View Poll Results: Status
Single 139 70.56%
Married 54 27.41%
Divorced 4 2.03%
Voters: 197. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-04-2007, 04:02 PM

Default Re: Interracial couples, specifically asian

[ QUOTE ]
My Korean buddy has been dating a black chick for a few years now. He is one of the biggest Korean dudes that I know, though.

DN

[/ QUOTE ]

I see - so his parents disowned him, no?

-Al
Old 01-04-2007, 04:02 PM

Someone posted a youtube video earlier in the thread about how Asians males can't pull white girls and they actually had the nerve to imply that East Indians have it worse. NO WAY and its not even close. I have seen tons of Indians dudes with white chicks. Also, lets please not put East Indians in the 'Asian" category, geographical positioning aside, we are very different.
Old 01-04-2007, 04:19 PM

I am a white guy who grew up in a Southern California suburb. Growing up I was "smart" which meant I took honors/advanced classes where the majority of the girls were asian (Both Indian and East Asian). I had/have what you would probably define as asian fever, but in all honesty it probably has a lot to do with the fact that in my formative years most of the girls I interacted with were Asian. In addition, pretty Asian girls (unlike all other races) would be in my classes. So in high school a typical 35 person "honors" class would have 20 girls, which would on average be 14 asian girls and 7 white girls where 1/2 the asian girls were attractive and MAYBE 1 or 2 of the white girls were. Give any white guy 6+ year of that (junior high and high school) and see if he doesn't prefer Asian girls. For asian girls I think it is a lot of the same thing. A lot of them grew up interacting with smart/nerdy white guys, explaining a lot of the attraction.

From both high school and college (I went to a UC college where again most of the girls are asian) I know a lot of mixed couples (white guy/asian chick) and for the most part I would say at least from the guys perspective a lot of the preference for asian women tends to be the fact that growing up they spent a lot more time interacting with attractive asian girls than girls of other races.
Old 01-04-2007, 04:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am a white guy who grew up in a Southern California suburb. Growing up I was "smart" which meant I took honors/advanced classes where the majority of the girls were asian (Both Indian and East Asian). I had/have what you would probably define as asian fever, but in all honesty it probably has a lot to do with the fact that in my formative years most of the girls I interacted with were Asian. In addition, pretty Asian girls (unlike all other races) would be in my classes. So in high school a typical 35 person "honors" class would have 20 girls, which would on average be 14 asian girls and 7 white girls where 1/2 the asian girls were attractive and MAYBE 1 or 2 of the white girls were. Give any white guy 6+ year of that (junior high and high school) and see if he doesn't prefer Asian girls. For asian girls I think it is a lot of the same thing. A lot of them grew up interacting with smart/nerdy white guys, explaining a lot of the attraction.

From both high school and college (I went to a UC college where again most of the girls are asian) I know a lot of mixed couples (white guy/asian chick) and for the most part I would say at least from the guys perspective a lot of the preference for asian women tends to be the fact that growing up they spent a lot more time interacting with attractive asian girls than girls of other races.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is a good point about taking honors classes and generally spending time with asian people during school...this is true of myself and most of my friends...
Old 01-04-2007, 04:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I also wonder why asian dudes don't care about white dudes chasing after their women

[/ QUOTE ]

What makes you think they don't care? Many bitch about it all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but consider how much white guys complain about black guys getting white girls. And aside from athletes/celebrities and fat girls it really isn't even that prevalent. If black guys were as successful with decent looking white girls as white guys are with asians there would be race riots probably.

[/ QUOTE ]

very true.. being white i have never understood this...most white guys i knew growing up would have no problem dating a girl who's last boyfriend was asian,jewish or hispanic but wouldn't touch a girl who was with a black guy ever ...it seems to be changing thankfully but it seems white girls are almost untouchable once they have dated a black guy and thus continue to date black guys...i thought it was because i grew up in the midwest but it seems to be the same everywhere...most white people consider jewish,asian,hispanic people esentially white as far as being acceptable dates and blacks as unacceptable

gonna be a lot easier in a 1000 years when everyone is just the same color
Old 01-04-2007, 04:43 PM

This is OBVIOUSLY because many white guys feel they wont be able to sexually satisfy a white women who has been with a black guy, because of the stereotype of the black mans sexual prowess/size.
Old 01-04-2007, 04:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I also wonder why asian dudes don't care about white dudes chasing after their women

[/ QUOTE ]

What makes you think they don't care? Many bitch about it all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but consider how much white guys complain about black guys getting white girls. And aside from athletes/celebrities and fat girls it really isn't even that prevalent. If black guys were as successful with decent looking white girls as white guys are with asians there would be race riots probably.

[/ QUOTE ]

very true.. being white i have never understood this...most white guys i knew growing up would have no problem dating a girl who's last boyfriend was asian,jewish or hispanic but wouldn't touch a girl who was with a black guy ever ...it seems to be changing thankfully but it seems white girls are almost untouchable once they have dated a black guy and thus continue to date black guys...i thought it was because i grew up in the midwest but it seems to be the same everywhere...most white people consider jewish,asian,hispanic people esentially white as far as being acceptable dates and blacks as unacceptable

gonna be a lot easier in a 1000 years when everyone is just the same color

[/ QUOTE ]

It's because white guys are subconsciously (or consciously) very intimidated by blacks due to penis size, physicality, and the fact that a lot of black guys are smoother and more confident. Whites feel that they can't really compete with all of that so making girls feel dirty for sleeping with black guys might be a way of striking back.

If you read up on the history of race relations in this country, a ton of it had to do with the fear that blacks would take our women, whether it be through force or primal, animal attraction. That fear isn't really there with other races.
Old 01-04-2007, 04:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
fwiw, my gf's cousin (an azn male) is married to a black woman. they have reproduced.

[/ QUOTE ]

Blasian!!
Old 01-04-2007, 04:56 PM

I know three Asian guys who are married to caucasians. All three of their brides are 250lbs+.

This proves that Asian men love fat white chicks.
Old 01-04-2007, 04:57 PM

i would really like to have sex with a black woman at some point in my life. that is all.