Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: BBV SURVIVOR
KILL BASTARD 17 100.00%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-24-2007, 03:43 PM

Default Re: NEW Poker After Dark - June 18- International Week

[ QUOTE ]
The best part was that sick chip roll Booth did. Did anyone else see that ? Had like 10-12 chips I believe, turned them on their side and rolled them all towards PA without any of them coming apart or falling over. I gotta learn that one ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Magnetic chips
Old 06-24-2007, 08:36 PM

What is up at the end of the episode where he goes I came in second and made 550,000... did anyone else hear that?
Old 06-25-2007, 02:49 AM

when it got heads up they probably agreed to a 70k/50k chop and played it out

EDIT: i thougth you said he made 50k, not 550k, no idea then
Old 06-25-2007, 06:51 PM

i just started watching the 3rd episode, and saw brad's sick 5-bet bluff with pocket fives on a AJ6 board against the other chip leader. i really think maybe he misread his cards and thought he flopped a set with sixes? what do you guys think? how does brad still do that when it was pretty obvious patrik folded an ace with all that time he took?
Old 06-25-2007, 07:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i just started watching the 3rd episode, and saw brad's sick 5-bet bluff with pocket fives on a AJ6 board against the other chip leader. i really think maybe he misread his cards and thought he flopped a set with sixes? what do you guys think? how does brad still do that when it was pretty obvious patrik folded an ace with all that time he took?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have read several threads on this site about Brad blowing tons of buyins with bluffs like this... And after watching PAD last week I am starting to believe it.

I just dont really see how this is a good move against Marco Traniello there unless he had some sort of unbelievable read on him which i kinda doubt. It is wrong to be results oriented on this hand and assume that Brad made a +EV play.

IMO Marco made a really nice move and Brad should have given him credit for a hand in this spot, but what can i say, he was right, but he also didn't end up winning a single penny when all was said and done.
Old 06-25-2007, 08:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Angling Marco Harman and then saying how "greasy" it was!

[/ QUOTE ]

somebody (maybe DN) say's that was slippery, Booth corrects him and says, "it was greasy"

priceless...Yukon is the master of deceit
Old 06-25-2007, 10:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Angling Marco Harman and then saying how "greasy" it was!

[/ QUOTE ]

somebody (maybe DN) say's that was slippery, Booth corrects him and says, "it was greasy"

priceless...Yukon is the master of deceit

[/ QUOTE ]

fellow canadians who watch The Trailer Park Boys get this joke more than people who don't. And if you are canadian and don't watch TPB your [censored].
Old 06-26-2007, 03:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's just a case of Brad knowing Patrick would probably fold to his big bet, since the table feared him. Most likely, however, Patrick was probably just playing conservatively throughout the match, just to make it to heads-up, where he knew he would be the favorite.

Patrick may not have a fold button when he plays online(like Marco said on the Director's cut), but against Brad, he does...until it gets heads-up...then foh-get about it!

Sorry, Mr. Booth, but you are now FINished! You also look tired, go get some sleep. Finland is the poker capital of the world, and I am the King of the world. Cue Celine Dion. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Edit: I give up. It was reckless with that Ace on the board. You're right. I fold.
Old 06-26-2007, 03:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The best part was that sick chip roll Booth did. Did anyone else see that ? Had like 10-12 chips I believe, turned them on their side and rolled them all towards PA without any of them coming apart or falling over. I gotta learn that one ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Magnetic chips

[/ QUOTE ]

Hardly. If you recall a previous post about Brad fingerblasting Shana, you can easily understand why the chips were stuck together. Ever buy a used Playboy?

Sickest post of the thread? I think so. 10 second self-ban. 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1. Free at last.[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-26-2007, 03:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Watching poker on television sucks when there's a weather advisory covering up the river card.

[/ QUOTE ]

Happens frequently when watching Buffalo tv.

There's a severe cloud warning for Cheektawaga and surrounding areas. Stay indoors, and remember to duck and cover until 7pm. It's unfortunate that I'm only slightly exaggerating.

And of course, every year, they have severe snowstorms and broadcast the entire day and night in a squished screen, ticker mode format. All schools are closed, and yet, they insist on listing each one.