do realize that the 4 color deck will slow up your dialup connection and the extra colors might blowout your CRT!?!
Old 09-09-2007, 10:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OK, I'm finally forcing myself to play with a 4-color deck even though I hate it. It's just too hard to see suits PF and flush draws otherwise when you're 4-tabling and reading 2+2 at the same time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was hesitant about making the switch too, but I adjusted really quickly, and I've been wondering how I ever played without it. The only downside is I no longer have any excuses if I mis-read my hand and think I have a flush draw... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]