Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2007, 04:50 PM

Default Re: Lucky Jim and his Degenerate Adventures - my new blog!!!

404 Error - Page not found.
Old 08-15-2007, 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
404 Error - Page not found.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://luckyjimm.blogspot.com/
Old 08-15-2007, 05:13 PM

My favourite authors include Richard Yates, Philip Larkin, Patrick Hamilton, Ron Butlin; and if the tiniest miserable echo of their work could be present in my writing, as I develop my prose style, then everything I've put myself through would seem worthwhile.
Old 08-15-2007, 05:18 PM

lol
Old 08-15-2007, 06:09 PM

How deep is your depression jimm?
Old 08-16-2007, 06:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Last night I lost £10 on William Hill, and then a kind gentleman from Chicago sent me $150 on Full Tilt to play $0.15/$0.25. I tried this for a while, getting to $190, down to $90, up to $200, down to $135, etc. I was pretty tilty and playing two tables. Discipline forgotten I sat at $0.50/$1 and lost it, one beat and one misplayed hand. So no funds now. My next paycheque will be very small since I only worked two days last week. The more I lose the more I want to play; the big win is round the corner and this time I'll be able to bank it. So funny, knowing something to be a lie, a ludicrous falsehood with no foundation in reality, and yet not being able to stop believing it. You might call it my version of faith.

your a fing idiot. guy trys to help you on a stake and you lie to him, by playing higher than your supost to and blow it first night. doesnt matter how much it was, your a welcher

[/ QUOTE ]

Right i dont care if im banned for personal abuse or what eva but SHUT THE [censored] UP Squareview !
All you ever post is negative comments ...dont even bother next time, your obv just a jealous annoyin [censored]/hater. Theres far too many of ye on the interweb.
Old 08-16-2007, 07:28 AM

Blog updated just now, a long post - check it out if you're interested, don't if you're not!
Old 08-16-2007, 08:13 AM

"I just want to be able to live in London in a nice part of town and to have enough money for clothes, going out, and holidays. It seems grotesque that I should have to work all week just for that."

"If you introduce me to a man who you tell me was born into poverty yet through years of hard work become a millionaire through, say, selling soap or bottletops, I will not be impressed. But if you tell me that although he is an idle, worthless fellow, he did go to Eton and will soon inherit a title from his ageing father, a military man who owns half a county, my ears will perk up."

Just become a con man.
Old 08-16-2007, 08:22 AM

Wow, the part about your mom was tough for me to read. I guess she must be alot like mine. I've had the same episodes where she will give me 20 bucks for no reason other than I look hungry and tired.

I know everybody here is giving you advice. I won't be pretentious enough to think I know what will make you happy. The one thing I would tell you to try (and you are free to ignore if you please), is to set concrete goals for your poker. Something like a +BB/100 over a certain number of hands or an amount to be up at the end of the month. I think if you posted these goals in public you would play your A game more, out of fear of looking like a bad player on 2+2 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

Your blog is great. My favorite line was " And if I can't have everything, I will settle for having nothing."
Old 08-16-2007, 09:36 AM

always remember that he who dies with the most debt wins.
Closed Thread