Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Which would you take?
10 Million 79 68.10%
500,000 37 31.90%
Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-13-2006, 04:28 PM

Default Re: Ideal Penis Size?

Its all about the curve my friends
Old 12-13-2006, 04:35 PM

So you think it's on the high side then?
Old 12-13-2006, 04:41 PM

I'm going to guess that it is. I saw the kinsey movie a few months ago. That survey was done in the 40's and the guys were allowed to measure themselves and then report it(i just googled it). obviously not a good way to conduct that particular survey.

There are some interesting tidbits of info on penis size but I did find a web page that reiterates what I said earlier. Here is an excerpt:

After asking 200 women of all ages (over 18), sizes, ethnicities, and sexual habits, the conclusion was that 82% of these women were content with a penis that was big enough to satisfy them.

Of course, there was a small percentage (9%) who wanted a penis that was larger than average (7 to 8 inches). There was also a minute amount of women (2%) who preferred mammoth-sized penises (10 to 12 inches). And lastly, 7% preferred a penis that was smaller than average (about 5 inches). But once and for all, let us discover what the deal is when it comes to what women think about the size of a man's penis.

Most women surveyed agreed that a man could have the most confidence in the world; he could be a complete success personally, financially and in all the other areas that are of importance to him. But if he thinks that his penis size is under average, or even average for that matter, suddenly everything else in his life pales in comparison to his underachieving pecker.

The unfortunate blunder men make when it comes to penis size is believing that bigger is always better; that is not always the case. In fact, many women who dated men with abnormally larger penises complained that they weren't able to comfortably enjoy certain sexual positions, nor were they able to adequately give oral sex. The last thing a woman wants is to have her man's penis knocking against her cervix during sex or creating stretch marks around the corners of her mouth.
Old 12-13-2006, 04:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
nor were they able to adequately give oral sex. The last thing a woman wants is to have her man's penis knocking against her cervix during sex or creating stretch marks around the corners of her mouth.

[/ QUOTE ]

Being able to give worse head is the only complaint ive ever heard in regards to size.
Old 12-13-2006, 08:20 PM

i chose 7". I like really short skinny girls and if it is any bigger its almost impossible to get it in any of their orifices
Old 12-13-2006, 11:22 PM

wtf? I would take a 20 inch penis for sure
Old 12-13-2006, 11:30 PM

Old 12-18-2006, 08:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wtf? I would take a 20 inch penis for sure

[/ QUOTE ]

then you've never been with a woman.

IMO...
The only advantage to having anything over 6-7" would be the slight positive correlation with girth (an bragging rights of course).

But then again most girls need clitoral stimulation to achieve "that loving feeling" which in most cases requires full insertion to get some upper pubic region "grind-effect" (missionary) or some ball-slappage (doggie). The girl is less likely to enjoy that clitoral contact if at the same time, she's continually being prodded at the end of her vaginal canal with a lengthy penis.

It should also be pointed out that girls vary in size as well.

that's just how it works out in my head...and I could be completely wrong and just trying to justify my size.
Old 12-18-2006, 09:43 AM

It's all about bragging rights.