Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2005, 08:09 PM

Default Re: Results

[ QUOTE ]
When are OOTiots ever going to learn to resize pictures?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhhh, you guys are so harsh on me. I noticed the mistake immediately and made it URL style.
Old 11-06-2005, 08:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Lashes went well, it wasn't really a matter of not doing 5 but more the fact that they were a)really really loud b) a little gruesome c)After the first two there wasn't really feeling involved. A friend of mine has pic's I'll post the URL when she gives it to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I definitely think we did enough lashes. After the first 2 each it would go from something everyone was excited about to something which was just painful and awkward.
Old 11-06-2005, 08:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
When are OOTiots ever going to learn to resize pictures?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhhh, you guys are so harsh on me. I noticed the mistake immediately and made it URL style.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, no biggie.
Old 11-06-2005, 08:11 PM

But yeah, seriously, someone take this picture and put names by the faces.
Old 11-06-2005, 08:14 PM

x post since it looks like this is the main thread.

i just got home from it. easily east coast. i'll go in order of occurance:

1. tony p- 4 sticks of butter- completed. tony absolutely demolished this challenge. he ate the first stick in about 3 minutes, made it look very easy. he really slowed down at the start of the 3rd stick, but kept moving through and finished it. we had some good commentary on the video so i'll defer to that. 4 sticks of butter- 3200 calories. calories from fat- 3200.

2. rusted corpse- hot sauce- completed. rusted funneled the stuck fairly quickly. ran around, punched a tree and breathed fire. he said what hurt most was breathing afterward. like i said, just watch the video-

3. emmitt- finished 24 eggs. just watch the video.

4. soy sauce- rusted- completed. this challenge was not as interesting as the others, i tried some and it tastes bad and salty but i think pretty much everyone could have done it. rusted did it fairly easily. this was after he did the hot sauce so that makes it more impressive.

5. milk challenge- myself. failure. I gave this one everything I had in me but at the end it was too much. I finished about 95% of the milk, I literally was within less than 10oz of finishing. I started off very fast because I thought I would need a lot of time to finish the last two cups. i was sort of right, but sort of wrong later. The milk which I used was straight out of the back of the supermarket fridge, and I actually got brainfreeze after the first cup. one thing i did not see coming was that i got very very cold after drinking about 4 cups. i was shivering. rusted gave me his fleece which really helped. for anyone else who does it, definitely start off strong. it gets very hard at the end and if you pace yourself evenly it wont work. I had about 3/4 of it done after 25 minutes, and started to feel bad then. i could drink but my stomach was churning. it literally felt like my stomach would move up and down. every 10 minutes or so you move to a different stage of nausea.

0-10 minutes- I was chilly, but no effects on the stomach. i was downing it very fast.

10-20 Now we are starting to get towards filling up. not any where close to throwing up or sickness.

20-30 Now we are really feeling sick. I am drinking slowly but the end is in striking distance. throwing up is a real possibility and i am walking around and hunching over a lot.

30-35 I can only drink very slowly and can tell im doomed. at about minute 35 I threw up. It was like nothing I had ever done before. it was pretty much all liquid, and came out like it was a hose. im used to throwing up for 1 second, but this was a solid 4 seconds. an eternity. watch the video. everyone said it was impressive, im looking forward to seeing it.

i still think i could do this. I ate waaaay too much yesterday. i had- french toast at 6am- a cosi salad and two slices of their bread at 1pm (fairly big salad and bread). a 3 course lunch at 4pm. 9pm- 3 pints of beer, a bowl of clam chowder, and a bison burger (heartland brewery at union square). then i went and drank a lot more. i wasnt hungry at all waking up this morning and drank a lot of water. i had an appetite at around 2pm, but i think the amount i ate yesterday screwed me.

i think its very hard, but definitely doable. i would have done some things differently. at about minute 25-30 i would have just downed the last bit. there was very very little left. once you start doing downhill you are not finishing. the alternative approach, spacing youself, might work. i get the impression that once 3/4 of it goes down you are not going to finish so that is the weakness of using all the time. i am humbled for today but will try again some time in my future.

we did this in madison square park, a fairly open park in downtown nyc. a surprising amount of people came up and asked us what we were doing, probably about 5-6 who actually conversed with us. a lot more watched.

last bit- belt whippings- rusted and emmitt. me and kdawg did the whippings in an alley a block away. rusted and emmitt only got hit 2 times each, our location wasnt so good and i think doing it more wouldnt have been that great, once you do it you do it.
Old 11-06-2005, 08:19 PM

Default Re: OFFICIAL NYC Crimson Challenge Thread

Those are some good pictures. They capture all of it quite well. You just missed the lashes.
Old 11-06-2005, 08:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
3. emmitt- finished 24 eggs. just watch the video.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 11-06-2005, 08:26 PM

Great pics, can't wait for the vids. Some impressive stunts also.
Old 11-06-2005, 08:36 PM

I am amazed at the success you people had wtg!
Old 11-06-2005, 08:38 PM

Took me a minute to notice Evan. nh.