Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2007, 10:00 PM

Default Re: Neteller conversation

[ QUOTE ]
Sniper, since you are really on top of this stuff, can you comment on the rumors that EFTs from Neteller to banks are not being processed? I have emailed NT VIP, but have yet to receive a response. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Homer, as I understand it, there is a volume/processing issue that is causing some problems.

fwiw, I am not moving ANY $$$ today... so while I hesitate to make a recommendation, I am sitting on my hands.

There is a possibility that Neteller may need to create a new intermediary processor... but since I don't know anything concrete on that, I don't really want to speculate on that.
Old 01-17-2007, 10:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Sniper, since you are really on top of this stuff, can you comment on the rumors that EFTs from Neteller to banks are not being processed? I have emailed NT VIP, but have yet to receive a response. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Homer, as I understand it, there is a volume/processing issue that is causing some problems.

fwiw, I am not moving ANY $$$ today... so while I hesitate to make a recommendation, I am sitting on my hands.

There is a possibility that Neteller may need to create a new intermediary processor... but since I don't know anything concrete on that, I don't really want to speculate on that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, Sniper. I just found a convo that someone from therx had with NT live help that says the same thing...

Kriya: NETELLER continues to allow US members to transfer funds to non-gambling merchants. Additionally, NETELLER offers a peer-to-peer transfer service that allows members to instantly send money to friends and family around the world. US member NETELLER accounts will NOT be closed, your funds will continue to be held securely and you will always have full access to funds held by NETELLER. Currently we are experiencing unprecedented volumes through our withdrawals department. Due to this volume there maybe delays of up to 2 weeks for an EFT withdrawal and 6-8 weeks for cheque withdrawal. If you have any further questions, please visit
Old 01-17-2007, 10:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW, I started an EFT from Neteller to my bank over the weekend. My Neteller acct says it's been put thru, but it hasn't shown up in my bank acct balance, which has never happened before.
Old 01-17-2007, 10:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, Sniper. I just found a convo that someone from therx had with NT live help that says the same thing...

Kriya: NETELLER continues to allow US members to transfer funds to non-gambling merchants. Additionally, NETELLER offers a peer-to-peer transfer service that allows members to instantly send money to friends and family around the world. US member NETELLER accounts will NOT be closed, your funds will continue to be held securely and you will always have full access to funds held by NETELLER. Currently we are experiencing unprecedented volumes through our withdrawals department. Due to this volume there maybe delays of up to 2 weeks for an EFT withdrawal and 6-8 weeks for cheque withdrawal. If you have any further questions, please visit

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, oh great, I have an EFT that was "accepted" on Neteller yet still not in my bank account. I need it to pay some bills tomorrow, I'm not going to see it for a while am I? I'm really regretting not transfering all money to stars righ tnow
Old 01-17-2007, 10:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW, I started an EFT from Neteller to my bank over the weekend. My Neteller acct says it's been put thru, but it hasn't shown up in my bank acct balance, which has never happened before.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ugh. I've got $10k I withdrew yesterday as "Pending."

Really hope we don't have anything to worry about here and it's only a temporary delay. In the meantime I've got ~4k in Neteller that I don't know what to do with. Gonna let it sit for now.

Rob
Old 01-17-2007, 10:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

im in the same boat. strange. can anyone post or pm me if they have any updates on this? thanks
Old 01-17-2007, 10:29 PM

nevermind... just missed it. "Due to this volume there maybe delays of up to 2 weeks for an EFT withdrawal"
Old 01-17-2007, 10:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
nevermind... just missed it. "Due to this volume there maybe delays of up to 2 weeks for an EFT withdrawal"

[/ QUOTE ]

From therx.com....an inside source....

NETeller is not out of money. The reason that NETeller is delaying your payouts is because their own payment processors, (Some US companies) have stopped doing business with them.

Thus NETeller has no way of moving the money!

Might be true as volume should have no impact on the timing of cashouts. What does it matter if they process 1000 cashouts versus 1000000 cashouts. It's not like they manually approve each one and the ACH system is designed to handle millions of transactions daily, so their excuse is sketchy.
Old 01-17-2007, 10:39 PM

From Neteller chat regarding EFT's:

Irma: we are having some problems with our third party proccesors, the funds will be return to your neteller account.
Old 01-17-2007, 10:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
From Neteller chat regarding EFT's:

Irma: we are having some problems with our third party proccesors, the funds will be return to your neteller account.

[/ QUOTE ]

In other words everyone is completely [censored] as banks are now refusing to handle their transactions...
Closed Thread