Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-02-2007, 01:57 AM

Default Re: Goals for the month of March

Can Mason issue a press release on this?

Here Is one I wrote.

2+2'ers scammed. Bill First was right. Degenerate gambler steals GF's cancer money to play online poker. Clicked his mouse she lost her monies.
Old 03-02-2007, 01:57 AM

Of course Gild, especially after recent events BG could ask for just about anything and recieve it. I was more referring to the average poster. I don't post much but I have been reading for 2+ years and I feel I know you guys even though I don't converse with you. I think I even created an account to donate to Mrs. Vig, and I thought Vig was a stand up guy and a very good poster, so if I couldn't trust him then I was really misjudging the situation.

Also I feel you hold NO blame in this matter at all. If it was a scam , I think you did all you could.
Old 03-02-2007, 01:58 AM

Would it be wrong to offer $500 Crimson challenge to someone providing a video of Vig actually dying in a fire if it in fact turns out that he stole $10K worth of donations intended for his cancer-patient baby momma?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Um...read her posts. She's not saying that anything about the donations or asking for them was untrue or a scam. She's just saying that she hasn't gotten the money. He's acknowledging that she hasn't gotten the money. Obviously he should do his best to get her the money (maybe he is - how should we know at this point) but I dont see what all this talk about scamming is coming from. It's pretty clear this wasn't a scam. It was either tragically delayed by the post-legislation circumstances, or he decided to be a jerk and steal the money after they got into a fight/broke up. But it's pretty clear that it wasn't/isn't a scam.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah. this is not a scam people. it *could* be an epic proportions case of 'die in a fire', but it's not a scam.

[/ QUOTE ]

well, certain things are close to facts

1) I have a [censored] of proof that Sarah has cancer and has to pay for a lot of the treatment

2) Someone who represents Sarah offered these documents and a crapload of pictures as proof that his girlfriend had cancer

3) logical jump that the money would get to mrs vig

4) we all donated

5) ???

[/ QUOTE ]

No step by step breakdown can end with ???

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
adanthar, if we get proof that vig is purposefully withholding $$$ from the mrs. v, could we

PLEASE
FOR
ONE
DAY

bring back 'die in a grease fire'?

It would be soooooooo worth it.

[/ QUOTE ]

if you get *proof* of that, don't worry, there will be RL consequences that come out of it.

'proof' != 'fire up the lynch mob based on some message board posts'

[/ QUOTE ]

I have good mob skills. I have a successful lynch rate of 74%. I nominate myself for lynch mob leader.
Old 03-02-2007, 01:59 AM

Someone is defiantly lying in a number of ways.
1.He says he won 60k last month playing 5/10 and 10/20 limit

2.He says he hasn't seen the kid in a week(she says yesterday)

3. He claims the money is stuck on neteller/stuck on poker sites.(If it is stuck in NT that could be a problem but he is winning 60k and no poker site takes more than a few weeks to get a check)
Old 03-02-2007, 02:00 AM

If this is a scam, they are doing a very poor job of trying to get more money. There are much better ways they could have gone about this to influence people to donate more. As it stands now, they don't stand much of a chance of getting another penny from BBV. Unless they are completely retarded, this isn't a scam.
Old 03-02-2007, 02:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Um...read her posts. She's not saying that anything about the donations or asking for them was untrue or a scam. She's just saying that she hasn't gotten the money. He's acknowledging that she hasn't gotten the money. Obviously he should do his best to get her the money (maybe he is - how should we know at this point) but I dont see what all this talk about scamming is coming from. It's pretty clear this wasn't a scam. It was either tragically delayed by the post-legislation circumstances, or he decided to be a jerk and steal the money after they got into a fight/broke up. But it's pretty clear that it wasn't/isn't a scam.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah. this is not a scam people. it *could* be an epic proportions case of 'die in a fire', but it's not a scam.

[/ QUOTE ]

1) I have a [censored] of proof that Sarah has cancer and has to pay for a lot of the treatment

2) Someone who represents Sarah offered these documents and a crapload of pictures as proof that his girlfriend had cancer

4) we all donated

5) ???

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

6) Profit
Old 03-02-2007, 02:02 AM

am i the only person here who can see that this is clearly not a scam?

Still, this [censored] is pretty [censored] ugly. makes me not ever want to get married.
Old 03-02-2007, 02:03 AM

Location: \"If it shows their cards why did you keep betting?\"

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

4) we all donated

5) ???

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

6) Profit for Vig

[/ QUOTE ]