Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-13-2007, 06:15 PM

Default Re: Brag: My buddy killed a guy who tried to rob his party

[ QUOTE ]

To all that think this is "balla" and cool and whatever, you have some sick thoughts if you can think of killing a person in terms like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Define "person."
Old 07-13-2007, 06:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

To all that think this is "balla" and cool and whatever, you have some sick thoughts if you can think of killing a person in terms like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Define "person."

[/ QUOTE ]

What's there to define?
Old 07-13-2007, 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't see what's cool about having to murder another human being. Not saying he was in the wrong really, but being put in that position sucks. Killing ain't nothin to brag about. There's a good chance I'd have shot him too if I had a gun handy, but I wouldn't be happy about it at all.

[/ QUOTE ]
GO TO OPRAH! GO TO OPRAH!

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't follow...

[/ QUOTE ]

when an audience memeber makes a sappy comment on jerry springer the rest of the crowd starts chanting "go to oprah!"
Old 07-13-2007, 06:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Dude WTF are you doing???? Why would you put this up. You never know how the things you say could impact this situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

True enough; but the cops already told him he was pretty much in the clear so I really don't see the big deal.
Old 07-13-2007, 06:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also because it's pretty common for the police to take your gun as evidence, I understand. So now you're unarmed and the freak's freaky family and friends come a-knockin' ...

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't think of any gun owner I know that only owns one gun [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

When I've owned guns, I've owned multiples, but they were very different, and for different purposes. Lots of people who own guns have multiple guns, but many don't have multiple guns of the same type. That's how it was with me and my dad and plenty of my friends anyway.

I remember reading an article by Masaad Ayoob(sp?) in which he recommended that people get two very similar pistols for home defense, because if you use one, it will likely be seized by the cops, and because retaliation by dirtbags is pretty common. And when that happens, you should have an extra gun around that you are equally comfortable and experienced with.

Me, when I had guns(I'd love to buy some more, but sold mine off), I had a 9 mm for defense and a .22 rimfire rifle for target shooting. The next gun I wanted to buy was either a .357 magnum or a .32 calibre 5-shot revolver. I could see myself having any number of guns before I duplicated one I already had. It sounds like a good idea, though.
Old 07-13-2007, 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What do I do when I get robbed (happened twice so far)? Either I give them whatever money I have on me or I run. No, I didn't wish I had a gun on me so I could kill them.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Loc: Belgium

[/ QUOTE ]

This explains a lot about World War II...
Old 07-13-2007, 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Define "person."

[/ QUOTE ]

What's there to define?

[/ QUOTE ]

Some people just need killin' ...
Old 07-13-2007, 06:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Define "person."

[/ QUOTE ]

What's there to define?

[/ QUOTE ]

Some people just need killin' ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Some people just get off on the idea that they could kill someone and get away with it. If you wanna call me a vag because I think that's disgusting, I'm fine with that.
Old 07-13-2007, 06:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I would much rather keep $1000 on me and pay them that to leave if that meant I wouldn't have to shoot someone in the head. Maybe more, like $5k.

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL, This is a defeatist attitude. Do you really think the police are going to protect you? What happens when they come back? Sometimes you just have to fight fire with fire.

[/ QUOTE ]

All I'm saying is that I'd give up a lot of money for not having to kill someone.

Anyway, I don't have to worry about being in a situation like that because I don't own a gun, and most likely never will. I've never seen a gun in someone's home, and I don't know of any friends who own one. I like it that way.

What do I do when I get robbed (happened twice so far)? Either I give them whatever money I have on me or I run. No, I didn't wish I had a gun on me so I could kill them.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a criminal's best friend.
Old 07-13-2007, 06:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
anyone who is saying they would sleep like a baby after capping this guy is a retard. no the [censored] you wouldn't, unless you're [censored] buffalo bill or somebody like that. STFU you josey wales wannabe mother [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

ty NT