Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2007, 01:15 PM

Default Re: Mark Seif responds 1/11/07. Most amusing!

i always thought u had to KNOW what u were saying was false to get sued for libel sooo.....
Old 11-02-2007, 01:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i always thought u had to KNOW what u were saying was false to get sued for libel sooo.....

[/ QUOTE ]
or gross negligence, so although I don't know that Bush didn't whack himself 4 times last night, I can't go around claiming that he did (unless I was in the Senate- lol)
Old 11-02-2007, 01:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]

mindreader? fyi I don't see how seif would be a cheater when by all accounts, he dropped a lot of money at AP.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't you realize that dropping money at AP is good for buisness? He's a major stake holder and he realizes the money he "dropped" would be picked up by his buddies using superuser accounts. Keep trying AP shill.
Old 11-02-2007, 01:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
no, seriously, is anyone scared of getting sued here? c'mon.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mark Seif blows goats. I have proof.

[/ QUOTE ]

No comment.

[/ QUOTE ]

lololololololololololololololol..........lolololol ololol
Old 11-02-2007, 01:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

mindreader? fyi I don't see how seif would be a cheater when by all accounts, he dropped a lot of money at AP.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't you realize that dropping money at AP is good for buisness? He's a major stake holder and he realizes the money he "dropped" would be picked up by his buddies using superuser accounts. Keep trying AP shill.

[/ QUOTE ]
Surely the more complicated and conspiracy laden theory is true, rather than the straightforward one...

and finally...

[ QUOTE ]
You are now ignoring this user.

[/ QUOTE ]

ahhhh, better.
Old 11-02-2007, 01:27 PM

Of course you're ignoring me. You also ignore logic, reasoning, and truth.
Old 11-02-2007, 01:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If Seif believes that AP or any of its' other owners are going to allow him to sue TW and open their entire company to discovery issues, not to mention more publicity regarding the cheating scandal, he is a complete and utter moron.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been thinking "Man I hope this goes down" just because the discovery and testimony would be so great. I think Seif would be in a real tough spot if he ever has to take the stand on this. And if you could actually get any of the other players (Green, Tom, etc.) into the court, wow. But yeah, no way Seif is stupid enough to go through with this (though I keep hoping!)
Old 11-02-2007, 01:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I knew something like this was coming.

Keep the following in mind, though: I never accused Mark of cheating on 2/15/06. Go look through my old posts here and on NWP. You will find ZERO accusations against Mark regarding cheating on AP. Same with the video I just recorded for RawVegas.TV. I have never accused him of anything, other than peculiar and unprofessional behavior. However, I have said that it was important to re-examine that questionable session, and I will continue to say it. If that bothers him, he shouldn't have become the face of the site that ended up cheating its own players.

Am I worried about being sued? Not really. Such a case would be completely laughed out of court, given all the facts that would be brought out (including facts known here and other facts that would be discovered.)

I can assure you that, if Mark sued me, it would become a huge mess for both himself and AP -- publicity-wise and otherwise. Trust me on that one especially.

[/ QUOTE ]

Even if you did call him a cheater, he would have a hell of a time proving the claim was baseless. The facts that he is associated with both AP and AJ Green, and that AP has admitted Green cheated (and that they mysteriously can't produce hand histories if I have read correctly, and that Seif has allegedly claimed to be part owner of AP) are pretty damning. Not saying he cheated, but he would be hard pressed to prove he didn't with all of the above. (and IANAL, but I am pretty sure the burden of proof would be on him if he is suing you here)
Old 11-02-2007, 01:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Over a week ago, ESPN poker columnist Gary Wise promised us that a new article on the poker scandal would be up on ESPN.com. Why are we still waiting?

[/ QUOTE ]

Gary's still working on it:

11/01/07

I'm telling you, this Absolute story is going to be the death of me. I worked on it all day and there's STILL a substantial amount to go, even though I'm up to around 5,000 words now. For those who don't know, that means ten pages on Microsoft Word. It's a lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, that's good to know. I can't wait to see it, and hopefully not just buried in the Poker section. Where did he say that, by the way?
Old 11-02-2007, 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Over a week ago, ESPN poker columnist Gary Wise promised us that a new article on the poker scandal would be up on ESPN.com. Why are we still waiting?

[/ QUOTE ]

Gary's still working on it:

11/01/07

I'm telling you, this Absolute story is going to be the death of me. I worked on it all day and there's STILL a substantial amount to go, even though I'm up to around 5,000 words now. For those who don't know, that means ten pages on Microsoft Word. It's a lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, that's good to know. I can't wait to see it, and hopefully not just buried in the Poker section. Where did he say that, by the way?

[/ QUOTE ]