Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-20-2006, 01:12 AM

Default Re: Biggest crime you\'ve ever committed?

Not the biggest but by far the most entertaining.

Let me start off by appologizing to any LSU fans. I was in
college at Auburn and went to the AU-LSU game in Baton Rouge. This was in 1993 and basketball arena (the name escapes me) was under renovation. I had been marinating since early in the morning for a night game(34-10 War Eagle!). As we made our way across campus after the game we walked by the b-ball arena. Some dumb ass cajun left it unlocked.

Myself and several of my fraternity brothers went inside, and with our dates acting as look-outs/diversions, stole "Pistol" Pete Maravich's retired number 23 from the rafters.

This was no easy task as it required climbing up to a catwalk across the roof of the arena. Once it was down, I was sure we would get caught, because it is difficult to carry a thick purple velvet banner that was roughly 10x20. It didn't exactly fold into a small package.

We were never caught and to my knowlege it is still hanging over the ceiling of a bedroom in my fraterinty house.

One of those young and stupid things I guess. I have been to several more games in Baton Rouge (no theft involved). I have always had a good time and enjoyed their fans hospitality.
Old 12-20-2006, 01:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"Borrowed" a certain DVD from an Acadamy member (best friend's sister's half sister's best friend), and fedexed it to some shady guy in NY who was part of a big piracy group and released this screener on the net ONE YEAR before the film even hit theaters.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which movie was this?

I used to be big in the early days of the online piracy scene, back when IRC and FTPs were the nizzles. We had a group that released games, mp3's, and movies back before it was ever an issue, (pre napster). I eventually just got bored with it.

Last summer me and my roomates became big time theiefs, we would pretty much shoplift everything, our usual routine was having 2 people in my car, I was the getaway driver always, and 2 people would go into the store, get whatever they wanted, and walk out, if anyone chased us they were backing down to 4 big ass dudes.
Within a couples months we stole bottles of alcohol and 30 packs usually every night, we would go to clothing stores and take piles of expensive clothes, sunglasses, we even went to costco one time and took 4 X-boxs, they just walked right out, no one even noticed.
The pinnacle of our summer was the day we got evicted from our apartment for partying... pissed off at the world we decided to go on a stealing spree, In one night we stole 10 30 packs of budlight, and about 10 bottles of alcohol, we had the legendary eviction party which was absolute mayhem.
Old 12-20-2006, 02:40 AM

Procreating.
Old 12-20-2006, 03:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
didn't ever get caught for bookeeping,

[/ QUOTE ]

Bookkeeping is illegal?

[/ QUOTE ]

the sports kind

[/ QUOTE ]

that's bookmaking
Old 12-20-2006, 03:25 AM

Breaking & Entering.... didn't get caught though.
Old 12-20-2006, 03:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Procreating.

[/ QUOTE ]

P.S. HOLY BUMP, BATMAN!

Actually, when I was about 13, I was like only 60 lbs, so I had ( and still have) REALLY skinny arms. A kid I knew named Jeff Post that used to deliver newspapers like I did taught me how to get sodas out of Soda machines by sticking my arm up it and just popping out the cans. Over a 6 week period on the Army base we lived on, (Ft Eustis, VA), we stole at LEAST 1500 cans of soda, drank maybe only 100 or so of them nd gave the rest away or sold them for like 25 cents for 2, ( we were video game junkies, quarters were our lifeblood)

Anyways, one day, we are at some barracks and Jeff is popping out a bunch of sodas, we have like 40 or so already, and by now he's just getting the Caffiene free Diet coke crap, so I said let's go, but he wants to drain the machine for fun. I'm putting the sodas behind this chair in case anyone walks by before we can get them all out, and a GI walks in, sees Jeff with his arm up the machine and me with 5 sodas in front of me, says "WTF is going on!" and grabs me. I'm chitting my pants cuz I got busted for shoplifting about 18 months before and my parents are going to murder me for this, and Jeff is trying to get his arm out of the machine, and starts to freak out cuz he can;t ge tit out. The guy lets up on his grip for a second, and I bolt out the door. Now, my bike is around the corner, but I figure its too risky to go for it, so I just run and hide in the forest behind the building. About 5 mintues later, there's 5 cop cars there, and I figure I'l get caught for sure. Luckily for me, Jeff was quick on his feet when asked what happened. The GI described me as a bigger kid than Jeff, even though he had ~ 30 lbs and 5 inches on me, so Jeff just said this bigger kid came in and told him what to do and how to do it or he'd get his ass kicked.

Jeff ended up getting into a little trouble over it, not a ton, but his parents figured I was the other kid since we hung out all the time and I was almost 2 years older than him. Funny thing is that kid was always showing me scams, and they pegged ME for the bad influence. My parents never found out, and I never stole another soda.

Well, not like that at least....
Old 12-20-2006, 03:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"Borrowed" a certain DVD from an Acadamy member (best friend's sister's half sister's best friend), and fedexed it to some shady guy in NY who was part of a big piracy group and released this screener on the net ONE YEAR before the film even hit theaters.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which movie was this?

I used to be big in the early days of the online piracy scene, back when IRC and FTPs were the nizzles. We had a group that released games, mp3's, and movies back before it was ever an issue, (pre napster). I eventually just got bored with it.

Last summer me and my roomates became big time theiefs, we would pretty much shoplift everything, our usual routine was having 2 people in my car, I was the getaway driver always, and 2 people would go into the store, get whatever they wanted, and walk out, if anyone chased us they were backing down to 4 big ass dudes.
Within a couples months we stole bottles of alcohol and 30 packs usually every night, we would go to clothing stores and take piles of expensive clothes, sunglasses, we even went to costco one time and took 4 X-boxs, they just walked right out, no one even noticed.
The pinnacle of our summer was the day we got evicted from our apartment for partying... pissed off at the world we decided to go on a stealing spree, In one night we stole 10 30 packs of budlight, and about 10 bottles of alcohol, we had the legendary eviction party which was absolute mayhem.

[/ QUOTE ]

BEAT: The world would be a better place if you were dead.
Old 12-20-2006, 03:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Nothing major here... stole gum/baseball cards from stores when I was younger... also have probably been guilty of DUI on a couple occasions in the past. Never caught for anything though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, the world would be a better place if someone who USED TO be a getaway driver for beer runs was dead, yet someone who drives drunk and puts tons of INNOCENT PEOPLES LIVES in danger is completely innocent, go [censored] yourself you scum bag.
Old 12-20-2006, 04:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nothing major here... stole gum/baseball cards from stores when I was younger... also have probably been guilty of DUI on a couple occasions in the past. Never caught for anything though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, the world would be a better place if someone who USED TO be a getaway driver for beer runs was dead, yet someone who drives drunk and puts tons of INNOCENT PEOPLES LIVES in danger is completely innocent, go [censored] yourself you scum bag.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't aware "in the past" meant the same thing as "currently." FWIW, I have never ever driven "drunk" per se. The comment was in reference to times before I was 21 (ie 4+ years ago) where I drove after having like 2 or 3 drinks. If you are under 21 the legal limit is either 0.01 or 0.02 BAC in my state.
Old 12-20-2006, 04:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't aware "in the past" meant the same thing as "currently." FWIW, I have never ever driven "drunk" per se. The comment was in reference to times before I was 21 (ie 4+ years ago) where I drove after having like 2 or 3 drinks. If you are under 21 the legal limit is either 0.01 or 0.02 BAC in my state.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok [censored], how is you driving drunk in the past different from me stealing IN THE PAST? hypocritical [censored]