Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2006, 03:57 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Table Opener - New AHK script with Graphic User Interfac

Could someone please help me? ive been having problems datamining. whenever i have tables on FTP open, but am not sitting at them, and i try to import hands, i receive this message:

"No hand history files have been created/updated since the last import."

any suggestions?
Old 12-09-2006, 04:08 PM

Are they being saved to your hard drive?

Do you have the "Do not import observed hands" box unchecked?
Old 12-09-2006, 04:19 PM

so far everything is set up correctly i believe:
Both boxes are unchecked, theyre supposed to be being sent to the right database, etc. i think im gunna check out PT support.
Old 12-09-2006, 06:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Could someone please help me? ive been having problems datamining. whenever i have tables on FTP open, but am not sitting at them, and i try to import hands, i receive this message:

[/ QUOTE ]
Two other things to confirm:
You have to be logged in to Full Tilt for observed hands to be saved,
and from the Full Tilt's lobby click Options...Hand History... and make sure the "Save My Hand Histories" is checked and a valid folder path is specified.
When you are observing hands being played you should see .tmp files being created and stored in that specified folder path.
Old 12-09-2006, 07:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
TrayIt! will allow you to save precious Taskbar space for minimized windows. For each application which applies TrayIt! it creates a small icon in the System Tray. (System Tray area is located near the Clock).

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Desktop...s/TrayIt.shtml

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks Les... Looks like a nice utility!
Old 12-09-2006, 08:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
and from the Full Tilt's lobby click Options...Hand History... and make sure the "Save My Hand Histories" is checked and a valid folder path is specified.
When you are observing hands being played you should see .tmp files being created and stored in that specified folder path.

[/ QUOTE ]

so far, thats been checked. where do i see these .tmp files?
Old 12-10-2006, 03:40 AM

Is there a way to make work for sit and go's? If not, is there something comparable that does?
Old 12-10-2006, 11:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

so far, thats been checked. where do i see these .tmp files?

[/ QUOTE ]

This might sound stupid, but one of my friends on AIM had the same problem the other day, and the problem turned out to be that he was using the generic Auto-Import Hand Histories/Tournament Summaries option in PT rather than the Auto-Import Full Tilt Hand Histories option. Are you using the right one?

nanochip,

I just had version 0.30 running for a few hours and four of the tables were totally empty. I clicked the "close tables" button and two tables (both of which had 4 players sitting) both got closed; the empty tables stayed open. I checked the last hand for two of the tables and both of them have been empty for over two hours.

I glanced through the CloseTables() code to see what would happen if the function was testing a table that is no longer in the lobby.

[ QUOTE ]

;Check if TableName in the big LobbyTableString
; returns the character position of the TableName in the LobbyTableString
; returns 0 if it is not in the Lobby
vTablePosInString := InStr(vLobbyTableString, vTableName)

[/ QUOTE ]

What ends up happening is that vTablePosInString is set to 0. First, the check for "does the user want us to close tables not in the lobby?" is run, which requires this variable being 0; however, I don't have that box checked. The test for "are we closing tables with too few players?" requires this variable to be positive; therefore, tables that are no longer in the lobby are not tested for having too few players, even if they're empty (of course, since they aren't in the lobby, I guess FTTO has no way of knowing that they're empty).

Perhaps a check could be added to look at the table's title bar? For example, if "Scholar (6 max) - $1/$2 - No Limit Hold'Em" is an open table, but the user is viewing the HE lobby and that table isn't in it, FTTO can assume it's empty and close it? Of course, with the new high/medium/low filters that wouldn't work 100%...seems like a tricky problem [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] At least we know why it's happening now though.

When I checked the "close tables not in lobby" option and hit the close tables button, the empty tables got closed and everything was cool.
Old 12-10-2006, 11:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

When I checked the "close tables not in lobby" option and hit the close tables button, the empty tables got closed and everything was cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

I intended the "close tables not in lobby" checkbox to handle the case where Full Tilt removes empty tables from the lobby.

If you don't want to run with that option checked, you could shorten the timer value, so that the table could be closed before FT removes it from the lobby. With the faster code now, it may be reasonable to set the timer to 2-3 minutes.
Old 12-11-2006, 12:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I intended the "close tables not in lobby" checkbox to handle the case where Full Tilt removes empty tables from the lobby.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ohh, I thought it was like "if you click the Omaha lobby then all your HE tables get closed" or something. If all it does is shut down empty tables that's fine.