Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-06-2006, 06:18 PM

Default Re: Ultimate Bet Owes Me 20k

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Will all the cash flow you all have, it seems negligent to not have the services of both a good lawyer and a good accountant. You're still running this business like it's a lemonade stand with 7 figures in the coffee can. Your emails would get a much better response if they ended with "Please forward this to your Legal Department as I have retained the services of [fancy law firm] to assist me."

[/ QUOTE ]

fwiw G2cu has a lawyer he could easily talk to about this and I'm sure he will if it isnt resolved quickly

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm really glad to hear this.
Old 12-06-2006, 06:42 PM

Today I got wonderful news from Ub after 4 weeks. Thank god no one used stolen credit cards to play with me.

Dear Igor,

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. I have reviewed your account and see that your recent withdrawal request in the amount of 10,000.00 via Click2Pay has been successfully submitted and the transfer should be completed within the next 24 hours.

Have a great day!

Thank you,
Shaharah

Withdrawals Support
Old 12-06-2006, 07:30 PM

All,

All,

I talked to the head of the UltimateBet VIP program on the phone just a few minutes ago. He said they were investing a large fraud ring that my account was some how mysteriously linked to. He said further investigation proved that I was no way involved. He apologized for how poorly this matter had been handled by UB and gave me a free buy in the Ultimate Bet Online Main event ($530). I'm still undecided if I will be giving UB any business in the future.

Overall, the head of the VIP department was very knowable and helpful, but the rest of their customer service department is total [censored]. Overall, I think they handled this matter very unprofessionally and they definitely need to communicate better with their player base. If I had been given a simple heads up about what was going on, I would have been a lot less scared and pissed.
Old 12-06-2006, 10:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"I probably don't need to worry, though. I only play on Stars now. "

typical, short memory, false sense of security. anyone remember teddyfbi's mom?

[/ QUOTE ]

I had some free time at work today and found the TeddyFBI thread using the Search function. It was definitely an interesting read.

I know this has all been said before, but it merits saying again: The Zoo sure has a large number of tools posting on here. It always pisses me off when I see someone post about a problem they're having with a site, only to have a bunch of retards pounce on him and accuse him of cheating/fraud/chip dumping etc...etc...etc...without a shred of evidence either way.

I saw a bunch of posts from Bluffthis!, GrannyMae, and ColdCaller, (amongst others) calling TeddyFBI a liar and a cheat right off the bat. I see the same thing happening in thread after thread and it's sickening.

It was nice to see all of these nay-sayers being proved wrong...though most of them didn't end up apologizing, or their apologies were of the "Sorry, but..." variety.

I'm not saying that people should be immediately believed 100%, but at the very least you shouldn't be calling somebody a cheat without having any proof. Too many times lately have we seen people being exonerated after being accused by a site of cheating. Why the "attack the victim" mentality still exists on here is a mystery to me.
Old 12-07-2006, 12:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE difference with this. IIRC Stars didn't withhold any funds, they just barred Teddy's mom. They dropped the ball after that though.

John

[/ QUOTE ]

no they are very similiar. in both cases fraud department made a judgement and stuck by it without any sort of review or offering any evidence or explanation.
Old 12-07-2006, 01:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I had some free time at work today and found the TeddyFBI thread using the Search function. It was definitely an interesting read.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, you are talking about a long time ago and I even forget what site it happened on. Was this something that Taxi Driver was involved in too?
Old 12-07-2006, 04:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE difference with this. IIRC Stars didn't withhold any funds, they just barred Teddy's mom. They dropped the ball after that though.

John

[/ QUOTE ]

no they are very similiar. in both cases fraud department made a judgement and stuck by it without any sort of review or offering any evidence or explanation.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right, these cases are like, almost exactly the same. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 12-07-2006, 06:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm still undecided if I will be giving UB any business in the future.

[/ QUOTE ]

I cant see how you could even CONSIDER playing there again the way they treated/cheated you!
Find a decent site to play at - if there are any left....
Old 12-07-2006, 08:56 AM

hi soah, youre a [censored] assclown.
Old 12-07-2006, 09:26 AM

Very sick read!

I just recently decided to make a 2+2 acc (instead of just lurking here) when irishcurve got his money stolen by some ongame skin.
Now I guess I also have to start posting alot and "make a name" for myself online to feel just a little safe(r)

@good2cu - Im glad you got your money back

@Tuco - I really hope you will discuss this matter on your show some time.