Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-2007, 08:59 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
New Beta Test Version 0.54 4/01/07

New Fixes:
1. Changed the Large table size to be the same size as Full Tilt's default table size

[/ QUOTE ]

I played a bit last night with the new version...and this fix has greatly improved my lag problems. I was able to 6-table quite comfortably, whereas before it was lag city. I'm running tables at the "large" setting.

Interestingly though, the Deal Me In function appears to be broken now. Rather than click the "wait for BB" and "auto post blinds" buttons, it looks like it clicks "auto posts" and then posts me immediately. UTG, CO, etc.

I'm glad the lag seems to be reduced, but it's not as good as it was pre-FTP upgrade. I think the rest of the lag problem will need to be solved by FTP.
Old 04-01-2007, 04:36 PM

Just played a quick session at 50NL, 6-tables, still lags, but no crashes, and all functions seemed fine.

Nano I mentioned it a couple of times, but you did not respond to it. Is there anyway you can make the "large" tables the actual default size? It would only be a few pixels difference and I'm pretty sure that would correct the lagging, at least on my end.

TIA and thankyou for doing such a fine job with this script!
Old 04-01-2007, 04:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just played a quick session at 50NL, 6-tables, still lags, but no crashes, and all functions seemed fine.

Nano I mentioned it a couple of times, but you did not respond to it. Is there anyway you can make the "large" tables the actual default size? It would only be a few pixels difference and I'm pretty sure that would correct the lagging, at least on my end.

TIA and thankyou for doing such a fine job with this script!

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad to hear that you haven't seen any crashes!

I probably can make it work with the default table size... At some sizes the stack font was not uniform for all players and I had to adjust the table sizes some. I'll take a look at it soon.

I originally chose a size a little smaller than default because their default size was a little larger than 800 pixels wide. Then 2 tables side by side would not fit on a 1600 pixel screen without overlap... but it probaly would be fine if there was some overlap.

Does anyone see a problem if the large table size was the default table size?

nano
Old 04-01-2007, 04:52 PM

I only request it because regardless of whether I run any scripts in the background, whenever the table size is not default the software gets very "sticky/laggy" for me when running more than 4 tables...

I am running with dual core athlon 4800+ and 4mb of memory so I doubt it is a hardware issue on my end...

Oh and thanks again! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-01-2007, 08:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I only request it because regardless of whether I run any scripts in the background, whenever the table size is not default the software gets very "sticky/laggy" for me when running more than 4 tables...

I am running with dual core athlon 4800+ and 4mb of memory so I doubt it is a hardware issue on my end...

[/ QUOTE ]

I am running on a 2 ghz dual core athlon (forget what the xx00+ number is) with only 2gb of ram and everything runs the same speed for me (relatively lag free) whether I'm 4 tabling at the default size or 12 tabling with 9 small sized and 3 large spread across two monitors. Even while I'm running PT and PA HUD with flicker free on.

It could be a hard drive thing, I have 3 newisher SATA II HDDs set up in a RAID 5 partition and from what I understand if you were running just a standard SATA hard drive it could really act as a bottleneck.

Sounds to me like if you dropped that kind of money on CPU and RAM you'd have a decent array of hard drives, so maybe it's a software thing. When's the last time you formatted your comp or done some thorough spyware sweeping?
Old 04-01-2007, 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

nano

[/ QUOTE ]

The overlap w/ default tables is a couple pixels and totally negligible; the tables don't even really overlap, it's pretty much just the borders. Resizing a few pixels smaller makes my card set a little blurry/pixellated, which imo is more annoying.
Old 04-01-2007, 06:18 PM

Nanochip, can you tell me if my problem is the next you will try to fix ?
I can't use the soft because of that at the moment
Old 04-01-2007, 09:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nanochip, can you tell me if my problem is the next you will try to fix ?
I can't use the soft because of that at the moment

[/ QUOTE ]

I have yours at the top of the list, but I don't have any ideas about it yet. I'll try FTS on another computer to see if I can duplicate your problem.
Old 04-01-2007, 08:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

nano

[/ QUOTE ]

The overlap w/ default tables is a couple pixels and totally negligible; the tables don't even really overlap, it's pretty much just the borders. Resizing a few pixels smaller makes my card set a little blurry/pixellated, which imo is more annoying.

[/ QUOTE ]

What he said.
Old 04-04-2007, 12:25 PM

Registration Problem for "T.......m"

If your Full Tilt username starts with T and ends with m,
I never got your email with your keycode. Please try sending it again.
Thanks,
nano